Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94130 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by KingRSHD2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rexymania:
Na Edo girl you won trust? And to cap it up, she's 22. Just be banging her, no strings attached. Don't give her money again

My brother i said the same oo that they can still be banging but the word MARRIAGE should be eased in her heart

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
@ cowboyvs

You seem to have a diamond in your hands..

1.There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him.

She is focused now on you

2. The painful part is that this girl has a wonderful side that no guy can easily ignore. She is not demanding, she is loving and caring. She is beautiful and clean. Infact, I will certify her 100% in other aspects except the area

She has qualities any man will want.... Treasure it

Just refined the diamond ...cut off the excess
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Starhearts: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
It is not easy to dey advice people 4 relationship cos na go dey ask advice bt na anoda ting dey una mind.. 4 ur case u luv dat girl dearly and it is very hard 4 u to let go bt u @ jst looking 4 people to condem her so u can use dat to move on but it won't help u cos u go still go back.. Ur problem is jst dat u gat no principle and people like u are very hard to advice

Best advice of century's.
More grease to ur elbow
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by OvisFranko: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
OP posted this in May 2022 , why First page today?
That aside, CowboyVs( you should be an avid fan of Country music).
My advice gonna be short and blunt.
My advice is LEAVE this your so-called Girlfriend alone and move on with your life. There are better ladies out there. No one is perfect though, but at least 70% is a pass mark.
Erase her from your mental world totally , by so doing, the level of your affection for her will turn to minus 1,000,000.
As a man, don't let emotions becloud your sense of reasoning....Men are rational/thinkers( maybe the sissy guys are exception). That is the mental world I am talking about.
Leave her asap for your peace of mind to be intact.
Be in charge bro!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by funshint(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
What do you expect from a 22years old before grin
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Chinice7: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
She is ur wife carry go
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Peterpanny: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.
marry her na,no be man like you day marry olosho.

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Blakjewelry(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.
Shey when I guy was advising you should stay off girls that age people were talking trash here. It's immaturity on her part, she wants to be with you and follow the trend at the same time
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by VirileNelly2420: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Nawa o... I taya for women. U have a man in a serious relationship and u still go about sending nude to strangers...
Tomorrow now if dey start blackmailing u with d so-called video u start crying around like a warewolf... Nonsense!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Valuables(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
It is not easy to dey advice people 4 relationship cos na go dey ask advice bt na anoda ting dey una mind.. 4 ur case u luv dat girl dearly and it is very hard 4 u to let go bt u @ jst looking 4 people to condem her so u can use dat to move on but it won't help u cos u go still go back.. Ur problem is jst dat u gat no principle and people like u are very hard to advice
Best advise of the year to me undecided
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by A2Gfather: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dear Brother,

My candid advice is you should let the girl go because i can tell you, when you finally married her she will tell you she is going for vigil and she will go to another mans house to sleep especially when both of you have issues or possibly if you guys did not have child on time it will not take her anything to settle for another option.

I don't mean to scatter your relationship but i want you to know that scatter relationship is better than scatter marriage.

Possibly if you do this for her it will make her to sit right and not to do same for next person she meet and change her way of life.

The ball is in your court, you can make a choice

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by AutoRedux: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
40fy:
Why is marriage so important??

No mind the mumu guy.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by SUNNINO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bro, you 33 and she 22, please let her go she is not yet ready for marriage. Except you want
to accept anything that comes after.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by 40fy: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
AutoRedux:

No mind the mumu guy.
grin grin
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Bignuell(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
You know when you should have let her go, when she said "i'm trying my best". That a h** talk. Trying to be what, faithful?? Loyal?? Guy just move on

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Once you catch a cheat, and they don't want to lose you. The first and only thing they would do is to apologise, every cheating girl apologises.

So don't take the apology as something special.

She's just 22? That's the strongest phase of growing girls to remain faithful.

For her to even send her nude to the guy suggests her mind is not even matured.

She may change overtime if maturity starts coming in, but I don't know if she's worth the gamble.

The choice is yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Rhozabeth(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
My advice: i think she is young and still wanna explore and you already know that she has slept with someone while with you, it will be hard for you to trust her again. I will advise that u leave her because she has done it once and got away with it, she will do it again. So free urself of heartbreak from a small girl!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Uyoukowise: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I appreciate your advice but it is not as easy as it sounds dear. Yes, I am thinking towards that line but I feel I have wasted a great deal of my time with this girl. I am really depressed.
YOUR PROBLEM IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE INVESTED YOUR TIME,YOUR MONEY, AND YOUR EMOTION,LET HER GO OR YOU GO STILL COLLECT ANOTHER ONE, TIME SHALL TELL.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Zane2point4(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

The painful part is that this girl has a wonderful side that no guy can easily ignore. She is not demanding, she is loving and caring. She is beautiful and clean. Infact, I will certify her 100% in other aspects except the area I jst pointed out. It feels so crazy losing that kind of girl because of such a stup*d indiscretion by her.

That age is still the most risk taking age for most ladies’

You’ve a huge work to do to make her turn a good leaf’

suspend the marriage plans and dont ever mention it to her again,
Then start working on her,rehabilitate her into the woman you want her to be that might mean take full care of her financial need blc she does most of it blc of money’

Then examine her closer if she’s changing for real or faking it before you make anoda move’

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by mydigen: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
see below

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by TheGift: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

you are no longer getting young, that is why you want to marry someone you don't trust? what's with the rush and marriage?
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by fof1: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Stories for d gods...Test her further to be very Sure...though Immaturity and desperation is her Problem. Edo is some how for me O...because of their Fetishes and Pestering Spirit of their Devilish background or heritage. Be Warned.
"I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else." - So what do U Want again?
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by BigBizzy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
...you can't turn a LovePeddler to a house wife.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by SKYQUEST(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

The painful part is that this girl has a wonderful side that no guy can easily ignore. She is not demanding, she is loving and caring. She is beautiful and clean. Infact, I will certify her 100% in other aspects except the area I jst pointed out. It feels so crazy losing that kind of girl because of such a stup*d indiscretion by her.

if you put her away, nobody will blame you because infidelity is a very grievous consideration which no man will excuse. However, you need to think twice about putting her away. One, you thinks she does not give you headache, she is respectful and she is non demanding. When you eventually get married to a woman and she lacks these three, then you will REALLY UNDERSTAND the true meaning of a woman giving you peace of mind. Two, I believe at her age of 22, a number of women are in the exuberance of youthful exploration and they will make plenty of mistakes. Fast forward to a more advance age when their head cools down, they will not be able to imagine that they did so many such horrible things.

I see a good woman in that girl despite her behaviors. The most important factor you should consider is not her infidelity while courting her but the fact that if it possible for you to live with her without giving a thought to her past misdemeanors. If you cannot please walk away right now because that mindset will determine how much good your marriage to her will be.

Once again, a woman who will respect you and give you peace of mind in your marriage is priceless, I hope you will find one,

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Zane2point4(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
;
Collins4u1:
Oga marry a lady that's ready to settle down....

Meanwhile check codedruns.com on her browser history.

grin grin grin grin

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Emperor88(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
40fy:
Best question of the year so far. Ask them they will not give you any logical answer. With all this the o.p is seeing, he is still confused!!!!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Bryanfaisal: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
I understand how you feel; just be careful with whom you intend spending the rest of your life with cos marriage is not like relationship and marriage is ment for mature mind......read in btw lines.
cowboyvs:

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by sweet12345: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Smiled, since you are hurt. let her go.
you are not getting younger you said... but come oo oo, is she the only person in the world.. note 'hurry makes waste'
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Olosho trying to be a good girl, anything can happen
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

With all this evidence you are still decieving yourself because she bleeps you well.

Kai, most of you young men of today values a very good prostitute who bleeps you well to a well trained, well mannered lady.

I am sorry for you. As far as I am concerned there is nothing different between you and her so go ahead an marry her and let all your neighbors, friends and even strangers be fucking her for you since you have lost your senses.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Desusi: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
40fy:
God ordained it.if you refused it and behave like a goat on the street,you have disappointed Him!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Desusi: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Benin girl ke??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.