Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. (8902 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I wonder why guys are loosing their cool over this thread though, A mature guy with worth will definitely not be comfortable with the idea of picking up a lady to date on a bike. Both of them would rather meet at the venue. Unless Op struck nerves I see no reason for the reactions here.!
It's losing, not "loosing"

It's not cool for two mature peeps to be running after each other with bikes, talk more of sharing one. I personally don't use bike unless it's an emergency, mainly because of security reasons. You don't expect me to be clad in suit and be flying bike under the sun.

But some girls are greedy, myopic and simple minded. The thing is Drs are clumsy when it comes to dating, romance and lifestyle in general and they don't give certain things some thoughts in that regard.

Why didn't she welcome him and suggest they take an uber instead of putting up an act. He might just be new in practice and doesn't have enough money yet to get a car. He might have even shelved the idea of getting a car while saving money for exams like plab/usmle to travel out, those exams are costly.

I blame my guy for stooping so low to even consider going out with someone like her, from her posts, one can easily deduce that she's not smart/intelligent, she also doesn't have good characters. She's clearly not even gainfully employed, talkless of her having a car or any tangible asset. She claims she goes out with her mum's car, but i won't be surprised if she doesn't know how to drive and if there's no single car in their compound.

If a small yahoo boy/ritualist should pull up now in a common Camry or Toyota, she'd gladly hop in, that's how they will take her away, drug her and possibly harvest her organs.

22 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by NairabIogger: 12:39pm On May 25, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I know of ladies that goes on dates with their own cars.

What's stopping you from getting urs since its a big deal to u?
how I wish every sane male on this forum would ignore that attention seeking wh0re by now she wouldn't bother creating useless threads like this cos no one would dignify her stupidity with a response

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

Quite funny. It's a faceless forum, it's expected as every Tom dick and Harry would tell you all sorts of trash

FYI I bought my first car at 24

I don't do borrow pose from parents undecided
Someone that doesn't even have a driver license.
She acts typical of all these girls from low income family, don't be surprised her dad doesn't even have a car.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
One of the numerous lies to make yourselves feel better! Nigerian Ladies are cheaper than indomie yet you lots rape, assault,blackmail,kidnap them.You engage in all sort of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies.Is this not a sign of insanity?
Ogbeni, don't say what you don't know!
Once u invite a lady to ur crib and cook her a nice meal.
Once the meal is delicious, u have broken her defense walls!
Just tickle her and she will give you the pussy on a platter!

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

It's not cool for two mature peeps to be running after each other with bikes, talk more of sharing one. I personally don't use bike unless it's an emergency, mainly because of security reasons. You don't expect me to be clad in suit and be flying bike under the sun.

But some girls are greedy, myopic and simple minded. The thing is Drs are clumsy when it comes to dating, romance and lifestyle in general and they don't give certain things some thoughts in that regard.

Why didn't she welcome him and suggest they take an uber instead of putting up an act. He might just be new in practice and doesn't have enough money yet to get a car. He might have even shelved the idea of getting a car while saving money for exams like plab/usmle to travel out, those exams are costly.

I blame my guy for stooping so low to even consider going out with someone like her, from her posts, one can easily deduce that she's not smart/intelligent, she also doesn't have good characters. She's clearly not even gainfully employed, talkless of her having a car or any tangible asset. She claims she goes out with her mum's car, but i won't be surprised if she doesn't know how to drive and if there's no single car in their compound.

If a small yahoo boy/ritualist should pull up now in a common Camry or Toyota, she'd gladly hop in, that's how they will take her away, drug her and possibly harvest her organs.
I get that, will edit later. Thanks
Good thing you know that, it is strange that most comments appears to be in support of going to dates on bikes. So after spending hours on make up, hair, with my sexy clothes and heels looking like a fairytale princess,I end it all up on a bike? Arrrggghh! So ewwwwwish if you ask me. I'd rather bring the date home, order Uber or cancel. I believe this is op's view too. If you can't go on bike with your perfect gentleman suit then a lady has the right to disapprove of such as well.

Putting up a show might not be the best but I believe she has her reasons for it. Allowing the poor doctor leave may not be right too, however you have to note we deal with issues differently. I believe she applied some diplomacy as well, some brats would have told him outrightly. Yes Doctors can be clumsy, very clumsy, however there should be a level of self worth and awareness. Are doctors that poor? He should have arranged they meet up at the venue individually, that's logic!

I don't know Op, I don't engage in things I'm not sure of, But she has the right to have standards. She has the right to air her standard too.

Lol, even the broke ones harvest organs to become rich. Stop being dramatic!

6 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, don't say what you don't know!
Once u invite a lady to ur crib and cook her a nice meal.
Once the meal is delicious, u have broken her defense walls!
Just tickle her and she will give you the pussy on a platter!
This does not still answer the question: "why do men kill, rape, blackmail, assault and engage in all form of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies?" Answer this and stop the hanky panky.
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by techWriter3: 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
not you allergic to having a vehicle as a woman
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
This does not still answer the question: "why do men kill, rape, blackmail, assault and engage in all form of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies?" Answer this and stop the hanky panky.
What statistics can u show to prove ur Baseless point dat Men assault, kill, rape, blackmail,etc to impress ladies
Even Yahoo boys do dier stuff for Personal and family gains, NEVER for babes!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Ximenez(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I get that, will edit later. Thanks
Good thing you know that, it is strange that most comments appears to be in support of going to dates on bikes. So after spending hours on make up, hair, with my sexy clothes and heels looking like a fairytale princess,I end it all up on a bike? Arrrggghh! So ewwwwwish if you ask me. I'd rather bring the date home, order Uber or cancel. I believe this is op's view too. If you can't go on bike with your perfect gentleman suit then a lady has the right to disapprove of such as well.

Putting up a show might not be the best but I believe she has her reasons for it. Allowing the poor doctor leave may not be right too, however you have to note we deal with issues differently. I believe she applied some diplomacy as well, some brats would have told him outrightly. Yes Doctors can be clumsy, very clumsy, however there should be a level of self worth and awareness. Are doctors that poor? He should have arranged they meet up at the venue individually, that's logic!

I don't know Op, I don't engage in things I'm not sure of, But she has the right to have standards. She has the right to air her standard too.

Lol, even the broke ones harvest organs to become rich. Stop being dramatic!
It's not about being poor, uber is not private jet. He might even have parked his car somewhere for one reason or another. I'm just saying it might not have occurred to him, she could have just suggested the uber or bolt thing.

Would you have dealt with the situation the way she did? My guess is no.
I don't think it's about class, it's evident she doesn't have one. What does she do and how much does he earn per month?
It's more about greed and short sightedness.

No matter what i say, i can't change much. Men will continue to sell themselves short, sleeping with goats, cows, raping toddlers and going on a date with someone like her.
Crazy things

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2022
Demigod22:
When going on a date, I prefer we meet at the venue.

OP, when you make your own money, it will save you from unnecessary bashing, unnecessary sex, unnecessary entitlement mentality. You are even driving your mom's car, that's if you are not even lying and you are here trying to pressurize hustling guys over vagina that exhaust someone after 30 minutes?

After Buhari, you are the second problem we have in this country.
The best thing to do.

When she makes her own money which may be happening already,she would have more standard. One of which she's airing now. She's not pressuring anyone, you choose to see it that way. Whoever is old enough to date should be old enough to bear some cost. Uber is cheap nah.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
What statistics can u show to prove ur Baseless point dat Men assault, kill, rape, blackmail,etc to impress ladies
Even Yahoo boys do dier stuff for Personal and family gains, NEVER for babes!
And I ask again, why do men kill, assault, rape and engage in all sort of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies? Untill you have an answer to this, refrain from mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

It's not about being poor, uber is not private jet. He might even have parked his car somewhere for one reason or another. I'm just saying it might not have occurred to him, she could have just suggested the uber or bolt thing.

Would you have dealt with the situation the way she did? My guess is no.
I don't think it's about class, it's evident she doesn't have one. What does she do and how much does he earn per month?
It's more about greed and short sightedness.

No matter what i say, i can't change much. Men will continue to sell themselves short, sleeping with goats, cows, raping toddlers and going on a date with someone like her.
Crazy things
Okay, let's settle with it might have escaped his mind.
Lol don't be so sure, I may be one of "those brats" .
You are just an angry bird!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Demigod22: 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
The best thing to do.

When she makes her own money which may be happening already,she would have more standard. One of which she's airing now. She's not pressuring anyone, you choose to see it that way. Whoever is old enough to date should be old enough to bear some cost. Uber is cheap nah.

Nairaland guys are not the medical doctor that came with bike to take her out, Nairaland guys' girlfriend is not complaining, the proper thing to do is to send her write up to the guy, she brought it here to know the guy's opinion then she is not happy with the opinion she is getting.

Since the guy brought bike and she didn't like it, instead of lying and running away, if she is that mature, she would have use her own money to order an Uber.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2022
Favaman:
I don't know if you know a place called agbor in delta state.

Na okada be our uber.
Hmmmm oga this ur signature undecided abeg pray make we no see ur news for nairaland were "some sect of people" turn u to barbecue
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:
Mk una ask her if she too dey forbid to buy car grin grin

Abi Dem dey forbid car for their family : grin grin grin

Vaginarians and entitlement mentalities
Wetin be dis naaa embarassed see as u don spoil my afternoon indomie
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2022
Ximenez:

Hypocrite!! You're not serious!! You're the one who's not intelligent.!! Nonsense!!

You expect me to be on my best dress, hair,shoe e.t.c..and be flying a bike? So, you expect me to be pressuring the guy because he came with an okada? I'm not like that okay!

We're not dating so I don't see any reason why I should tell him to order Uber. That was why I pulled out the stunt.

Pls, if you have nothing to say just shut up. If you like say anything you wanna say. I WILL NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH A GUY USING OKADA AS MEANS OF TRANSPORT.

If your girlfriend can do it.. Sir, I can't do it okay!!

Rubbish!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Elporo(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:

If I wanna take myself out, I drive my mom's car okay!
Go and buy your car!! Stop jumping okada and bus with your girlfriend!!

I believe you because you have small breasts.

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Height2: 1:36pm On May 25, 2022
Imagine, Ik say then don bash you well but na you make guys dey reason women anyhow. She no even get money to spend on a date oh. Tueeehhhhh
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Favaman(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2022
Onariii:

Hmmmm oga this ur signature undecided abeg pray make we no see ur news for nairaland were "some sect of people" turn u to barbecue

Before they turn me to barbecue, one or two go don go join their stupid Muhammed for grave, everybody no be Deborah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by BigRocky: 1:39pm On May 25, 2022
Onariii:

Wetin be dis naaa embarassed see as u don spoil my afternoon indomie

How bro lol
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 25, 2022
Demigod22:

Nairaland guys are not the medical doctor that came with bike to take her out, Nairaland guys' girlfriend is not complaining, the proper thing to do is to send her write up to the guy, she brought it here to know the guy's opinion then she is not happy with the opinion she is getting.

Since the guy brought bike and she didn't like it, instead of lying and running away, if she is that mature, she would have use her own money to order an Uber.
Now this is double standard and your intolerance showing fort! 80% of threads on Nairaland are experience related and they are mostly created by guys. Guys create threads to share their experience on Nl and you all relate this to Nigerian Ladies or Women. You generalize a poster's experience and insult, castigate and drag all Nigerian women. Heaven helps any female moniker that is bold enough to comment! You come for her like she is the one accused of whatever crime which may end up being a lie. But here a single female monicker create a topic to share her experience but you see all wrong in that and you want heaven to fall. Double standard? Cowardice? You can't take what you dish out? When you tell your fellow guy to go sort out his issues with whoever he has issues with, you have no right whatsoever to tell op what and where to post.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by satandeterrible: 1:41pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I wonder why guys are losing their cool over this thread though, A mature guy with worth will definitely not be comfortable with the idea of picking up a lady to date on a bike. Both of them would rather meet at the venue. Unless Op struck nerves I see no reason for the reactions here.!
You be mumu. Big mumu.
A mature man man who knows his worth will not be ashamed of ordering a bike and will not also be ashamed of entering a bike with his girlfriend.

Moreover, a truly mature man will only date a sensible, mature girl who is not an entitled, materialistic, empty dumb bitch.

A mature man lives within his means and will not go out of his reach to impress an entitled idiot.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Jennyclay(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2022
Height2:
Imagine, Ik say then don bash you well but na you make guys dey reason women anyhow. She no even get money to spend on a date oh. Tueeehhhhh
You're not thinking straight!!

You wanna take me on a date and you expect me to pay??

Sorry Sir!!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by benqo01(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2022
My question is of what use are you to the guy that he will order an Uber?

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

You be mumu. Big mumu.
A mature man man who knows his worth will not be ashamed of ordering a bike and will not also be ashamed of entering a bike with his girlfriend.

Moreover, a truly mature man will only date a sensible, mature girl who is not an entitled, materialistic, empty dumb bitch.

A mature man lives within his means and will not go out of his reach to impress an entitled idiot.
Thank you.
I wanted to give you a befitting epistle on how shallow minded your opinion is but reading the bolded, I believe i will be needing crayons and drawing books which are currently out of reach for me. I'm sorry I will be ignoring your shabby write up until I have the luxury of teaching you like a kid you are. Regards!
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by satandeterrible: 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
And someone will date and possibly marry this empty headed disaster in the future?
God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
Persephone1:
And I ask again, why do men kill, assault, rape and engage in all sort of atrocities to impress these cheaper than indomie Nigerian Ladies? Untill you have an answer to this, refrain from mentioning me.
Goan rest. U re talking some meaningless trash!
Go have ur Siesta, ok?
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by princeemmma(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing we no go hear for Nairaland.................. my sister what you are trying to say is really clear to us "You can't date broke guys?"

We have heard it severally no problem with that, that's your own opinion, but some girls prefer even Okada that you hate

Let me move to the next news jejely

1 Like

Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Personally, I can't go out on a date with a guy using okada as means of transport.

It looks so awkward to me. You don't expect me to dress well and start jumping okada up and down with you under the sun or rain... It's wrong abeg!

If you don't have a car, atleast order Uber when going out on a date with a girl. Uber is also cheap to move around than using an okada. Abeg!

Yesterday, after I closed from work, a friend of mine who is a medical doctor wanted to take me out just for dinner. So while I was waiting for him at my work place... minutes later he arrived, I was expecting him to come with Uber ride because he doesn't have a car.. only for me to see okada, he even told the Okadaman to wait for him.

The moment I sighted him through the gate, I started pretending like I'm having stomach ache.. I just told him I've been stooling since morning that I need to go home.

Men I have a question... Will you fall sick if you order Uber to take a lady out on a date?? Stop using okada abeg! It's a special date!

Some ladies can jump okada with you but personally I can't ooo.. Biko!!

I agree with u on this one. when o go on dates I don't like to drive, I prefer having a driver so me and she can get comfy at the back seat eating the dinner b4 the lunch. u understand me wink

an okada is a disgrace unless na runs gals grin angry
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Height2: 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're not thinking straight!!

You wanna take me on a date and you expect me to pay??

Sorry Sir!!

Same thing from Nigeria ladies, Ikr you don't have the money lol. what do you have to offer then? Your brain dey pain you. Better leave hookup job
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol,maybe he feels you deserve an okada.looool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2022
U can't hop on OKADA, but when it's time for the other room, you will hop to the ceilings grin grin

Anyway, you put up a Good Observation...
BUT you failed to highlight the dangerous part of Okada, which is Road Traffic Accident.
Okada can cripple one for life, just in minutes.
That I really expected to hear...
Finally, my Question:
1. IF that Medical Doctor had visited you on a BMW POWERBIKE, would you have said same thing?

2. IF that Medical Doctor had rode to your place on the back of a HORSE, would you have said the same thing? Just be honest ! I need answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You? / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) / Stories That Touch The Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.