Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video (67901 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by seanwilliam(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2022
Jamersirwin1971:

It’s better to make 500k monthly in Naira in America than here in Nigeria . The guy just write without thinking . My own cousin who is schooling in the US . Has bought two cars . She sent one to her mom and ready to ship another one . Bought one half plot again back home . In her words don’t allow anyone tell you it’s not that easy . It might not Be easy down there but you get paid and you actually see the worth of your pay . The guy thinks 500 k is money ��. Na broke mind he get
Abi nah .

No be for mouth o, with my husling spirit , there’s no way I won’t be making 5m in the USA monthly . Since I’m going there to work , at worst I’ll be having 2m savings Every damn month except I have health challenges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by To5man(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2022
Shut up, no be parachute dey your back so. If the rope cut. Na cruise you go cruise with the parachute

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by IsellSmartTvs: 7:02am On May 24, 2022
An average Nigerian individual just want to be earning in dollars shikena,leave story

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Karleb(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2022
spencekat:
I am not,just stating the obvious in Nigeria.The level of poverty in Nigeria is too much.I am not saying that people are not rich or wealthy in Nigeria,but what is the ratio of the poor to the rich?. Again,how many married men get paid above that amount even in Lagos?E red for Naija.I dey state clear facts.

A lot of Nigerians don't earn 300k but that doesn't automatically make it a big money.

If you are used to be business and civil servant class, you'd know it's not so hard to make 300k.

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by techWriter3: 7:12am On May 24, 2022
closes the Bleep up! If it's that hard, then Bring home

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by spencekat(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2022
Karleb:

A lot of Nigerians don't earn 300k but that doesn't automatically make it a big money.

If you are used to be business and civil servant class, you'd know it's not so hard to make 300k.

Bros,civil servant of what level please?Business like what?Please list examples.

3 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2022
Jamersirwin1971:

It’s better to make 500k monthly in Naira in America than here in Nigeria . The guy just write without thinking . My own cousin who is schooling in the US . Has bought two cars . She sent one to her mom and ready to ship another one . Bought one half plot again back home . In her words don’t allow anyone tell you it’s not that easy . It might not Be easy down there but you get paid and you actually see the worth of your pay . The guy thinks 500 k is money ��. Na broke mind he get

You're kidding right? 500k in Naira in the U.S.? grin grin You can't pay 2 month rent with that amount.

Some Nigerian students in the UK pay around 300k every month on rent. Those are students o, not family men living in bigger apartments. Your two year rent in Umuahia can only manage to pay your one or two month rent in the UK.

You will surely make the money o, but don't ever imagine one "glamorous" or "extra ordinary" savings grin Life anywhere in the world is not easy. Most of your earnings will be spent maintaining your life and bills in that country where you live, unless you're somewhat above average or super rich (this is the norm all over the world).

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by dangoteinlaw: 7:40am On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

If you are rich, the best place to spend your money & have rest of mind to me is still Nigeria.
Apart from the fact you are a into Medicine, Nursing or I.T which pay well abroad, 90% of the time it's actually frustration, unemployment & lack of opportunities in Nigeria that make people try to travel out of the country.
I have a friend who spent more than 2 million Naira trying to aquire a U.S Visa. Few weeks to the day he was supposed to fly to the U.S, he got a job of 500K per month in Umuahia.
Immediately my guy abandoned all the plans he had of traveling out, plus the 2 million he had already spent & Immediately accepted the job.
Now he's doing well, just bought a Car & is already planning on building a house & settling down.
He no longer even thinks of leaving the country again.
i agree. even with all the insecurity the best place to enjoy your money is naija. if the hate here is that high in your countryhome then imagine a place with ppl of different color than yours

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Cousin9999: 7:47am On May 24, 2022
Acidosis:

You're kidding right? 500k in Naira in the U.S.? grin grin You can't pay 2 month rent with that amount.

[redacted] my bad lol
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Biafranodogwu55: 7:52am On May 24, 2022
Karleb:

Stop posting this, it doesn't make sense.

If you are rich, the best place to spend your money is wherever you want.

500k per month isn't rich even in my village.

As for the pictures, the guy should come home, I have a 30k monthly teaching job for him.
No mind d mumu man...6million per year is rich? and i wont be far from the truth that its a government job.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Cousin9999: 7:55am On May 24, 2022
Acidosis:

It's possible. You'll just be in the hood.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Goldbw122(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2022
No matter the suffering you are going through in Foreign country you have the liberty to enjoy because of the weather and good evironment that you have it is not like that in Nigeria everything here is full of dirty and God knows what.. so you saying abroad is not easy is a really bad word to use say it is comfortable that is the language that you are suppose to use.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Karleb(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2022
spencekat:
Bros,civil servant of what level please?Business like what?Please list examples.

An igbo man selling wears in a decent shop can make up to 300k in a month. They can buy something of 6k in Aba and sell it for 15k.

My mother for example has been in service since '95, majority of her colleagues I know are within the same range and they earn nothing less than 100k a month.

Imagine, husband and wife earning 120k and 150k? Some earn 140k and have a 100k hustle.

One problem they all have is that they will still spend whatever they make in this economy.

Everybody thinks 300k is big until they give you a family and ask you to maintain it with the amount.

8 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Biafranodogwu55: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

If you are rich, the best place to spend your money & have rest of mind to me is still Nigeria.
Apart from the fact you are a into Medicine, Nursing or I.T which pay well abroad, 90% of the time it's actually frustration, unemployment & lack of opportunities in Nigeria that make people try to travel out of the country.
I have a friend who spent more than 2 million Naira trying to aquire a U.S Visa. Few weeks to the day he was supposed to fly to the U.S, he got a job of 500K per month in Umuahia.
Immediately my guy abandoned all the plans he had of traveling out, plus the 2 million he had already spent & Immediately accepted the job.
Dumping an american visa plus #2million for a 6 million per year job in umuahia is nothing but mumuism...Any work/skills that got him that job or he used to raise the 2million naira will pay him dat 6 million naira X3 in less than 6-10 months in the U.S if he is hardworking.

Both you and your friend na mumu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by SIRTee15: 8:16am On May 24, 2022
Nigerians are simply lazy and want to learn money without working hard for it. No wonder the country is in a mess.

Cleaning skyscraper windows earns u good pay but if u think not cut for that kind of job... they develop skills that will help u fulfil your dream career.

And that person saying 500k per month makes u a rich man in naija is simply joking. U can't even send your children to all those expensive private schools in lekki or Abuja with that salary. U will have to safe and safe to even buy a tokunbo highlander 2010.

8 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by yetunsbay(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2022
Lol buh the pay is good compared to that kind of job here
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by juman(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2022
There is bastard money in abroad. Only for those serious minded o.

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by juman(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2022
The guy should be smart.
Do something else if you are not comfortable with what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by spencekat(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2022
Karleb:

An igbo man selling wears in a decent shop can make up to 300k in a month. They can buy something of 6k in Aba and sell it for 15k.

My mother for example has been in service since '95, majority of her colleagues I know are within the same range and they earn nothing less than 100k a month.

Imagine, husband and wife earning 120k and 150k? Some earn 140k and have a 100k hustle.

One problem they all have is that they will still spend whatever they make in this economy.

Everybody thinks 300k is big until they give you a family and ask you to maintain it with the amount.

The amount is 'nothing',but how many civil servant if not directors or assistant directors that can boast of that?.I am not talking about agencies like NPA,NNPC,NIMASA etc.A trader makes that amount,the question is how many of them get that compared to those who make below.No matter what anybody earns whether as a family man or not,prudency is the key.I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2022
After all these RISK, one Lady go use Thigh-Parting collect all his effort! What a wonder!
I think that should be his greatest concern!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by juman(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Dumping an american visa plus #2million for a 6 million per year job in umuahia is nothing but mumuism...Any work/skills that got him that job or he used to raise the 2million naira will pay him dat 6 million naira X3 in less than 6-10 months in the U.S if he is hardworking.

Both you and your friend na mumu

Taking the job was good idea. There are other benefits to get from the job apart from salary. You know nah.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2022
Suffer and come oppress your village people grin

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Bignuell(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2022
You know what i think, i think people believe the "america dream" being sold to them by hollywood. I'm not discarding anyone belief but you're going to a country without sought after skill, you didn't school there, na only you sabi hustle abi. That is why alot of immigrant (particulaly) end up doing drugs or fraud. You be machine, how many hours you won work? You pay rent monthly, tax, and the rest. That your uncle wey send car come, ask am, shey na career 100k p/y job or na plate him dey wash, den go barb hair, den go wash granny clothes. See if you're going to USA or canada or any country, equip yourself with sellable skills, you carry wetin you learn for OAU as a political science student dey find 100k p/y job. Go ask immigrants from mexico how e dey go? No wonder most of 'em join gang and run drugs. We've shifted to a skill economy. Nuff said

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2022
Come back to Nigeria e no hard. As for me even if I’m paid 1million per month I will leave 9ja because the quality of life here is shit even the politicians knows it there kids are all there for better life and education common headache Buhari and tinubu. Had they are there for treatment.

3 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by kmaster007: 9:15am On May 24, 2022
This guy supposed to dey put on parachute incase of incasecity
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by oshonwambada: 9:22am On May 24, 2022
spencekat:
In Umuahia?Na political job or contract job o.Wonders shall never end
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by davillian(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2022
Anitaarthur:
A US-based Nigerian man who works as a window cleaner has shared a hustling video of himself while advising his colleagues in Nigeria not to be deceived by what social media presents to them all day about foreign countries.

The video the man shared on social media shows the moment he was in the sky cleaning the windows of a skyscraper with his colleague African brothers.

They are seen hanging on a lever on the building moving up and down horizontally.

https://allgistroom.com/abroad-life-man-skyscraper-windows/

It's high risk job and we know the pay is huge with lots of benefits
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Demigod22: 9:39am On May 24, 2022
May God's grace find us. People have different destiny. The abroad that is not easy for him is the same abroad other Nigerians are thriving even entering Forbes magazine.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by HarlequinLekex: 10:16am On May 24, 2022
Our ways and chances to succeed in life are different
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by PapaNnamdi: 10:21am On May 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Some Nigerian students in the UK pay around 300k every month on rent. Those are students o, not family men living in bigger apartments. Your two year rent in Umuahia can only manage to pay your one or two month rent in the UK.

You will surely make the money o, but don't ever imagine one "glamorous" or "extra ordinary" savings grin Life anywhere in the world is not easy. Most of your earnings will be spent maintaining your life and bills in that country where you live, unless you're somewhat above average or super rich (this is the norm all over the world).

Leave all this mumu Children wey no get sense making noise.. the only cheap thing abroad is food , gadgets, electronics and cars made in that country, u see rent and bills, water ,light , parking, insurance Omo, body go teL u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by franklingud(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2022
You guys should not be angry with him.

He actually doesn't understand how hard this country has become nowadays.

The company he's working for has provided him with all the necessary safety equipments needed for the work. Moreover if anything happens to him, am sure that he's covered by health insurance and probably compensation from the company.

But come to Nigeria and do this kind of risky job? You are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by idris646(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2022
the man is SAPA minded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.