Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94140 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by baur(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Share the video first
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
You need mature advice come back when you're matured to understand it even by then you won't be needing anybody's advice
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Arkhanmu: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pls in the name of God,just off your phone for sometime and use other line to call your love ones .She does not worth it,she belong to the street.
All those facade she says she has a boyfriend is just a rue to deceive you.She will always cheat.Fact.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol some men sef are soooo dumb.... Get sense dem no de sell am for market
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by generalwo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
22.....33.....that's like 11 years difference... Bros she's not ready to be committed..... If you want to live long, i suggest you leave her and get married to someone mature in both her character and every other way... What you have now is a girlfriend..... She may become a wife eventually but she isn't ready yet.... I am from edo so make u no think say na because i no like her tribe.... What she's doing now is not uncommon with majority of the regular Nigerian girls these days..... Just that, na who dem catch dey guilty
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by srclark: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
bro, if you'd listen to me ooo she is still young, and she'd do worse until she crosses 25

so she isnt going to change anytime soon, the question is can you handle ? until she matures?
bros what do you expect from a 22 year that is still naive , for the sale of your mental health and happiness consider a lady a bit older maybe from 26 upwards that understands the consequences of jumping around
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by giovanee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's still very young and obviously not ready for marriage, cos she wants to explore the world, so there's no need for you to waste your time with her, she's a perfect gen z, no stress or commitments, she just wants to flex.

So bro move on and don't take a step you will forever regret.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Faber(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I never considered her a public hole. We are talking about a woman I was considering setting down wit.

Na this Benin City I dey abi another Edo State you want marry a girl of under 25. I tire o. Wetin boys dey do them here, bleeping them woto woto, if they open your eyes you go just delete this topic and start being serious with your self.

A hoe is starring at you in the face, you are talking a woman you want marry, you sure say you be Igbo...
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Adakintroy: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Christian should be having a field day with the people of this world. They called it right. Thou shall not commit adultry was a command. Flaunt it at ur peril
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Paulianfa(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
If u really loves her and want to marry her, it's very simple!
Just arrange for a marriage counseling or counselor for u both, from there she will get to see and understand what intimacy is all about and know what is at stake in marriage.
Secondly, there's something in u that keeps her so do the needful and always go to God in prayer. I hate breakup so much that I don't want it to happen to anyone.
U as a man, u know ur onions. U have a long walk I mean u av a very big roles to play to safeguard her, good girls are very rare ooo.

Hmmmmmmm if to say no be to cured congy I for no near woman cos I hate heartbreak.

No woman no cry... Bob marley.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Every man get his own marriage problems,just that our cases are different .
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.
Bro run! I repeat RUN! I dated an Edo girl too. They cheat on you for absolutely no reason. Ashawo dey their bloodline you can’t take it away from them.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by redcap: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

This girl behaves more matured than even some 30-yr olds that I have dated in the past. She doesn’t nag, doesn’t give me headache, is not quick to anger and so many other good features. Reason why this is a difficult one for me.

Marry that girl ASAP.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Dinieoj(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
The evidence is there for you to see, she's going to be a cheat nothing more to say. The desire to date other guys is already there let her go.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Kingnelson9: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are seeing the red light everywhere yet you are seeking public opinion.
It seems like you are under her spell because it's obvious you're not in your right sense.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by martinm45: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
My take is that she has both a long term and short term plans. She wants no other serious relationship and wants to settle down with you -long term. In the mean time she wants to be selling her body for money to look after her self-short time plan. So make up your mind whether you would like to settle down with such a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
I love free givers but one day she will donate a Gonorrhea to you..
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

it might be immaturity considering her age bt then many gals her age are that bad so how did she start this bad behavior? Do u know her dating history? Better know her well and know what ure getting into. This girl may have gone far and u deserve to know since she's still hasn't changed and causing u problems.

Whatever u do u must stop the relationship and give her time to change her life or sort her self out or continue her reckless life style if she wants. Let her decide what she wants to do with her life.

Don't date her again untill she has changed completely. take a break, U can be just friends or even enemies. Focus on ur life and other things for now and observe if she can change or not.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kingcalls:
Marry her and u will regret it for the rest of ur life ....she will be a disgrace to ir family....marriage is not relationship ooo.... u will see the other deadly side of her if u marry her and she has a child for u( thats if its ur child) .... she definitely doesn't love u, when a woman loves a man , she will never cheat... women are not like men when it comes to love ... the only reason she is with u is cos u are the only one that she can manipulate... the moments she finds someone better, she will dumper sorry ass without thinking twice ....

Never wife a hoe ... this rule has saved a lot of niggars and those that dint abide by it got destroyed
True

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by alizma: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Some people for this nairaland are very wicked, they just go about looking for someone to send to hell fire. You said she is not the kind of woman you want, yet you are looking for a nairalander who will come out to say send her out so that even if it becomes part of what God will ask you on that day, you will quickly quote the nairalander's name as the person responsible for your action. Well-done

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Another bullshit story made up by a small pikin. You think a chick carrying men up and down will leave her phone unpassworded?

Or you think locking phones is a secret know to only unfaithful men?

Nonsense and third tier Nollywood bs
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nyanabo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Red Flag. If You wish to continue, it will end in premium tears On YOUR part. And fathering kids that are not yours. Once a cheater always and will continue being a cheater.

Take it or leave it.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Regex: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ye who despise the truth will one day come back looking for it.

It is only the beginning.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by pedrilo: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
u r 33, wat r u doing with 22 yr old?
she is immature
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by mich2012: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Some people will never learn. Once a cheat always a cheat and na base on experience I dey use clear you this bitter truth

The bitter truth. I can relate

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by noskcid(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Run o
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by zelnababa(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
you better decide at 33 age is not more on your side oo
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingofTheStreet: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
i have so many ladies both married and singles that do love to sex chat me cux i am good with that- Bros, are you romantic? check yourself well first- Even good girls have weakness
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Toktee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Rule 1: Never personalize a public hole or pole

Rule2: Never be serious with anyone at his or her whoring stage

Rule 3: Forgive a cheat at your peril!
grin comrade ah de hail you o.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Pls settle down with her. She will make a very good wife
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by shadrach77: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Marry her. She is not loose per se. Just going through a phase I.e early adulthood. If she didn't love you she won't be allowing you see her text messages. She'll eventually get past this phase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.