Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92210 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Administration1: 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Gbese
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Maverick777: 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by AfroKnight: 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
A useless girlfriend. She should be locked up immediately! grin She must be charged to court for public disturbance.

4 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by blazepascal(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2022
Anybody sleeping with.my future wife pls its okay one round is enough im begging you grin

17 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Passionate888: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
The future just dey share kpekus upandan

12 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Skillsnigeria: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IamMobisola(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it

So what about the way men are handling it?
Men getting married only for them to be sleeping around with other women? The same men that impregnate another woman outside their marriage?
The same men that sleep with maids and babysitters?
Mtchww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it
And don't v sex with a woman.
Cos some women slept with a school bus driver. Story that might be a hoax. You came here to degenerate women.
What punishment are you recommending for the randy driver?
Why focus on women as if your mom n sisters are men?
Why are you saying marriage is overrated as if no one has good marriage in your family?
If you are born out of wedlock, must everyone be like you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Opinedecandid(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
If your woman/wife is a lover of sex, and you can't satisfy her, gone are the days when such women, except very few would not seek satisfaction somewhere else. These days, most unfaithful wives do.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
DonGtoG1:
Marriage is not worth it, to the people that doesn't value or know the real reason for marriage.

And that's mainly because of *INFIDELITY* on the sides of both males and females.
Let those that value marriage get married.
People with no value in life degenerate marriage.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Elidrisy20: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
Wahala for your head
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by kingthreat(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
2015, I will never forget. My boss used to get bulk fresh chicken from one farm in Mowe. I will drive to get over 20kg of chicken. Deliver 10kg to his brother's house and bring the other 10kg to his home. Second time of delivery to his brother's house, it was around 12 noon. Kids were in school, she was the only person at home. Woman was tying wrapper on her chest, opened the freezer for me to put the chicken. Dunno how, wrapper fall. She said sorry, tied her wrapper back. Now asked me, why am I looking shocked like I have not seen a naked woman before. I turned forward, no look back, no hear any word. Go straight to the motor, start dey drive. Dey imagine the sweet breasts and hairy bush I for enjoy if only I played along. Fear some married women.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by LaconicINC: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
Marriage is not for everyone! Don't come here a spew trash about baby mama nonsense because of this issue,it is horrible that a married women or man is sleeping around but that does not make the marriage institutions a joke

6 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Women gained so much from marriage whereas a man gains absolutely nothing from it. I see no reason why a Sane guy should marry.

Get a baby mama to do the job for you and move on with ur life. Nigeria girls will only offer you their over used pussy in a relationship, aside this nothing else.
Women can't be babymamas. You are laying foundation for kids to go through faulty upbringing. It may impact them.in future. M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by bigdammyj: 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
Noted
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

Men don't take care of their shii.....

Exercise, get jacked, build up your testosterone and fuhckk the jeepers out of your wives.

They won't look at a driver if not because of your soft, round bellies and moobs.

Even your sidechicks are just managing your limp asses because of your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....

You're a divorced?

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Jayjayjohnson(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
Am scared already .

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by maasoap(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

He has what they want, something that they might lack, they too have what he lacks, something that he might lack.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Fiscus105(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....

Tell ur gender to make their marriage work ok.

Many men married but keep chasing different sizes and shape in females, given all their attention and money to please outsider ,why won't attention giver Bleep their wives.

That ur boss, tell him to open his wife Facebook , he would see shock of his life. Let him keep running after girls and leave his wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mmyfarmsltd(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
Your article is very myopic as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by jclassiq(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Go and sleep abeg. Cock and bull rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by SmartPolician: 12:31pm On May 24, 2022
You come across a few bad experiences and use them as yardstick that marriage doesn't work.

Have you considered the number of marriages where the spouses don't cheat on their partners?

Compare and contrast. Afterwards, you draw your conclusion. Why is the black man so narrow-minded?

6 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
One tomatoes and fish hawker is sleeping with 4 married men.

grin grin grin grin grin

It wont make news but let it be the other way round.

Infidelity is everywhere and men are the number one culprit.

10 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Women gained so much from marriage whereas a man gains absolutely nothing from it. I see no reason why a Sane guy should marry.

Get a baby mama to do the job for you and move on with ur life. Nigeria girls will only offer you their over used pussy in a relationship, aside this nothing else.

If and when you marry the right person, you will give thanks to God for making your paths crossed. Who doesn't need a soul mate?

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Southeast21: 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

And how sure are you that the kids from baby Mama's won't require a DNA? just reasoning the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IamGreen1(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!

Females of this generation are committing adultery with male of next generation cheesy. O ga, these women sef undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.