Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. (9565 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by shege45: 9:15pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!
then order the Uber.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
Dayson55:
This is a bit much comrade. She's just a child, ignore. You saw when she stated she takes her mother's 'car' out; which means, she's still under her parents roof, eating and sleeping everyday...
She crossed her the line first by mentioning my mother. I don't attack people unnecessarily.

Forget the charade, she possibly doesn't know how to drive and i doubt if her mother owns any car.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Streetmovement(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nairaland/social media don give plenty shenkes mouth sha so that's why they can talk anyhow. I just hope in real life you are rated at least average.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by kelspinall(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2022
mumu
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

You need to cry more.
You see why you are dumb, you mentioned my family first, i retaliated then you started crying.
Not everyone inherited poverty, I'm the first child and i started driving at 19.
You started first!! You've been throwing insult at me besides I didn't insult you.. I only wish your family what you wished me.

Please Am I the cause of your backwardness? Broke man!!! I've reported you... You will soon be ban!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Dayson55: 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

She crossed her the line first by mentioning my mother. I don't attack people unnecessarily.

Forget the charade, she possibly doesn't know how to drive and i doubt if her mother owns any car.
Definitely it's all a facade
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
You started first!! You've been throwing insult at me besides I didn't insult you.. I only wish your family what you wished me.

Please Am I the cause of your backwardness? Broke man!!! I've reported you... You will soon be ban!
Lol, you are clearly deluded.
I wonder why you didn't take up the challenge so I'll clear your jonsing.
Perennial ekuke.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol, you are clearly deluded.
I wonder why you didn't take up the challenge so I'll clear your jonsing.
Perennial ekuke.
Me! Pick up a challenge with a low-life, broke and Mr Nobody? God forbid!!

Bye! Mtchhheeewwww!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Me! Pick up a challenge with a low-life, broke and Mr Nobody? God forbid!!

Bye! Mtchhheeewwww!!
Like i said, not everyone inherited poverty.
Go and mend your pants, servant.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Elporo(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2022
ustanejnr:

That's d problem, some men na them the cause this problem, one low level babe wey no fit clean em ya*sh well go the follow men them talk, because one Simpson the lick em dirty a**

----
Preach .. brother .. Preach ..

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Sparrk007(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2022
First of all sister you get car?

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Lee99: 4:14am On May 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
As long as we're going out.. I can't be jumping okada with you.

I can't even date anyone without a car!!
Just shut up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Fidecoo(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2022
You no marry again by march as you earlier told us
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by AjiBussu(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
Says someone that probably doesn't own even a bicycle. SMH
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ebubu4: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

you be fool. go and hustle your own car and drive to the date. high class forming girl but nothing substantial for ur account. go ask ur broke dad to buy u car or work ur ass for it. cheap aśs entitled thing
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?
Epic grin
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sincerely speaking, it's really absurd for a guy to take his girlfriend out on a date with okada.

Uber/bolt is very affordable... Like ₦1500 would get you to your destination.

The funny part yesterday was that.. The weather was kinda cloudy and it was drizzling. He still expect me to go out with him on a bike.

Men really need to change.
Your comments and replies are stupid and really dumb to say the least. If car dey Swt you like that why u no order bolt for una, abi u no get the app for your phone ?!?

Most girls who talk this way with this kinda entitlement mentality like the rest of your sisters, live in Slums and ghettos and don’t have access to cars.

I’m beginning to feel you weren’t kidding about the stomach upset so go back to stooling in your yard Latrine toilet. Plug an earpiece and listen to music with your android device. I hope it doesn’t fall in sha, I no send u that one. grin
In all you do, switch off your data and keep off social media, you will be fine.

My peace I leave you
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Great0ne1: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?
0overty runs in there family. Her father is also poor
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uber/bolt is also cheap and affordable. Minimum of ₦1500 will take you to your destination. You won't fall sick if you try it okay!

Feel free to make use of a bicycle when going on a date with your girlfriend. Infact you both can even trek the distance. That's your cup of tea.

Please don't quote me again!! Mtchhheeewww!!

He shouldn’t quote you again cos say na your papa get Nairaland abi angry

Rest Abeg!!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Alexprech:

If they're cheap like u said...why do u have get a nice apartment, smart phone and dress nice..?
Because he’s got taste for the finest things of life that’s why.

He never acquired them for the over used pussies like the OP

These girls are attracted to anything that glitters like flying termites to a light bulb.

The OP just made it clear if her date had come in a car, he would have banged her senseless that same day.

Goodbye to decorum and morality
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
FatherBona:

He shouldn’t quote you again cos say na your papa get Nairaland abi angry
Rest Abeg!!!
You this boy, you have been quoting me up and down since, what wrong with your dead head? Am I the cause of your frustration? Are you sick? Are you normal at all?

This should be the last time in your miserable life you would ever quote me again!! What your problem?

Bush!!!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this boy, you have been quoting me up and down since, what wrong with your dead head? Am I the cause of your frustration? Are you sick? Are you normal at all?

This should be the last time in your miserable life you would ever quote me again!! What your problem?

Bush!!!!

Why is sense far from you grin
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Cry baby, childish, immature and juvenile

Grow up
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Autobot05: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

You should let him use your car to take you out if he doesn’t have a ride of his own yet
And if you don’t have a ride like him then you’re equal. You can buy a bottle of fearless and fuel your legedis Benz for the date if you don’t want bike

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Sammy101111(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
You better thank God for what you have
Na person way no get go get
But person way get fit broke too
I nigga in my crib bought glk last year
Bro the nigga and he’s wife have been on leg since last 2 month

Appreciate what you have

A lot of nigga don’t have car but they are okay
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FiremanX: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Bush!!!!
U hv started again right? no let me put u for Nairaland jail
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Senseless threads as this are the reasons guys call you people names here (I'm definitely not among because I have more importance issues I devote my time to, instead of seeking unnecessary attentions online)

As far I'm concerned, this is just a meaningless and an attention-seeking thread.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by FatherBona: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Senseless threads as this are the reasons guys call you people names here (I'm definitely not among because I have more importance issues I devote my time to, instead of seeking unnecessary attentions online)

As far I'm concerned, this is just a meaningless and an attention-seeking thread.
She got all the attention she craved for, congrats to her.

How you been
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

Quite funny. It's a faceless forum, it's expected as every Tom dick and Harry would tell you all sorts of trash

FYI I bought my first car at 24

I don't do borrow pose from parents undecided
don't mind the stupid girl, at her age she still borrow from her parents.
brought my first golf 3 car at 25 years, at about 750k in 2012
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by divineuk(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Have you booked Uber for yourself before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad / Trending Photo Of 3 Female Corpers (Photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.