Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70792 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by armyofone(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The social welfare will support the kids.
That's how jamaicans in england dey also born like rats....the government pays some stipends to the mother.

I don't get it - those support aren't huge but people still like it ?

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Typicool8(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2022
Johnkay225:

Solomon had only three children oh.. Just many women....
Lol u sef know say na lie, Bible no just document am
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:56pm On May 26, 2022
Yankee101:
Can you care for them all or have to depend on govt welfare?

Can a truck driver take care of 33 kids?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 26, 2022
Smh

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On May 26, 2022
armyofone:
Truck driver make good money. Some make 180k per year. But I don't think the money will be enough for all 33 children. Hopefully each baby mama has a good job, lives in good community for the kids to attend good school. And not dependent on govt support
Does this boy in the picture look like someone who makes even 80k? undecided

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by trudpo: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
You did not read OP's post. Try to dey read before commenting
RainOnMe:
If he has the money
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ndibuna: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.
grin grin grin grin grin. Mad ooo grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On May 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Not even billionaires go about having that many children. Except maybe in Saudi.

But you will admit having that many children is profitable to him. He must be a freeloader in the system.
I don't see how profitable it is to the man. I rather petty the kids whose chances at college are probably slim as a result of their parents carrying so much in load. undecided
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:03pm On May 26, 2022
armyofone:

I don't get it - those support aren't huge but people still like it ?

Yes, not huge. ... But they seems to be okay with the free money..... For example , a single mother with about three kids, get weekly stipends to take care of herself and the kids.
The government even pay for a flat that will accommodate those kids and some other things.....
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On May 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:
The social welfare will support the kids.
That's how jamaicans in england dey also born like rats....the government pays some stipends to the mother.
na serious rat level abeg. undecided
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Akharmony: 11:07pm On May 26, 2022
This one loud Oo. . Nah Man him be.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Reeses: 11:07pm On May 26, 2022
Real odogkwu
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Does this boy in the picture look like someone who makes even 80k? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He sure doesn't look like a truck driver. Maybe truck driver in name only.
I pity the kids.
Reality show loading.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Reeses: 11:08pm On May 26, 2022
Ochiluozua 1 of America.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2022
Well I will say it is the woman fault yeah because it is her body her responsibility..
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On May 26, 2022
armyofone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He sure doesn't look like a truck driver. Maybe truck driver in name only.
I pity the kids.
Exactly! undecided

He may be a delivery truck driver for a company like UPS or FEDEX, and not what we are even thinking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Reeses: 11:09pm On May 26, 2022
He doesn’t even need to work at all Biden and stupid democrats are paying them thousands every month.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICAN TRUCK DRIVERS INCOME
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by armyofone(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Yes, not huge. ... But they seems to be okay with the free money..... For example , a single mother with about three kids, get weekly stipends to take care of herself and the kids.
The government even pay for a flat that will accommodate those kids and some other things.....

Quite interesting! Is the flat nice and in good community with great schools?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2022
Sebastine1994:
This was my childhood thought and imagination, until Nigeria opened Pandora box for me.

So long as he can take care of them .

Northern Nigeria Muslims have done worst
tell me where u ever seen a Muslim man with 33kids
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On May 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
armyofone:

Quite interesting! Is the flat nice and in good community with great schools?

Something like those jakande houses in lagos . Some are poorly maintained. Schools ain't bad. But people residing outside london gets more bigger accommodations..... depending on the number of kids.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by VenumX: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
Na US government dey take care of those pikin that's why. Social security and all that.

Oyibo na black negroe god.

Just imagine say na naija dem dey...
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2022
Slynation:
try dey read post well...
I dey lazy to read am ,no vex

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by SpiritualOT: 11:18pm On May 26, 2022
For Spiritual Tips and Orientations, Read this blog
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by armyofone(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Something like those jakande houses in lagos . Some are poorly maintained. Schools ain't bad. But people residing outside london gets more bigger accommodations..... depending on the number of kids.

I see...nice - yet nothing like you own work and getting quality stuff in/out of life.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by mamawa123: 11:24pm On May 26, 2022
Half of the kids might not be his…….@DNA
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:25pm On May 26, 2022
armyofone:

I see...nice - yet nothing like you own work and getting quality stuff in/out of life.

I am telling you. There is nothing like earning and fending for your family.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ictplotter(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2022
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
But king Solomon only hav 3 children.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Lacash: 11:35pm On May 26, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvE-iaHQ8s4

“I Aint Weak. I Just Don’t Pull Out" - Man With 33 Children Tells Critics (Photos, Video)

A truck driver, identified as Demond George, has been criticized on social media after he showed off some of his children, IGBERETV reports.

Demond who has 33 children from multiple baby mamas, did a photoshoot with his children and shared the photos on social media.

In the viral photos, he wore matching t-shirts and jeans with them. “The Legend” was boldly written on his shirt, while his children had “The Legacy” printed on theirs.

The proud father of thirty-three posted the photos and said his legacy will forever.

He also thanked his mother and many baby mamas for helping to take care of his kids. He also disclosed that nine of his kids were not available for the photoshoot.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Z67PhvRhNTa3gSH5L5YEDvpzDc7XZM9RQTYt8ajv93Lphc5K8RRFAotqr8GxdeVJl&id=100027194136632

His post has triggered massive reactions on social media as netizens criticize him for having kids irresponsibly. They also pointed that as a truck driver, he doesn’t make enough money to fend for 33 kids.

Reacting to the criticisms, an angry Demond went live on Facebook to blast those castigating him.

He said his women knows that he doesn’t pull out during sex and thrusts deep into their vaginas.

“I aint weak. I just don’t pull out. I don’t pull out. I ain’t trying to pull out,” he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420762/aint-weak-just-dont-pull-man-33-children-tells-critics-photos-video/
Father of many nations…I wish to have as many too. grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by gassbee: 11:36pm On May 26, 2022
Slorah:
As far as he has the money to cater for them
if u had d wealth would u do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.