Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. (9561 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by princefrank76: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!

Just wow! That's speaks of the kind of environment u live.

Where I'm from, they don't do bikes
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Trustedapparel(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Another ode on the loose......

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Shaggyswang(f): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Broke ass olosho setting standards she can't afford.
That's why women will keep being abused and subjugated.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by AutoshalomUSA: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Our Influencer has spoken !!!!!

That is that feeling of entitlement right there ? Her Dad possibly never owned a car .Why didn’t your mummy condition your daddy . Why didn’t you cry to your daddy to buy you motor .

That’s why young girls fall prey to yahoo boyz, hookups, kidnaps, trafficking and recently brand influencing ( high class hookup ).
They want to live like big American girls , dress well , silk skin, Gucci bag , iPhone , 6” heels . N300K hair , an a benzo.
There is nothing wrong in having or wanting these , What is wrong is expecting or making someone do it because they want to be with you . But as corporate work no Dey country for girls to do . They do it.

Girls are still cashing out big time without doing these above things .
TRY THESE :
-Go learn to drive , buy a car high purchase , sign up with bolt and Uber . Driver your motor all day .
-Learn to be a stylist ( hair, nails, makeup, etc).
- Learn to cook well , find a friend or 2 who can also cook , you guys should start a Ghost Kitchen .
- Go to cybercafes or use your smartphone or laptop, learn product or UX/UI design for free ,
-Learn business fundamentals, you could middleman any kind of business really.
-Turn your time on NL to writing blogs, essays, articles , etc . People will pay you well if you command written English well .
- Avoid real estate, so many scammers selling houses, plots of lands, and estates on paper ONLY !
-Brand Influencers- 2 types of brands here . 1- Customer or clients brand . 2- Personal brand .
Girls develop their personal brands with lots of followers from posting naked, sexy, revealing, ashawo pictures , hoping to find a company to sign them because of huge followers. (Mostimes fake ) - These girls will fly out to meet a high paying client to influence their body lol . No be Hook UP be that ?

NOPE no responsible company would ever sign such a model . They are usually signed by beauty, sex , crypto, real estate , fashion , and lifestyle businesses.
You won’t see banks, or manufacturers, or oil companies signing these girls (FYI)

N.O.P.E ——- Not happening , nah only yahoo boyz and secondary school boys still Dey impress girls with material things .
O’Gs will either be married , have a fiancée he is saving to marry , or too many girlfriends ( sorry you ain’t the only one ) . Stop the feeling of entitlement, no guy owes any girl anything because he showed interest in a girl . If she can’t make do with the guys current situation, then she’s not the girl for him .

Oh damn I’ve said too much …… Ok be wise young girl , no guy owes you shit . Carry urself with respect and humility , maybe a decent guy with a car might actually love you for your humility.

M2C

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Cazzim(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

do you have a car

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by drmuri(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your foolishness might have caused you a great guy who will be a great husband to you and wonderful father to your kids.
Who knows if it waz even a test?
True true some ladies no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by omolasho: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Yes Bolt is really cool and cheap
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by toujurs: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Shaggyswang:

Broke ass olosho setting standards she can't afford.
That's why women will keep being abused and subjugated.
Am happy it's a lady that said this, You have sense!!

Most women of this generation don't, I won't be surprise, if she lives in a selfcontain with her family, it broke girls like her, that likes putting pressure on her man, that is why they keep experiencing toxic relationships and would later come here to weep on how men are scum
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by calliking(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why should I order Uber just cos I want to Bleep you? You’re not worth it nah. What happened to you ordering the Uber since you’re also working? You think there’s something special in your pussy? It stinks and would suffocate me in my air conditioned car.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by ahms12(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

As the guy no get car or e no order Uber, wetn do you or your hand to buy car or order the Uber... rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by olaeffect(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahms12:

As the guy no get car or e no order Uber, wetn do you or your hand to buy car or order the Uber... rubbish

Woman no dey order Uber from her place ooo.
Na taboo ooo. If she try am, she must sacrifice 3 goats grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by mariovito(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Okehen, aani?

Favaman:
I don't know if you know a place called agbor in delta state.

Na okada be our uber.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Pat081: 4:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
As long as we're going out. I can't be jumping okada with you.

I can't even date anyone without a car!!

Na your type always ends up being a single mother of 4 children with different fathers once they know that car is your favorite problem they will just be using it to sleep with you n you end up being a single mother who you may not know who is their father ODE
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Pat081: 4:28am On Jan 20, 2023
toujurs:
Am happy it's a lady that said this, You have sense!!

Most women of this generation don't, I won't be surprise, if she lives in a selfcontain with her family, it broke girls like her, that likes putting pressure on her man, that is why they keep experiencing toxic relationships and would later come here to weep on how men are scum
she will end up being single mother in her father's house and maybe the guy want to test her
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Pat081: 4:31am On Jan 20, 2023
drmuri:

Your foolishness might have caused you a great guy who will be a great husband to you and a wonderful father to your kids.
Who knows if it was even a test?
True some ladies do get a sense.
greart talk
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Das1mama: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2023
My own be say. B4 OKADA, HORSE don dey!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Mikeiron78(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
This is the mentality of useless ladies that need to change, you believe the guy is the one that need to succeed in life so you can be a beneficiary of his wealth, I wonder why some ladies end up being nothing in life eventually when they receive no support
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Mikeiron78(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
her papa no get car
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by rippa(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God Bless You Abundantly.

Most of them are not mature and they don't have a car... that's why they're losing their cool.
Chaii
So na car ďey turn u on🙄
Dem go Bleep u tire🤣
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Kabalmark(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

whores be feeling entitled lately 🤨😊😆😆
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Xclusivegrin007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature
Brr you no go fall 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad / What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.