Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. (8899 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nelllson: 2:58pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerian girls and entitlement mentality be like..

6 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Emma2Seconds: 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
I pity the Legends who dey look for empty and community boreholes these days.. Las las many men don see the shit so what new and special you think you carry??

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2022
jaxxy:

I agree with u on this one. when o go on dates I don't like to drive, I prefer having a driver so me and she can get comfy at the back seat eating the dinner b4 the lunch. u understand me wink
an okada is a disgrace unless na runs gals grin angry
Sincerely speaking, it's really absurd for a guy to take his girlfriend out on a date with okada.

Uber/bolt is very affordable... Like ₦1500 would get you to your destination.

The funny part yesterday was that.. The weather was kinda cloudy and it was drizzling. He still expect me to go out with him on a bike.

Men really need to change.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Lukaku12: 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
If your date cannot order/afford a ride why don’t you just help with that? A man must not provide all your needs

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by fastanddubious(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
See vawulence littered all over the thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sincerely speaking, it's really absurd for a guy to take his girlfriend out on a date with okada.

Uber/bolt is very affordable... Like ₦1500 would get you to your destination.

The funny part yesterday was that.. The weather was kinda cloudy and it was drizzling. He still expect me to go out with him on a bike.

Men really need to change.

yeah some guys are falling hand sha grin
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by SarutobiEky(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
This madwoman again.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Israeldan1(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2022
All this kind of girls Neva day get up to 10k for acc

I can't even go out with "low grade"girl like you
Cus if you had money you for order for Uber
That maturity then next time if he wants to take u out he will order for Uber for sure
Cus u for show am level
But u sef no cm get level, sorry o

'you were not informed too"...

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Okay, let's settle with it might have escaped his mind.
Lol don't be so sure, I may be one of "those brats" .
You are just an angry bird!
Good for you if you are.
I'm just upset about her innocent victim.
With what one sees everyday. People getting diagnosed with terminal illness, losing patients that could have been saved to death due to flimsy things like power outage, lack of oxygen, an important drugs being out of stock,
Watching relatives, including kids crying and wailing. Some will even bring casket right away to remove the remains of their loved ones.
Some days are the worse of the worst, that you'll be numb lost in yourself. All these things mess with your head. You'll just close and leave and the last thing on your mind will be how to impress one ekuke with wig somewhere.
Like i said, i blame the guy for mixing things up with someone like her.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

Good for you if you are.
I'm just upset about her innocent victim.
With what one sees everyday. People getting diagnosed with terminal illness, losing patients that could have been saved to death due to flimsy things like power outage, lack of oxygen, an important drugs being out of stock,
Watching relatives, including kids crying and wailing. Some will even bring casket right away to remove the remains of their loved ones.
Some days are the worse of the worst, that you'll be numb lost in yourself. All these things mess with your head. You'll just close and leave and the last thing on your mind will be how to impress one ekuke with wig somewhere.
Like i said, i blame the guy for mixing things up with someone like her.
Huh, thank you.*shrugs*

Are you a doctor? The bolded can only be noticed by one who experience it or someone very close. Surgeons suffer this more, it can be dreadful I must agree.
Either ways, The guy could have done better. tongue
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by pansophist(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2022
High taste is not high standard. If you think a guy should book uber, you could perhaps lead by example by booking the uber yourself and meet him at the location. You won't die if you spend your own money on yourself.

Youre setting all kind of rules men should meet meanwhile, you set no standards for yourself. Once again, high taste is not high standard. High standards is to live up to your perceived class, not expecting someone else to bankroll you.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hypocrite!! You're not serious!! You're the one who's not intelligent.!! Nonsense!!

You expect me to be on my best dress, hair,shoe e.t.c..and be flying a bike? So, you expect me to be pressuring the guy because he came with an okada? I'm not like that okay!

We're not dating so I don't see any reason why I should tell him to order Uber. That was why I pulled out the stunt.

Pls, if you have nothing to say just shut up. If you like say anything you wanna say. I WILL NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH A GUY USING OKADA AS MEANS OF TRANSPORT.

If your girlfriend can do it.. Sir, I can't do it okay!!

Rubbish!!
I have no business with okada, my problem with you is your myopism and lack of tact.
You better pay attention and be careful, I've seen a lot of your comments and you come across like someone with no manners. It's not everyone you mess it.

It's just a date, which basically means getting to know one another, Who sent you to put on your best dress and shoes? Or are you going to collect Oscar/Grammy award?
Or is it your wedding anniversary?
Or are you going for a Gala organized by your firm?

This is a common trait among a certain stratum, to you dates equal wearing "expensive gowns" fake hair, fake eyelashes and painted face then going to gulp down food like a glutton in a restaurant while also bringing takeaway for the people you left behind.
That's date for people like you.

A self acclaimed feminist, yet you couldn't put your foot down in such scenario, like querying his choice of transport and asking why before suggesting a better option, instead you started acting and ran inside like a little girl. But you are a feminist online.

9 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 5:45pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

I have no business with okada, my problem with you is your myopism and lack of tact.
You better pay attention and be careful, I've seen a lot of your comments and you come across like someone with no manners. It's not everyone you mess it.

It's just a date, which basically means getting to know one another, Who sent you to put on your best dress and shoes? Or are you going to collect Oscar/Grammy award?
Or is it your wedding anniversary?
Or are you going for a Gala organized by your firm?

This is a common trait among a certain stratum, to you dates equal wearing "expensive gowns" fake hair, fake eyelashes and painted face then going to gulp down food like a glutton in a restaurant while also bringing takeaway for the people you left behind.
That's date for people like you.

A self acclaimed feminist, yet you couldn't put your foot down in such scenario, like querying his choice of transport and asking why before suggesting a better option, instead you started acting and ran inside like a little girl. But you are a feminist online.
Uber/bolt is also cheap and affordable. Minimum of ₦1500 will take you to your destination. You won't fall sick if you try it okay!

Feel free to make use of a bicycle when going on a date with your girlfriend. Infact you both can even trek the distance. That's your cup of tea.

Please don't quote me again!! Mtchhheeewww!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Alexprech: 5:47pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if only Nigeria men go they invite girls to their house only for fuq,all this stupid insult for stop.to bang Nigeria girl cheap pass indomie , just dress fine get one correct smart phone ,with nice apartment ,na you go tire
If they're cheap like u said...why do u have get a nice apartment, smart phone and dress nice..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ballzproblemm: 5:50pm On May 25, 2022
Alexprech:

If they're cheap like u said...why do u have get a nice apartment, smart phone and dress nice..?
because they're a attracted to flashy things that's what makes them cheap ,cool,next time look a woman well in the eyes you will notice they'll look from head to toe they're are judging base in your appearance if you have money, and you Don't need to have just dress flashy as I said and voila. ,easy access ,the apartment is just a miscellaneous.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
because they're a attracted to flashy things that's what makes them cheap ,cool,next time look a woman well in the eyes you will notice they'll look from head to toe they're are judging base in your appearance if you have money, and you Don't need to have just dress flashy as I said and voila. ,easy access ,the apartment is just a miscellaneous.
You haven't still answer my question.

Why do your gender still go about raping same cheap Nigerian girls even a toddler??

Answer me or forever hold your peace piss.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Huh, thank you.*shrugs*

Are you a doctor? The bolded can only be noticed by one who experience it or someone very close. Surgeons suffer this more, it can be dreadful I must agree.
Either ways, The guy could have done better. tongue
Done better how? There are many reasons that could have led to his choice of transport.
We don't know why, and she didn't ask or bother to suggest a better one.
She just ran inside and was thinking in her head " oh, he came with bike, he's not rich and won't be able to save me/us from poverty"

She's just lucky that some men are totally useless when it comes to sex, Fvcking goats, and other animals, so definitely she'll always get advances.
It's more of a mental problem than just being randy. Especially some of my guys, you spent hours in the theater everyday doing different procedures that requires women opening their vagina straight to your face, like tying the cervix for women prone to miscarriage, doing vagina toileting peri-operatively for women. Getting exposed to different kind of shapes and odor of vagina, all these things are meant to lower your libido, but the opposite is the case for them, in the end they still find a way to go after anything under skirt and go through unnecessary stress to get laid while selling themselves short.
It's damn irritating.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Highman56: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
She is not a real person.just some wannabe girl. If you climb okada from time to time then using okada for date shouldn't be an issue

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Highman56: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

I didn't ask you for uber and bolt advertisement.
If all men were sane, i doubt if you'll get any suitor with your manners.
But some men are mentally deranged that they are ready to insert their rods into anything, including animals, mad women, their fellow men, infants and you.
I like dis ur comment.its d attention dey get from weak guys that emboldens them to act as if they are queens.spits
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Wizywiz(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uber/bolt is also cheap and affordable. Minimum of ₦1500 will take you to your destination. You won't fall sick if you try it okay!

Feel free to make use of a bicycle when going on a date with your girlfriend. Infact you both can even trek the distance. That's your cup of tea.

Please don't quote me again!! Mtchhheeewww!!
madam but u for book the Uber or bolt by yourself na instead of faulting the man.....as a babe wey get class you for give am levels,abi you broke to book your own ride? Ordinarily any self acclaimed big babe like u for just book the ride atleast that will pass a message and prepare his mind on who he is about being with....... madam Biko be calming down oooo..no let small thing become issue for you.....#peace
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Santadex(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
As long as we're going out.. I can't be jumping okada with you.

I can't even date anyone without a car!!
Nne u get serious mental problem..go get ur own car...u don't own a car and u dy give terms and conditions

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
Santadex:

Nne u get serious mental problem..go get ur own car...u don't own a car and u dy give terms and conditions
You're the one who has mental problem.. You're not serious!!

Please excuse me!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?

Epp me ask big aunty ojere
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Elporo(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez to Jennyclay:

But some men are mentally deranged that they are ready to insert their rods into anything, including animals, mad women, their fellow men, infants and you.

Jennyclay to Ximenez:
Are you mad?? Are you stupid?? Are you normal??
You're referring to your mother and sisters not me! This would be the last time I will reply a mentally deranged person like you.
Broke man!!

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Dayson55: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!
If this is the reason you put up an act, and avoided the young man like a plaque, I wonder how you would react when you engage in a serious relationship and things goes south. Ask your mum, how did she meet dad. Compare it to what you're ranting about now! Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by ustanejnr(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!

Ofcos the guy no like you, just want to cut expense, he want to spend less and gbash you cheap. Guess that's how he sees you. So don't feel big
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by marsman: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by ustanejnr(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

I didn't ask you for uber and bolt advertisement.

That's d problem, some men na them the cause this problem, one low level babe wey no fit clean em ya*sh well go the follow men them talk, because one Simpson the lick em dirty a**
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Dayson55: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

If your weak and poor father had work hard or made the right choices, then you wouldn't be this desperate to leave the trenches.

You are making a mistake here thinking everyone is broke like your family member.
Post your father's car here with proof and I'll post mine too let's compare, I'm sure your father is triple or at least double my age. But all your posts reeks of desperation and poverty.

I can afford to send scorpion to play with your mother's clitoris while my pitbulls take turn to suck her nipples, I'll record it and send to your father and nothing will happen.
Wretched, poverty stricken, low-life beech with torn and worn out undies like you.
This is a bit much comrade. She's just a child, ignore. You saw when she stated she takes her mother's 'car' out; which means, she's still under her parents roof, eating and sleeping everyday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest? / What Are Your Age Restrictions? / Kissing Robot For Long-distance Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.