Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice (907 Views)

I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid- Pls Advice / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice by LoveEtRomance6: 11:40am On May 26, 2022
I am a 40 year old man. I have been married for 8 years with 3 beautiful children and a lovely wife. Our marriage has been a beautiful one for the most part. I love my wife but we both have demanding careers. Sometimes, we had to bring in relatives to the house to help take care of our children but it began to bring about over familiarity, so we decided against our initial plan to get house maid.

We hear horrible stories of how maids treat children so we make sure to screen our maids and get proper background checks for them before we bring them into our home. We also installed camera in most parts of our house including her room. We got a 20 year old maid, someone who wants to learn a trade after working to get some money after a while.
Grace our maid is extremely modest and godly. Our children like her and the house chores are being done accurately. No issues with her. Sometimes, my wife goes through the camera footage but in recent times, she’s been very busy, so am the one that goes through the footage. It’s sometimes tiring just watching footages but I have to make the sacrifice cos we can’t afford a surprise.
It was then I watched a footage of this seemly godly girl, Grace ma$tvrbating in her room one day. Come and see how this girl that ties her head all through the day, was shaking as she was fing3r!ng herself, she was m0@ning and shaking. Her n!pp|es became so tensed. I was shocked and immediately wanted to show my wife but something stopped me. Instead, I found myself watching our maid ma$tvrbate and pleasure herself.
Continue Reading>>>
https://goetr.com/i-get-turned-on-watching-our-maid-pls-advice/
Re: I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice by Dottore: 11:53am On May 26, 2022
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice by Bahamas95(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2022
Another tales by moonlight.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Step Sister / Call Me Yanshilina Blessing CEO Says As She Flaunts Her Ass(video) / Friends Of Threesha (FOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.