Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92248 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

There's a different cases for a child to v able parenting or a child should just be badly influenced after getting proper home training.
However the formula to raise a child is to give him/her proper parenting from mom n dad living together.

You always sound as if any child raise by both parent can't go wrong . Leave influence matter out of this, there's good baby mama.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Lovelydaisies: 9:50pm On May 24, 2022
Abeg, where you see this ya tori?

Marriage this, marriage that. The problem is women. What about the man who slept with the four of them? Is he not to blame too? If it was a lady doing four men, Nairaland would have caught fire. Nonsense and ingredients. Blame and admonish both sides and look for a way forward.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2022
miqos02:
I have been married for 11 years. What has marital status got to do with this topic ?

Well, it has a lot but, let me stop here. Enjoy your marriage.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Favmil101(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2022
How sure are you? The lady is just frustrated undecided
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ibinaboonline: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
OP seems jarred by the driver/parents category. You see, some people have demons in them. It’s the simple truth that many people are too intelligent to understand. Some people have demons in them, so you can’t say no to them when they ask. Unless your spirit is stronger. Most things in this world is more than meets the eyes. Here we have a bus driver impregnating married parents of the kids he work for. What could be going on? Get God, get sense.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by VULCAN(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
I was hoping you would at least drop one solid point to support your assertion.

But no.

You think that by typing in capitals you have proven your point.

Mtscheww

PARADIZEPRIEST:
FIRST OF ALL THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND USELESS. wink
IF YOU ARE YOU NOT A PRODUCT OF MARRIAGE,TOO BAD. MARRIAGE IS THE SWEETEST THINGS TO DESIRE ON EARTH. grin
MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTHLESS.MARRIAGE WILL NEVER BE WORTHLESS! wink
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by emmanuelbrown26: 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
Tunagee:

Babymama take you to court in this naija, if so, everyman go don dey jail
Don't mind all these kids on nairaland, what do they know about babymama
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by pieces: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it
One major problem with women is there desire for sex. And this mentality has become a topic of discussion among them.
Women can easily confuse themselves. Imagine women now selling secs enhancing drugs.
There's too much periority placed on secs that's why both married as well as single ladies can go for any man just for secs. And infidelity is now order of the day.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
oghenecares:

That's not true at the bolded. He never mention you in his post. Here's the fact, @op made you feel uncomfortable. Are you married?, If no I will not take you serious. Continue watching your Telemundo series.
grin grin grin grin Continue acting your telemundo series with the op.
No one can make me feel uncomfortable with the post. I v spoken what I ll speak.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
oghenecares:

You always sound as if any child raise by both parent can't go wrong . Leave influence matter out of this, there's good baby mama.
I just gave you a realistic food for thought.
It's better that four eyes should care for a child than two eyes. If you want babymama, no wahala. You ll see plenty. As long as there's poverty, your chances are high.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Emaprince: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
Why is the OP acting surprised? This is something that happens everyday na...unless he is the type that believes in women.

Only a man that wants to suffer a heart attack and be extremely shook like the OP will trust his girl/wife.

Personally, I have a firm believe that all these women born from 1990 to today have promiscuity as not an acquired trait, but inborn. The rate they Bleep around is alarming. And they will be quick to shout "men are cheats". You need to see how these cheap wives are monitoring their hubbies phones etc..yet they are bleeping a school bus driver. Any woman that haven't cheated just haven't seen the right oppotunity/environment to do so. There is no faithful woman among today women. Every man should know this and have peace of mind..because most men get depressed for believing so much in their women, who will give them a rude shock when they, in one way or another, accidentally find out another man is digging the hole.

Marriage is beneficial to women. Thats why you see them go against anyone that condemns it or tries to discourage others. Marriage of today is dangerous to the health and life of a man.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by dawud: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
So because you heard a woman screaming and alleging her boyfriend slept with 4 married women, you now jump to conclusion that it is true. It seems you've never experienced where women cook up lies before. My brother, without concrete evidence don't believe whatever anybody says when angry. Ok.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

I just gave you a realistic food for thought.
It's better that four eyes should care for a child than two eyes. If you want babymama, no wahala. You ll see plenty. As long as there's poverty, your chances are high.

Some successful ladies love to be baby mama. Rihanna is an example. We in era of baby , infact, nothing can change it . Must a child be raise by four eyes, what about if one of the child parent die early?. What about if the child lost both parent the same day?. I beg think about that

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 24, 2022
Growing up to see my mum and Dad together everyday makes me love marriage but I forgot ladies of nowadays aren't like my mum. Now I am married after so much prayers for it to happen but I can tell it's very overhyped. Like my Dad I thought I would go to work come back and sit in parlor expecting food but the best my wife would do IF she decides to, is cook, it's up to me to go and serve myself. I have to do the cooking myself because I hate bread which she can eat throughout as many times as it comes. My concern is my girl, she will grow up expecting her husband to share cooking with her and my boy who may never see anything special about marriage.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2022
oghenecares:

Some successful ladies love to be baby mama. Rihanna is an example. We in era of baby , infact, nothing can change it . Must a child be raise by four eyes, what about if one of the child parent die early?. What about if the child lost both parent the same day?. I beg think about that
If one the parent die early, it's different. But it's a waste of training if you the father or mother alive aren't training the kid together. Marriage works. If you don't like it, stay out.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by drfeyisayo(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2022
The writer got the side of the story narrated by someone who looks like an extremely jealous gf, and so unlikely to be true. The fact that the accused woman drove away doesn't confirm her guilt in any way, she might just wish to avoid unnecessary drama from a jealous lover.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2022
Juanmike:
Can I bang you already?

@ Hayee report him for sexual misconduct

Nigga why would you say this in an open forum are you pervert
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by BENEAMATA: 11:09pm On May 24, 2022
But OP , did you think olamide badoo was only just trying to make record sale when he dropped the song " won maa dough " ? Well now you know every single word he said on that track is the plain truth .
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

If one the parent die early, it's different. But it's a waste of training if you the father or mother alive aren't training the kid together. Marriage works. If you don't like it, stay out.

Marriage doesn't work. Most married people wish they were not married. Marriage don kill many people as well. Most are in bondage, pretending all is well.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
oghenecares:

Marriage doesn't work. Most married people wish they were not married. Marriage don kill many people as well. Most are in bondage, pretending all is well.
Same way single hood & babymama don kill many.
See Mr man, font get married. Just be sampling
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Jman06(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2022
Cousin9999:
Anyone who thinks this probably wasn't raised properly by loving, married parents.

And marriage is a huge part of the foundation of society. Basically, if you want to live well in a progressive place, believe in marriage. If you want a ghetto life, don't.
It's either you live in denial or you're deliberately lying.

Men benefit nothing from marriage!

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by oghenecares(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
Same way single hood & babymama don kill many.
See Mr man, font get married. Just be sampling

I am done chatting with you. Your profile says alot about you. Plus the picture of your hand , when cooking that your coconut rice. Good night

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by CountLaka(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2022
Mine are all married.... You can bring divorcee
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by betshopagent(m): 12:32am On May 25, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wao........And a Gym instructor with six packs was also caught in the act with a Married woman and sure this woman is not his only sextoy...

As a married woman, how can you step out of the boundaries of your marriage to sleep with your Gym instructor??

Marriage is now a shadow of itself. Only DNA can restore the lost sanity in marriage, and when DNA comes, so many marriages will evaporate.

Tunde Thomas and FCMB's Adam Nuhu saga comes to mind...
bro, how is our legendary Nwamaikpe?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Billygee2u: 12:48am On May 25, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

Ladies of this social media age can't stop cheating their partners . The wold now have more widows than widowers , get my points ?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Billygee2u: 12:50am On May 25, 2022
Chynx:
Based on this context, I think I can reason with the OP.

Marriage is fast becoming a laughable enterprise.
Women has made it lost it's value .
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Billygee2u: 12:51am On May 25, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Albertone(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2022
DonroxyII:

I once dated someone(Engineer per Excellence) who traveled into another state and slept in a guy's house, she lied to me she sleeps in a hotel while the dude only helped to convey her luggage:

I didn't Fret because an adult can do to herself what she wants while I have decision to make in Mitigating the spillover of the Consequences towards me:

On another day when every was every, I told her I knew she sleeps in the guy's house then she said yes: Then why did you now lie, she said she thought I was gonna go crazy if I knew: Why would I go crazy over an adult... Shey una fvck grin gist me the sexcapades na cheesy .... I turned everything into a laughing galore... she was more relaxed to tell me some more cheesy ... and we all laugh over it ... she's gonna introduce me to the guy who is a programming Guru on a Milli per Month!

Oh Boy, I'm on Earth to enjoy Myself .......
Another Human no go fit cause me Wahala wey no be me create am!

You seem to be building your castles in the air. Your "what you think is what you will transcend in form of emotions to your wife" or something along those lines is BS. What will be will be whether you are positive or negative.

Now to the lady,if she doesn't have sinnister motives,she would have slept at the hotel instead.Now,as she slept at the guy's place,she would have told you from the onset.

Now imagine that lady was your wife and as she slept in the guy's house,she actually cheated with him.What will be your action? Will you still make a joke out of it?

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Techmac00: 1:07am On May 25, 2022
zakkxx:
When I was in Bells university ota I realised married women cheat like men; they shamelessly date each other! Coming from the north is very rear! No be say e no de happen but e scarce! For Yoruba land u go see friends they sleep with each other wife on a low key! No be juju be that? Lord have mercy!!!

Lol. I schooled at Bells, didn't notice all these.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Cousin9999: 1:56am On May 25, 2022
Jman06:
It's either you live in denial or you're deliberately lying.

Men benefit nothing from marriage!

^ These people are part of an industry of misogyny. There's money to be made peddling nonsense and stroking the egos of lazy, immature men.

However, some of this is the result of decay in society and tensions built over generations. Basically, there's been a breakdown in society and some people have become nihilists, or ruthless. But people need to get over themselves and stop throwing tantrums.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Jman06(m): 2:14am On May 25, 2022
Cousin9999:

^ These people are part of an industry of misogyny. There's money to be made peddling nonsense and stroking the egos of lazy, immature men.

However, some of this is the result of decay in society and tensions built over generations. Basically, there's been a breakdown in society and some people have become nihilists, or ruthless. But people need to get over themselves and stop throwing tantrums.
You've just deviated from the issue being argued and delved into shaming and being emotional. I expected you to come up with some tangible reasons why marriage is so important to a man, but alas, you've got no points other than throwing tantrums!

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Cousin9999: 2:17am On May 25, 2022
Jman06:
You've just deviated from the issue being argued and delved into shaming and being emotional. I expected you to come up with some tangible reasons why marriage is so important to a man, but alas, you've got no points other than throwing tantrums!

You're trolling, bro. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.