Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92217 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
Albertone:

Why will your children hate you?Are you planning on neglecting them?
Whether you're married or not,if you do what will make your children hate you, they will.
And also, haven't you seen men who catch disease from their wives? Especially in this generation of prostitutes.

How do you expect to benefit from marriage when you got married to a covert prostitute?
Haven't you heard about women who bring bastard to their husband's home?

Smh
You will Marry who you are due to your ignorance. Ignorance is a punishment on its own! If your Woman brings you Bastard that's because you ain't vigilant Bro...

Weak Men, Your mate are in Sambisa forests Battling Bokoharams with RPGs and Bombs suffering Day/Night but Ordinary One Woman dey make you sweat grin ... Ehn!
Pvssy grin

Nature dish Consequences to everyone based on your Gene not your IQ: All it takes is shadow blind your Brain and you jump into Olosho as Wife and if you marry a good woman but you be brostitute yourself without Capabilities to manage your Good woman, she will slut herself out too ... Don't blame her but Yourself.

What are you watching before marrying Olosho and if you marry olosho you should have the Brain as a Man to tame the Olosho in her if not she will hustle under your nose:

Nigga, if you don't have brain to manage marriage/Woman as a Man don't marry: Every Relationships/Situationship/Conditions have Consequences thus You can't Escape Responsibilities whatever Situationship you choose for yourself grin

A man doesn't go on Adventure and cry like a cat cub because you failed to bring treasures:

Nature didn't give you testeorone to be a Simp(A weak Man who Cries when batter by a Woman), Nature makes you a Head over you Wife(Wo-Man):

She is called "wo"man for a Reason but Oyinbo gave us the language without giving us the Etymology and bunch of lazy asses wouldn't still go out there to research:

I personally make a Vow in my life never to blame a woman for anything: If you can't Man Over your Woman, nigga another man will do your job and don't come crying trust me:

Dem Don collect my gf before because I wasn't a man enough : I met the Dude and her and hello her while I shake the Dude in Acknowledgement of his Manliness grin ...

Bro, I go double Hustles instead of crying .. Men Don't Cry ... if she cheat You na say you carry wetin pass you now and she go meet her soul mate:

Comot hia abeg tongue
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Anyways the days are evil and humanity has decayed beyond savory but there's hope for those that has the fear of God.

Any woman or man that doesn't have the real fear of God will pretend and cannot love and be committed and loyal

Me I never marry oh, I still dey beg God for companion, to that effect I repented from the life of fornication make e for easy for God to do am
Always easy for God to do but Shun fornication make e easy for your Brain to see wetin God dey do so as for your not to foul yourself !
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by GoooodHardDick: 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

WizKid, Davido, 2Face n others made huge mistakes thatll hunt them one way or the other. They v managed to man up n be responsible for the upkeeps of their kid's out of wedlock. You this GoodHardDick with less than N50K in your account should be banned from having sex with woman. You should be rendered impotent for legalising babymamas.

You should know I don't chat with emotional creatures. Most especially Nigerian girls.

Look for a simp man and chat with him. No quote me again!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:44pm On May 24, 2022
Rubyventures:
Marriage means different things to different people. Don't use the same brush to tar every one, at the end of the day any kind of relationship is based on respect for one another, if that's lacking then it cant work. Hypocrisy originated from Nigeria. Where pastors sleep with most of the church members and he still takes the podium on Sunday to teach about righteousness.
Pay attention to his words not his actions: Your Teacher can go to (Down) while you go to heaven(up):
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
blazepascal:
Anybody sleeping with.my future wife pls its okay one round is enough im begging you grin
you, take it easy with person future wife..stop giving her postinor to drink cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii
Leave the frustrated feminists, they think we are stupid, after giving free puna to Bad boys and sugar daddies, they want us to marry and pay huge money haha
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Good Judgements: Na person dem wan infect with dem demons dem dey find grin

Guys dey carry Belle nowadays na, Make him carry him own babies shuuuuuuu !

I swear! grin grin

It's annoying how they feel entitled to women birthing babies for them. undecided
If only ladies will stop having sex with men they're not married to, then all these nonsense will stop.

Only married people should be eligible to have sex. Yes! I went there! cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 3:54pm On May 24, 2022
asogo1:

Thanks for commendation. Well said, all these are achievable with only a woman who can think beyond her nose, who understands that life is not all abt iPhone expensive wig and make up as a lady
Go for your taste and Marry your friends someone who shares your present and future outlook:

Leave the One with make up and iPhone sense to date a guy who can fund such adventure:

If you like a Sophisticated girl be ready to Finance her Taste if not she will make you cry: I hate guys crying:

You love hot girl while you are cold grin ... all those Hotness no be money ... You wan dey chook correct Bae but no wan Finance correct Bae grin ... You still want her to use her money cook for you, buy clothes, take you on trips then compensate with fvck wey you no sabi knack self grin ... You wan kill person daughter With mental health wahala

Iphone/Make up is a no issue ... If she deserves Iphone then give her Iphone ... if you carry woman wey pass you she will demand wetin pass you grin ...

If you can't can walk away and find the one within your level and live happy after !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Pay attention to his words not his actions: Your Teacher can go to (Down) while you go to heaven(up):

One does not even have to totally "listen" to anyone these days. They're all but men after all.
Just study the scriptures yourself.
Work out your own salvation.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IamGreen1(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
with 2k,u can Bleep there asshole!

Why should you offer a lady 2k for sex is not because your life depends on it. Bird of a feather
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Cloud007: 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
nokspos:
I know a married man who voluntarily allows his wife to sleep with another man coz the husband is always out of lagos and comes back once in a month. I know the husband and wife personally. The world is becoming something else , sex is no longer a sin
adulterous life and fornications are still sin. It's Just that things are just going as planned by demonic entities.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Unshackled: 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
Hayee:
Ehn don't marry na who dey beg you cheesy grin grin

As if women don't get tempted when it comes to sex cheesy grin grin

Get baby mama but Sha make sure she is not like Tonto dike or black Chyna.
Choose babymama wey get sense which is hard because there is no good girl again grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Understand this humans are naturally polyamorous including me

As you see me so one gbola cannot even be okay for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last week I tried party mhen it was out of this world tongue tongue tongue

Imagine if I should now get married cheesy
Na to pity the husband ooo shocked

At the end of it all do what works for you grin cheesy cheesy
women are monogamous in nature.

The problem with you is that you have f*ucked out of your default settings.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Ofachiedo: 4:12pm On May 24, 2022
One online ride hailing driver sleep with the mother of the kids he was contracted to be taking to school daily. Whenever I sight the woman I just weak with so many of her nudes on the guys phones.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by asogo1: 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Go for your taste and Marry your friends someone who shares your present and future outlook:

Leave the One with make up and iPhone sense to date a guy who can fund such adventure:

If you like a Sophisticated girl be ready to Finance her Taste if not she will make you cry: I hate guys crying:

You love hot girl while you are cold grin ... all those Hotness no be money ... You wan dey chook correct Bae but no wan Finance correct Bae grin ... You still want her to use her money cook for you, buy clothes, take you on trips then compensate with fvck wey you no sabi knack self grin ... ...
Expenses is not the issue. Be able to offer something more than jst s**. Not always financial, mental support, psychologically, morally even career wise. If u see girl wey get sense d fit give you small advice and support your dreams and ambitions no let am go. You guys can shake planet earth together. Peace
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Rubyventures: 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:

why should I? out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth speak. I'm not a sheep, I don't just follow. Action speaks louder than words
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by einsteine(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

God bless you . Some don’t know the ripple effects of this babymama issue . They have so glamourized it when it has to do with celebrities . However there are a lot of misguided children of poor, single parents that will rain havoc on society . Ask the North why they are suffering now . Almajiris . Abandoned children . A poor baby mama might just be raising someone that will steal your car in the future . You can never know

Almajiris are not product of baby mamas.

They are just poor. That's all.

If you marry and have ten children and you are poor, the children will suffer. Marriage does not prevent the suffering. Every single argument for marriage in this era is based on emotions. None of the marriage supporters have provided cogent, logical reasoning to support why they think men should marry.

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by einsteine(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
blaise26abj:

God bless you . Some don’t know the ripple effects of this babymama issue . They have so glamourized it when it has to do with celebrities . However there are a lot of misguided children of poor, single parents that will rain havoc on society . Ask the North why they are suffering now . Almajiris . Abandoned children . A poor baby mama might just be raising someone that will steal your car in the future . You can never know
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
Rubyventures:

why should I? out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth speak. I'm not a sheep, I don't just follow. Action speaks louder than words
Your Prof in School could be worse but you don't judge him. How many lecturers do you have fvcking students No:

If you wait on People's action you won't be Salvaged except you have better place to be Tutored then Shift Bases!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Sikechukwu81(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

The guy has what it takes to bring a married woman out of her husband’s house shaa �

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
asogo1:

Expenses is not the issue. Be able to offer something more than jst s**. Not always financial, mental support, psychologically, morally even career wise. If u see girl wey get sense d fit give you small advice and support your dreams and ambitions no let am go. You guys can shake planet earth together. Peace
Peace Bro:
Don't blame any girl: Na Marriage Market:

Person wey marry girl from club should know what to expect:

Mind you, A woman that likes you regardless of whether you are financing her or not will speak your World ... A woman will only like you because you speak her world then gradually introduce her into your world: Without forcing her !

If she is not speaking to your world or she seems uninterested in you or she is not vibing/connecting to your world you better Swerve one side:

You will be the One to Train your Woman on what you want her to train your family(Children and You):

grin financial, mental support, psychologically, morally even career wise grin

The same way you give her sperm to make into Babies is the same way you will give her the above characteristics to bring into reality:

You can't demand what you don't have from People thats the real Cheating!

Give her One, if she likes You she gives you 10realities from it:

Men get work to do but we playful nowadays bro grin

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Bbbw: 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
Yeah
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Amhappy(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
Men has been sleeping around since Adam and marriage is not worthless,now according to OP women are sleeping around marriage is suddenly worthless. Continue deceiving yourself. Stop discouraging others. If you don't want to marry stay single.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

One does not even have to totally "listen" to anyone these days. They're all but men after all.
Just study the scriptures yourself.
Work out your own salvation.
Some people don't have the mental Prowess to Unravel God you will break them apart:
He is just being emotional which will hurt and haunt him!

Olosho can even Help You salvage your marriage despite having many clients daily:
The most important is the message not the messenger....

I don't care about the jumia guy, just give me my package intact cheesy ...

There are no too many people in the World today who are living what they are Teaching/Preaching!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Lepon02: 4:47pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Omo! grin
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I swear! grin grin

It's annoying how they feel entitled to women birthing babies for them. undecided
If only ladies will stop having sex with men they're not married to, then all these nonsense will stop.

Only married people should be eligible to have sex. Yes! I went there! cheesy
grin Welcome to Men of 2022:

Ladies can never stop having sex because her biologies will demand sex from her once the hormone flows grin

The Ones that are married self are even running outside to get Knacked what are you talking about grin ... The ones Outside are even snatching men of the One Inside grin

Remove sex from Non Married women's life, The World will go Mad and Humanities will devour One another grin ... Shits cure craze!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Lukaku12: 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Stories like this makes one to question the reality of marriage...but regardless, I will get married
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by akpumping7720(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
nokspos:
I know a married man who voluntarily allows his wife to sleep with another man coz the husband is always out of lagos and comes back once in a month. I know the husband and wife personally. The world is becoming something else , sex is no longer a sin
shocked
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Gee64: 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
That was how a friend once asked me to keep his wife company in their flat while he travelled to Abuja on business trip for three months. Two nights later, the wife ventured into the guestroom where I stayed in nude and asked that I slept with her and that it was the husband's arrangement for her to get pregnant. I fled that night.
nokspos:

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ojuu4u(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2022
zakkxx:
When I was in Bells university ota I realised married women cheat like men; they shamelessly date each other! Coming from the north is very rear! No be say e no de happen but e scarce! For Yoruba land u go see friends they sleep with each other wife on a low key! No be juju be that? Lord have mercy!!!

Keep on deceiving urself oooooo

The more you look the less you see

Go to Barack or whre Hausa people are concentrated and see hogwash"
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ojuu4u(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
Amhappy:
Men has been sleeping around since Adam and marriage is not worthless,now according to OP women are sleeping around marriage is suddenly worthless. Continue deceiving yourself. Stop discouraging others. If you don't want to marry stay single.

Can you reveal ur body counts?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

I just tire!
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by abdulwassi(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Marriage is overrated.. If you ain't been respected in one.. Be bold to walk away.

hotwax:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.