Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94115 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by evictor305: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ask yourself this one question, are you ready to stay with her in marriage if she repeat that or refuse to change. if you can honestly answer this question, then you have the solution you seek
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by rickleye: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmm, nicely written I must say.

At present, right now, today .... I would advise you not to marry her.
How many times has she slept with the married man 4 times ( Its likely more but Irrelevant )
How many times has she sent nudes to people especially about her coochie ( I am sure more than what you discovered)

My 2 cents
- She's too young & immature to marry.
- She is struggling with leaving her past behind and moving on with you in a serious relationship. ( hence, I can only do this but not all the way with fans )
- She is going to break your heart not on purpose but she comes across as someone who hasn't lived life or is fully committed to a single partner at this juncture.
- There is a song - Leave before you love me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogUKZXBMUQ
It talks about a guy leaving before the girl wakes up after sex because he doesn't want her to fall in love with him. He's a heartbreaker. ( In this story, she's the heartbreaker)

Conclusion
You have fallen in love with her but she isn't the one you take home to mummy.
If you want amazing sex , trust Issues & headaches - She's the one.
If you want good sex , a home maker and contributor & peace of mind - Find someone 25+ years, who has a career , less exuberant and matured !!! They are out there..

Good Luck !

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
2dice01:

Bros marry her asap
Don't let a good lady go cus of small thing like infidelity wink
She will change like APC grin
Sarcasm grin
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by emsco(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Poster you are dating a girl who is still in her hoe phase of life. Is that kind of girl you want to marry?
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by africantycoon: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
bro, if you'd listen to me ooo she is still young, and she'd do worse until she crosses 25

so she isnt going to change anytime soon, the question is can you handle ? until she matures?

That women does it less from 25 and up isnt due to maturity but due to the fact that she has started seeing changes in her body....and those changes makes her realize time is ticking which makes her get serious and "matured"

Actually a 20 yo girl is "matured".... just that the system has changed and daughters arent married off early anymore....
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by etrouble: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Some people will never learn. Once a cheat always a cheat and na base on experience I dey use clear you this bitter truth

This lady in question is not a cheat. She is purely a cheap Olosho. Only Oloshos sends nakked videos to random men.

So, our guy wants to turn Olosho to housewife. I hope he doesn't commit suicide one day after discovering their 4 children are not his own

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by africantycoon: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
rickleye:

How many times has she slept with the married man 4 times ( Its likely more but Irrelevant )
How many times has she sent nudes to people especially about her coochie ( I am sure more than what you discovered)

My 2 cents
- She is struggling with leaving her past behind and moving on with you in a serious relationship. ( hence, I can only do this but not all the way with fans )
- She is going to break your heart not on purpose but she comes across as someone who hasn't lived life or is fully committed to a single partner at this juncture.
It talks about a guy leaving before the girl wakes up after sex because he doesn't want her to fall in love with him. He's a heartbreaker. ( In this story, she's the heartbreaker)

Conclusion
If you want good sex , a home maker and contributor & peace of mind - Find someone 25+ years, who has a career , less exuberant and matured !!! They are out there..

Good Luck !

The woman in question is not too young and immature to marry.....the issue is the marriage system has changed and girls are no longer married off early....

Marriage now happens from 25 and up...

25 and below is girlfriends....

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingRSHD2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

You know what to do already comrade cool so you don't need advise ...
Don't forget marriage is a game forever and not just for sometimes .....
Also I wonder why some people will be in love with a 22 years old girl sad angry smiley wink don't u know all this are what to expect from them shocked
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by yemi1504: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
cupidhero:

This whoring stage you speak of is actually real?

The thing use style funny. So person go just wake up and decide to be having sex like animal and think it is normal. Na wa.

Very very real! It is within that period that only bad boys are on their radar to say the least!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by rickleye: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
africantycoon:

The woman in question is not too young and immature to marry.....the issue is the marriage system has changed and girls are no longer married off early....

Marriage now happens from 25 and up...

25 and below is girlfriends....

I agree.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Marriage is not for me
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by yemi1504: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Dude at 33 and ready for marriage, you should be look for a more matured girl from 26 to 30 years thats working and independent.This one is still young and isn't ready for such commitment. That's if you're ready to marry and not catching cruise.

Abi. Even 26 can even have some immature ladies. My ex was an example of that.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingRSHD2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
emsco:
Poster you are dating a girl who is still in her hoe phase of life. Is that kind of girl you want to marry?
God bless you the girl is still in her prime stage do why should he want to settle with such a.girl grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by DeGLORIOUS: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
They are all birds of the same feather. Just choose the one with lesser evil� and manage your blood pressure with some cool drugs grin grin LIFE IS SIMPLE
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Trilz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hey, ken!
Take this advice seriously, if you ever think you will forgive her A cheating partner never turns a new leaf. They may abstain for a while. They may regret it for a while. Your tears may move them for a while. They may try to stop it for a while. But eventually, they will cheat again if the conditions are right. People who don't respect themselves cannot respect you.

It is left for you to decide whether to remain or to leave. You can't change anyone who doesn't want to change. Understand this and rest.

Trilz .
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by yemi1504: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
macjireh:

Send me a pm if u are interested....I have a beautiful Igbo babe living in US who needs a husband

Mission abort! Nigerian wom3n abroad are as feminist as they come as that is where they can flap their wings with reckless abandon! There is a reason why most of them are single there!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by efficiencie(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

22 year old is dribbling you, a 33 year old man! You are not yet ready for life. You nor see woman again na the woman wey dey tease strangers with toto and squirt na im you wan marry. Wehdon Sa. You go soon collect breakfast on steroids.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingRSHD2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
I agreed with you 100%
rickleye:

My 2 cents

Conclusion

Good Luck !
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by 8stargeneral: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Imagine @ 22 dating a married man with five kids...bro leave that girl no matter what u HV invested in her....she's a good girl but so loosed...think about future,she can never change
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by akajos4real: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
My Friend MOVE ON BY RUNNING LIKE KARL LEWIS.
If not you will regret all your life for making the MISTAKE of not RUNNING AWAY.

She is not ready to settle down and you cannot make her do so.
NEVER MARRY OUT OF PITY BECAUSE YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by michealdeco: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

If you forgive a woman for something she knows that she shouldn't be forgiven for and take her back,
she will punish you for it and still blame you for taking her back

John Doe, 2022
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by yemi1504: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gerrard59:

The hormones are raging during that period, and with male attention ditto male gifts and money, a girl can easily indulge in sexual intercourse with different men. The difference between males and females is that most males during that period 18 - 25 do not have the finances to satisfy their rage. Women do not need to fund theirs, they just need to be women

You can say that again!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by FireUpNow(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don't wife a confirmed opio and don't be a mugu. Red flag and flee for your life
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingRSHD2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

No homo but I love you for this bro. I appreciate ur advice. I have to move on. It is gonna be difficult but I jst have to.

Guy yes you need to move but don't forget it didn't stop u guys from having sex sometimes when u need to but the word MARRIAGE between you guys should be cancelled in your medulla oblongata ok..

It's well bro we all have our past cos am a living witness with a similar experience sometimes ago
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by drololaaof: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mr man the deceptive word ,she no dey disrespect you ,because of what she want now after marriage her through colour will be brought up. Your Infantuation will fade like a flying kite ,good luck. Don't tell us when you start to have problem with her later in life, if you marry her.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by OlumSOJ: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
OP, you don't have to be depressed. If you think you can control or tolerate her excesses in future, you can marry her. She is still very young. The youthful exuberance is what is disturbing her. She will change if she really loves and wont want to miss you. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.
cowboyvs:

I appreciate your advice but it is not as easy as it sounds dear. Yes, I am thinking towards that line but I feel I have wasted a great deal of my time with this girl. I am really depressed.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ndidi2: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

The painful part is that this girl has a wonderful side that no guy can easily ignore. She is not demanding, she is loving and caring. She is beautiful and clean. Infact, I will certify her 100% in other aspects except the area I jst pointed out. It feels so crazy losing that kind of girl because of such a stup*d indiscretion by her.
can u tame her?
I honestly think that whoring is natural,if it in someone it is in them.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Obiorahpcfg: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are not matured at all. What an adult sees sitting down , you can't see it even when you climb an iroko tree. Just go ahead and marry her ok? I give you, just five years more, this chat ur reading now will start hunting you.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by uptownemmygee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Rule 1: Never personalize a public hole or pole

Rule2: Never be serious with anyone at his or her whoring stage

Rule 3: Forgive a cheat at your peril!

Gbam
You said it all brother
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by africantycoon: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Marriage is not for me

Why if i may ask....
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Mayflowa(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamDora:

Lol, did I just read where u said u are not getting any younger and really want to settle down? grin are u a lady? u re funny dear grin angry grin

Listen, men marry when they want okay? We ladies are the ones that marry who is ready, so u better calm down and have a rethink, marriage is not something u rush into.

Well, something ladies don't know is that when it comes the time a man is wanting to settle down, he thinks of nothing else. It is worse than the pressure woman face in wanting to settle down.

@OP. The girl is young, and is acting immaturely. This is the best time of her single life. Do not take it away. There is no doubt you love her. She also tick a good home maker, according to you. I will advise you to give her another two years in the relationship before marriage. That way, both of you will be sure of what you want?
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by uptownemmygee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
efficiencie:

22 year old is dribbling you, a 33 year old man! You are not yet ready for life. You nor see woman again na the woman wey dey tease strangers with toto and squirt na im you wan marry. Wehdon Sa. You go soon collect breakfast on steroids.

Only fans banny nah him wan settle down with
Food wey housefly Don climb nah him wan eat so

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.