Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48713 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains
And you bring joy?

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Tokskob2008: 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
teemy:

Sometimes, two hurting hearts have a way of mending one another.
La Grand Mantira "The Big Lie"

Any unlucky guy that is unfortunate to date that babe now will pay for what her ex did to her..

11 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by teemy(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Tokskob2008:

La Grand Mantira "The Big Lie"

Any unlucky guy that is unfortunate to date that babe now will pay for what her ex did to her..
Lol, e fit no be so.

4 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ThePlugg(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
OP upload your pictures first....I wan check something

4 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by FahBuLous: 5:10pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Candidlady: 5:12pm On May 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmmm, all diz Fictional heartbreaks tales.
Or We are now having Female Simps too

But you do know we got female simps too undecided

5 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by VenumX: 5:14pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

Next time, don't date your mate or a broke person.

Any mumu that comes telling you "let's build each other up", run away from that ediot.

You are never a spec to a broke person so don't be flattered when they come around. A broke person will never approach his spec till kobo enter em pocket.

You have been warned.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by InfinityFabric: 5:15pm On May 27, 2022
But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.
Perhaps u were really fat. Men don't do fat when they have options.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.
Same way you didn't listen when they told you about fornication and abortion for someone who's not your husband. When last did girls ever listened.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.
Guys, you see why we tell you: MARRY VIRGINS AND VIRGINS ONLY. THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST. And they also wish he comes back.

Nah, you'll soon be back on the streets where you belong. Or u can start talking to sensible men in your family, perhaps u might be fixed.

You're not the only one, neither the first. Your family failed you, you also failed yourself. I just pity the loser that will marry u in the end.

Assuming the story is NOT fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by InfinityFabric: 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love
Money alone didn't work out for Linda Ikeji. It turns out women always want family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Tracyvictoria(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Dear OP,

All I can say to you is "forgive yourself, and move on".A girl's first love they say is hard to forget but trust me my dear, you will.....
Know your worth,and be at peace with yourself my dear.. You're someone else's spec, and no-one can be more attractive than you are. You're beautiful in your own way!!

With love from me to you.

7 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by TheCongo2: 5:32pm On May 27, 2022
So sorry OP, be very strong and courageous.
12 years ago I posted a similar subject here on Nairaland under my previous (but now defunct) moniker "TheCongo".

You can read my entire story on by following this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/466065/broken-heart-isnt-broken-dream

To summarize, I would use those following words from the Bishop TD Jakes:

[b] There are people who can walk away from you.
And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone and move on.

When people can walk away from you, let them walk.
Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they are not attached to you. And if they are not attached to you, you can't make them stay.
People leave you because they weren't born with you. And if they weren't born with you, you can't make them stay.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person, it just means that their part in the story is over.
And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead.

You've got to know when it's dead.
You've got to know when it's over.

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye.
It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me.
And if it takes too much sweat, I don't need it.
Stop begging people to stay.

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to, Let it Go. [/b]

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Adsexpert: 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

If u die sef.. Eno concern us..

What have u done to him emotionally or in ur character when u claim to have been suffering with him??

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by franchasofficia: 6:37pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Leave him and focus on your studies or job or whatever you do and try to be the best you can ever be in whatever you are doing for a living, nature and God of justice will take care of his matter okay?

Don't ever go planning evil against him or swearing or cursing him, keep your hands clean and ask God for forgiveness for past sins and let him be.

You will smile at last.

The best form of revenge to an ex that treated you like thrash in life is to work towards becoming successful in life. He will forever regret his actions. Success is the sweetest vengeance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Obodo999(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless

Yes, all men are useless including your father.

3 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Dreadlock69(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Omo..which kind wahala be this? Folks just dey chop breakfast left right center. Wtf.

Op..you are gonna be okay...chin up. Another man who knows your worth will find you.

What if the man hear say she dun do two abortion

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by franchasofficia: 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
VenumX:

Next time, don't date your mate or a broke person.

Any mumu that comes telling you "let's build each other up", run away from that ediot.

You are never a spec to a broke person so don't be flattered when they come around. A broke person will never approach his spec till kobo enter em pocket.

You have been warned.
As funny as this sound, there are atoms of truth in this comment.

Broke guys never approach or go after their women spec, they will never have the gut until they become financially free and that's when their eyes will open and they suddenly start seeing all the fine girls in town because as they become financially settled, they develop courage and confidence to approach their women spec which leads to dumping of their old lover who stayed with them from their days of little beginning.

To this effect, I am supporting the motion that girls should focus more on courting financially settled guys if u see one genuinely interested in you, stop sticking with broke guys cos most will discover that u are not their spec once they start seeing some monetary change in their pocket, #fact cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2022
How you Ladies still show interest in men baffles me. You can't want that which you detest.
Anyway, you may belong to the few Ladies still interested in men. IF you desire so, I wish u well
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

I always warn my lady not to get fat I don't know what I will do if she does, take heart now that you're in a different size someone else will like you for your shape.....

Learn to start fucking with condom if your womb is damaged because of him he won't even care but una prefer skin to skin.....atleast use postinor

Tell me how would your relationship last when you have two blood in your hands

7 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ednut1(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
Dont eat it will make u lose weight. Pele my dear
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
Dreadlock69:

What if the man hear say she dun do two abortion
Omo..boss I weak. imagine that. Two!

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Dreadlock69(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:

One self

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Dreadlock69(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:

One self I no do

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 27, 2022
Someone i know passed 2ru the same ordeal at the end she could get pregnant again...and the man got married 2 a lady he knew since, till now the wife 2 neva born...just one abortion should have made u wise he isn't the only man...he would have his own karma later in life,let him cruise and enjoy ok time will tell... u need restitution,ask 4 forgiveness,ask 4 direction,seek for peace...it is right within u feel it and own it...u will be just fine make sure u remove everything about him from ur life ok.
And thanks for sharing ur story,u never know whose life you have saved by sharing...u are wonderful and beautiful in your own way op and one man poison is another's meat,take care and please cheer up Gracelander....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by olabrinks(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
Thank God you’re not a single mother. You will meet someone else and move on from this situation

3 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
Never ever you commit abortion.
Your situation is complicated,but redeemable.... With time you will heal.

8 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by placeofallure(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander, what do you mean some girl is his spec? He knows you are not his spec, what was he doing with you all along? See how you accepted defeat readily! You saw the signs only you chose to ignore them. Why beg a man to take pictures with you? He should be showing you off if he was proud of you. I once had a bf, the only things he didn't tell about us were the stones and walls. He stopped dating you in his mind a long time ago.

I've never been heartbroken but I can still offer some advice. Inasmuch as his action was cruel and insensitive, you have to stand up and dust yourself off of the shame and disappointment. Decide what you want to do with yourself and be intentional about it. You could lose weight, only if it will make you feel better about yourself NOT because of him. Some men actually love it beefy. Do things that will make you a better individual. Wish you the best sister.

12 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Dreadlock69:

One self I no do
grin angry cheesy cheesy easy boss grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by jesmond3945: 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

that means you killed 2 babies because of him. Good riddance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Elporo(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
Adsexpert:

What have u done to him emotionally or in ur character when u claim to have been suffering with him??

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by dmgr(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains

Wtf, you this nigga

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by chukwuibuipob: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
sad Gracelander.Be strong.Dnt kill urself Cos of a man.Person wey beta pass him will surely come for u.U beta Gather ballz If Fufu plus onugbu/Egusisoup and eat /u go forget him sharp sharp.Wen he start somersault up/down later this n life,no prophet will wash dat curse from him.

Some girls and abortion sad! Will u type all diz if ur mum don flushed u comot sad?

It is not time to cry but to seek God merc/forgiveness and move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Life Without A Girlfriend. / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.