Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48670 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by smile14: 10:31pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love
you are sick oo
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2022
TAROTSEER:
and a preek to cry on �
grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Asianjollof007: 10:32pm On May 27, 2022
Normally breakfast na national cake, even burna sef chop am. Grace, can i see your face?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Slynation(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2022
The way girls are crying on this thread seems like this story is made up just for payback/counter to some kinda thread on NL...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by kingcolearchive: 10:34pm On May 27, 2022
God go dey with you o. Anyways It's time to make Money Everyday with FairSave from FairMoney It is a new savings product that gives you 10% interest on your savings, daily interest alert and flexibility to withdraw anytime without penalty. you can ask me about how it works and I will explain.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love

Runs girl don drop quote! Lol. Which is next time go for money, not love.

Why do you think he's broke? If he's that broke the other girl wouldn't bother sticking with him even after hearing the sad tales from his ex.

Man's got money or probably he knows his way around 'em girls.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Duru009(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

Na them, broke girls who absolutely have nothing to offer a man except your smiling dirty pssssssy......

SDFU.....!!!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Enumerator(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2022
cheesy
SarutobiEky:
jus look at! undecided embarassedna person born this she goat o
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by DHaran: 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
What do you expect him to do? marry you? have u ever discoursed marriage with him? then that is not a serious relationship
time will heal u just delete anything him
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
the irony of all this is. She will heal and eventually move on from all this. She'll meet someone who'll treat her even better than her ex but she may end up calling it quits with this person in a worse way than this. it goes around
Breakfast no be your mate oooo the thing is so hard breaking.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Pimine: 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
Serenitys:

I read your post, I feel very sorry for you that i cried..
I had similar experience but i am a guy..
Loyalty is the hardest thing to find on earth..
To me it's worth more than love..
Can i contact you?
Aswearugaaad

Weyrey grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Duru009(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
Relationship is a learning ground for tomorrow. You can't force a guy to marry my dear.....

Just move on please.....
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by chaloskyx: 10:39pm On May 27, 2022
DM Me let me pick you up & make you feel better
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Offiadiuru(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

Honestly I feels your pains, and you are really a Nice and kind lady.
But I wish to know you more,how can I get in touch with you, All you need now Is comforter and happy

How can we get in touch? I want to talk to you privately.
Please write me on emmydon4cool@gmail.com or drop me your email address please.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by CyberWolf: 10:43pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Thanks for your kind words, he's doing some stuffs online though it pays less than 40k monthly
Leave that young man to arrange his life. You all ladies ripe for marriage be bugging young guys still trying to start life and get their life together, mehn it’s very draining, I’ve been there. The country is very hard already as guy without big god and then add woman wahala… Abeg move on and allow the young man to concentrate and hutsle for his future. Whatever you people shared is in the past and that’s a sad reality you’ll have to accept.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nephilim: 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Pathetic!

Well, Game Over.

You said you don't know how heartbreaking feels like,
Do you know how murder(being killed) feels like?

How so harden is your heart that you murder 2 kids, You are not even worried about that.
And their cries and vengeance are still roaring over your head.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by wis3(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Breakfast no be your mate oooo the thing is so hard breaking.
over familiarity breeds disrespect. He saw too much of her the point where there wasn't anything else to see.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by saintsrow(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2022
teemy:

Sometimes, two hurting hearts have a way of mending one another.
them wan act the movie “I want you back”

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2022
wis3:
over familiarity breeds disrespect. He saw too much of her the point where there wasn't anything else to see.
That's true shaaaa. Too much of everything they say is bad. The guy see am finish.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Emperor88(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2022
You had multiple sex with consent, you did abortion with consent. Firstly sex with someone is not a license for marriage, Thier is no law that says the person that got you pregnant must marry you, even you yourself was never ready for marriage cuz why do two abortion for someone you wanna marry? Why not keep it. Thirdly you choose to abort it, he never forced you. You could have used the law on him to get him responsible for your pregnancy. So with all this you are pointless cuz he owes you no marriage... So lastly what I want you to tell us is how you suffered for him or is sex and abortion your definition of suffering like an average 9ja girl mentality, also tell us how he suffered for you that made you stayed for 5 years with constant knacking.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by wis3(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's true shaaaa. Too much of everything they say is bad. The guy see am finish.
na two-ways thing. She would not have stuck with him if she was better than him.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Hamiltonii: 10:50pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

Ashawo like you. You were fucking other guys and he found out. You cúnts think you are wise.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why are u angry at her response no be person born he goat like u. U all are fond of insulting ladies saying they are not worth loving or spending on, they are useless blalabla hope u know how it feels now? Nigeria guys are not worth suffering for they are all USELESS that's the fact.
have we crossed paths before? Chillax..I have never mentioned that ladies are useless. undecided
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ello29(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Stop crying move on...in this world so many challenges. The challenge is there to mold us and make us better.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Emperor88(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
This is unacceptable but move on with your life, a better person will come

Be more observant next time, don't ignore some signs

What is unacceptable? The guy told her she is not his spec but she forced herself on the guy.The guy never promised her marriage. She saw the red flag but she ignored.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by TundeChris: 10:53pm On May 27, 2022
Dislike hearing that a lady stayed with a boyfriend for 5 years and aborted for him. What does your hubby benefit then? He will always have to mend the damage your ex caused simply cos of your silliness. See if a guy dates you for more than 2 years and he isn't planning a marriage to you, leave.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Show us your picture and her picture make we make comparism. Who nor like better thing. By the way, you say you fat. My babe is avarage and i am. Average.. The height, shape, all fit.. Anyways, every body go chop breakfast.. My advice, delete his contact, move on, change location. You be girl, you nor suppose cry na
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Emperor88(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

And who told you the O.P is not broke and lack self_esteem....The guy told her she is not his spec but she wan use sex and pregnancy hold the guy down...why not leave from the unset...The guy was even honest with her.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by dimexy247(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihate reading things like this
Very annoying
What y'all seeing in this gender undecided
Falling inlove with cursed beings try
This gender can only bring pains

The way your father is cursed?
The way your brother is cursed?
The way the guys that's has been fucking your cursed puzzy is cursed?
The way the cursed son you're going to bring to your cursed world someday is cursed?

You're just a useless fool
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2022
My dear, so sorry about your loss , these things happen, you are not the first person or the last, be strong, he never loved you, if he did ,he wouldn't have manipulated you into having an abortion, it's not the end, please i beg you in the name of God do not think about suicide, you sounded so broken and bitter.

Take care of yourself , do the things that make you happy and forget that bad guy, work on your body, make yourself beautiful everyday,
If you are a Christian start going to church.
You will find love again.
There are brighter days ahead of you.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 11:13pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
have we crossed paths before? Chillax..I have never mentioned[b] that ladies are useless. undecided[/b]
ooooohhhh really sorry about that. If so den u shouldn't be angry it means u are not among the USELESS ones.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Elvis778(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.
Don't listen to her, truth is, heartbreak happens, e dey do all man, unless u got lucky... But only few people escape it, just suck it up, compose Ur self, get busy, do things you love doing, your hobby, hang out with friends, travel/go on vacation with a female friend if you can afford to, with time all this will pass, u will be happy again and the right person will surely come.
Note: don't rush it, take your time and heal, you will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / What Do You See In This Picture / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.