Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92205 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nokspos: 5:27am On May 25, 2022
oh okay thanks for the correction .
twosquare:
I understand you perfectly, sir.

I know what you meant...but I was trying to correct your diction...don't say sex is a sin, but rather say, sex outside husband and wife is a sin.

Food is not a sin, but gluttony is.

Wine is not a sin, but getting drunk is.

sex is not a sin, but fornication and adultery are.

Money is not sinful, but the love thereof is

You understand the pattern.

I say this because some preachers do say it that way and it affects the psyche of people when they get married, instead of them to enjoy sex.

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Juanmike(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

@ Hayee report him for sexual misconduct

Nigga why would you say this in an open forum are you pervert
Am not.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 6:02am On May 25, 2022
IamGreen1:

But it seems your existence still depends on that cheap thing
normal level,when something is cheap, is cheap!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:32am On May 25, 2022
tete7000:

Because most of the marriages have faulty foundation to start with. They are built on lies and frivolities.

Exactly, because of high expectations.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:34am On May 25, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Sometimes , you wonder what they do during courtship... Sex, outings, sex,sex, video chats , sex.
No serious discussion, no plans .
Just an elaborate wedding and they are married. Then reality sets in, they start pushing for serious discussion... Then its already late.

Sadly this is the truth which has almost become today's reality.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:40am On May 25, 2022
oghenecares:

Yes, there are sweet and interesting marriage out there, maybe inside Telemundo series. Have you seen or experience any?. Are you married?.

Telemundo? Are you married? If yes, is your marriage and example of OP's description? If yes, then check the foundation.

I am not married, but I have a lot of friends who are. Trust me, 95% of then makes you want to marry ASAP, no jokes at all.
Like what one of them will always tell me, there is someone for someone. When you prayerfully find that one you're in for the best ever.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:42am On May 25, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
silly simp

Uneducated illiterate of our century.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:45am On May 25, 2022
Daughterboard:

There are no sweet and interesting marriage. It is just an illusion with deep and dark secret.

Is a union, and at such there are bound to be things only known to just the 2 and you don't bring to public domain. That's one of the beauty, knowing that someone got your back.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 7:00am On May 25, 2022
oghenecares:

I am done chatting with you. Your profile says alot about you. Plus the picture of your hand , when cooking that your coconut rice. Good night
Come n eat rice.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Tonia500(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2022
SunnyCliff come and see
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by omojeesu(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2022
Sexual immorality will intensify.
It is a sign of the end.
It is not just about the female gender.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by NairaMaster1(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

There are over 80,000,000 and you are frustrated by four. The level of irresponsibility that has engulfed Nigeria is much. If your father was like that...
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:21am On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
FIRST OF ALL THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND USELESS. wink
IF YOU ARE YOU NOT A PRODUCT OF MARRIAGE,TOO BAD. MARRIAGE IS THE SWEETEST THINGS TO DESIRE ON EARTH. grin
MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTHLESS.MARRIAGE WILL NEVER BE WORTHLESS! wink
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Schprobs: 11:40am On May 25, 2022
Most husband are failing in sexual aspect too, some idiots even keeps their wife and prefer to sleep with girlfriends,
Some men are works slave they works 24/7 even when they have leave they want rest without disturbance. While some work outside the state even country and expect their wife to be a wood and wait for many years till he is back before having sex( Are they mad or something)
Woman are humans too, they are Hot too, u can't deny them joy of life, they needs it the way we want it too.

While some woman have tasted so many dick before u met her such woman don't expect her to be satisfy with your tiny little dick.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Kenpaly(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.
PLS WHAT ARE THOSE IRRELETANT THNS.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
Kenpaly:
PLS WHAT ARE THOSE IRRELETANT THNS.

If you put your scale of preference, you sure will see it as it varies from one individual to another.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by STILESGANG: 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
Gee64:
That was how a friend once asked me to keep his wife company in their flat while he travelled to Abuja on business trip for three months. Two nights later, the wife ventured into the guestroom where I stayed in nude and asked that I slept with her and that it was the husband's arrangement for her to get pregnant. I fled that night.
Na Igbo woman?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by madmax2018: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
No be marriage weh he/ she see...dem go jugde. judgement can't be based on what you no see nah. marriage is something else these days

KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it

With time you'll change this logic when you have proper reorientation.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On May 25, 2022
JovialJune:
Men should realise that humans are polygamous in nature, you cannot expect women to eat same egusi for the rest of their lives, know this and know peace kiss
We know already and it's a big deal...
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2022
nokspos:
I know a married man who voluntarily allows his wife to sleep with another man coz the husband is always out of lagos and comes back once in a month. I know the husband and wife personally. The world is becoming something else , sex is no longer a sin

Stop lying bro!!!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Dshocker(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2022
kingthreat:
2015, I will never forget. My boss used to get bulk fresh chicken from one farm in Mowe. I will drive to get over 20kg of chicken. Deliver 10kg to his brother's house and bring the other 10kg to his home. Second time of delivery to his brother's house, it was around 12 noon. Kids were in school, she was the only person at home. Woman was tying wrapper on her chest, opened the freezer for me to put the chicken. Dunno how, wrapper fall. She said sorry, tied her wrapper back. Now asked me, why am I looking shocked like I have not seen a naked woman before. I turned forward, no look back, no hear any word. Go straight to the motor, start dey drive. Dey imagine the sweet breasts and hairy bush I for enjoy if only I played along. Fear some married women.

Boogie trap
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Come n eat rice.

No, the hand I saw doesn't look good to me.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
KingsleyCEO:

Telemundo? Are you married? If yes, is your marriage and example of OP's description? If yes, then check the foundation.

I am not married, but I have a lot of friends who are. Trust me, 95% of then makes you want to marry ASAP, no jokes at all.
Like what one of them will always tell me, there is someone for someone. When you prayerfully find that one you're in for the best ever.

I will take you serious if you're marry.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
oghenecares:

No, the hand I saw doesn't look good to me.
That hand is a blessed hand of a queen

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.