Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am (5841 Views)

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by Blupen(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2022
ukaface:
I got confused along the line.
What's the summary please?
that's what we are all trying to figure out.......the summary
Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by MrBachelor: 7:06pm On May 26, 2022
Stupidquestions:

Thanks for this constructive criticism.
This must be the most positive, sensible and reasonable critique

Why? Is it because he used "big English"? Isn't that what most people have saying to you in simplier terms?
Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by Stupidquestions: 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
MrBachelor:

Why? Is it because he used "big English"? Isn't that what most people have saying to you in simplier terms?
Maybe I understand big English context than pedestrian criticism
Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by WatchYourSix: 4:17pm On May 27, 2022
Blupen:
baba you dey extraordinary

Na baba God get that title oooo...

1 Like

Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by Blupen(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Na baba God get that title oooo...

abi......he created you in his own image and likeness so by default you dey extraordinary too
Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by WatchYourSix: 6:09pm On May 27, 2022
Blupen:
abi......he created you in his own image and likeness so by default you dey extraordinary too

I fit do one or two things shaa..
Re: My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am by Blupen(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I fit do one or two things shaa..
You fit do anything bro......you just no know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.