Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House (3902 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Kirkman: 2:06am On May 27, 2022
I laugh at op in 3D grin comrades...

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by JeffSA: 3:24am On May 27, 2022
My biggest red flag in a girl is her having a male bestie. Why can't I be your bestie? I can be anything and everything you want.

Women are very emotional, when a girl gets to that stage of washing your clothes she likes you a lot, in fact she loves you. Even our sisters then when we were growing up tend to do things for there old brother the love mostly.

My bro, she got something serious with that guy. You are been played. Start with drawing from that relationship slowly, there is nothing for you there. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 6:19am On May 27, 2022
Olowomi11:
My girl has a bestie,Yesterday,she called me she was going to the guy's place to greet him,i told her "No problem"
Someone saw her in her Bestie's compound washing his clothes....The person even snapped n sent her pics
I confronted her,she initially denied but when i showed her the pics....she said its Normal that he was not feeling really well and he helped him out by washing his clothes

Please Good people,Is it normal??
Òmóde yen ti'n gba pòrón buoda besitie lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Nobody: 6:20am On May 27, 2022
coolh3ad:
Bestie ko.... Bestman ni!!. Nonsense
E disgust you too shey? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by coolh3ad(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2022
Ferkaholic:

E disgust you too shey? undecided
k

I dey tell you...
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by frozen70(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2022
Wizywiz:
madam Frozen long time...been long I saw your comments...how is ur family and hope you are fine and good?

Thanks dearest for checking on me, am fine ams I have always been posting

Hope you are good
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by IamDora(f): 8:15am On May 27, 2022
Olowomi11:
My girl has a bestie,Yesterday,she called me she was going to the guy's place to greet him,i told her "No problem"
Someone saw her in her Bestie's compound washing his clothes....The person even snapped n sent her pics
I confronted her,she initially denied but when i showed her the pics....she said its Normal that he was not feeling really well and he helped him out by washing his clothes

Please Good people,Is it normal??

Stories I read here sometimes and the questions the OPs always ask aftermath dropping their story is funny grin grin grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Slynation(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2022
Eya...All I can say is sorry!!
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Qpid5(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2022
brosom:
Should we tell him grin grin??
No oo, no tell am.. You go spoil market for the bestiee

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Israeldan1(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2022
This guy has not been 'informed"

I'm coming let me buy akara from iya tomiwa

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by tunize(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2022
The moment your guy or girl start trying to lie about something just check well.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by Wizywiz(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks dearest for checking on me, am fine ams I have always been posting

Hope you are good
am good woke up to a rainy and cold day....have a blessed and fun-filled day
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend Washing Clothes In Her Bestie's House by KingDash: 10:43am On May 28, 2022
That’s how they are my brother
Cashio:
He doesn't need to ghost her. Just withdraw every form of affection you've got for her and keep fvcking until the reality dawns on her that she's no longer valuable to you...she will be the one to ghost you by then.

My ex girlfriend started misbehaving last year and I knew something was wrong. I tried to talk to her severally about the changes I observed, but she kept insisting all was well.
Then, suddenly, she stopped calling(normally, we call each other at least once every day) and rather started billing me carelessly and it was then I realised she was definitely cheating.
As guy man, I lock up and started playing my own games. If she visits, I only buy her drink, no more outings and if she's going, I will post her that I don't have cash in the house to give her for TP. If I visit her too, I just buy her drink and we we fvck and if she throws her billing, I go lie say money nor dey now say I go run am transfer later.
We continued like that until she got the message that she was no longer important to me and she withdrew by herself.
My suspicions about her cheating turned out to be true after all. Her ex boyfriend came back and that brought about the changes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic? / Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin / Please Help Me To Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.