Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48707 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
ooooohhhh really sorry about that. If so den u shouldn't be angry it means u are not among the USELESS ones.
nawa o. undecided be calming down o. undecided
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by cardoctor(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
How is he sure it's his own? U pple keep bringing lubbish here
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
jus look at! undecided embarassedna person born this she goat o

Ah, you are wicked oo grin
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by RedpillAnalyst: 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.

Dating is ethical prostitution. Arranged marriage is the way.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by malvisguy212: 11:18pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

in few months time. when you see this thread. you'll be ashamed to read it again. The pain will pass. it's won't kill you
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
nawa o. undecided be calming down o. undecided
am calming down that's y am telling u.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ukaface(f): 11:22pm On May 27, 2022
lusid:
tell me you are a virgin
who you say you be oga?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2022
I promise you you are gonna meet the most wonderful person on earth... I feel your pain.. But soon your joy will know no bounds and he will be erased from your memories.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Prettygirl200:
am calming down that's y am telling u.
grin lol...nice sense of humor you got. How come we've never seen you? Prettygirl?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ah, you are wicked oo grin
na only goat go raise yansh snap pic so na
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Greatlee54: 11:31pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

What do you know about a guy being perfect??
He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
dem don't do you shege!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Sunny2034: 11:31pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

You just had breakfast ni...pls don't die oooo. It's not that deep. Everyone goes through it. Also, you will lose tons of weight in the next few weeks (heartbreak diet) and other guys will come running.

Then that guy may try and stage a comeback. Don't agree
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by vickydevoka(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love
Where de money dey
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 11:34pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
grin grin lol...nice sense of humor you got. How come we've never seen you? Prettygirl?
Why do u want to see me This is a faceless forum so am not putting pictures here.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by virus05(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

He was perfect n yet he still dumb you for another lady, don't give all your heart to a Nigerian guy, don't suffer or struggle with him, they are not worth the sacrifice my dear, they are all Useless
You are the useless one. You neva reason am before?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by vickydevoka(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tear, next time go for Money not Love
Where de money dey. Person tell u say she no look alright. Guys with money get high taste self. Make she just settle with her level or better still enter ashawo work fully, since u advice her follow money
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Caseless: 11:36pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

The pain will go away. Time is a healer. Just work on yourself and the right man will come.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why do u want to see me This is a faceless forum so am not putting pictures here.
ok fair enough. I'd like to see, if that's not too much to ask?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ken4Christ: 11:38pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

First, admit that you were both doing the wrong things. Sex is strictly for married couples. Don't open your leg for any man who is not your husband.

When you give a man power over your body that is not your husband, you lose your self worth.

In addition, two abortions is another offense. It is the result the illicit sex.

Solution
Ask God for mercy and give your life to Christ.

Get committed in your service to God.

Forgive him and get rid of bitterness. It will hurt you more.

Devote your life to the service of God and God will orchestrate your steps to meet with your dream man.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Kaypick2: 11:38pm On May 27, 2022
Sorry about ur predicament just move on with ur life you never know if he is not meant for you. Make ur self happy, don’t be alone, go out to have some drink and talk to ur friends and with time you will over come it.
I don’t mind talk to u. Can u mail me(seunkunle25@gmail.com)

quote author=Gracelander post=113224687]I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.[/quote]
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by tradepunter: 11:42pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

And forever be a hoe cuz you have condemn all guys to be broke and useless...

One day you go get daughter and the smartness you think you get for head will be calculated and given to you in proportion..

Common sense will tell you uni love is a 50/50 thing, which is why you focus on your purpose of been in the university.

Her relationship is part of 70% failure rate defined as puppy love majority of people engage in university...

Ladies have the power to turn down sex if condom isn't used but she permitted nacking without rubber.. so that abortion part is on her cuz nature designed nacking for pro creation, therefore man must cum...

Now na one guy man when sacrifice abd dedicate time to be somebody to pick up the pieces.....
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Olusanya827: 11:44pm On May 27, 2022
Relax and move on
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 11:44pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ok fair enough. I'd like to see, if that's not too much to ask?
Why? Am ugly so I don't think they is need or is that not why u want to see me
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why? Am ugly so I don't think they is need or is that not why u want to see me
no..that's not why. Besides...I like ugly...I'm ugly myself. tongue
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by a2d3rew(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2022
Never allow abortion to be a choice to u, ask God for forgiveness first,
To be honest aborting child is like Boko Haram that always killing,
There's no different between u and them.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by a2d3rew(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
a2d3rew:
Never allow abortion to be a choice to u, ask God for forgiveness first,
To be honest aborting child is like Boko Haram that always killing,
There's no different between u and them.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by spiceadole: 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

Premarital sex has its consequences..
But woke generation will not listen.

Nothing makes a woman feel worthless than being dumped after series of premarital sex and abortions.

Hope you have learnt your lessons.

Close your legs and stop having sex outside the confines of marriage
Give yourself some dignity.

Uncu has moved on.
You will be alright Las las
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by fkj950ax(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2022
I honestly don’t know why some girls get into this position regularly.

What is you suffered with him? If in 5 years he didn’t improve his financial lot, what stopped you from improving yours, and becoming who you want to be?

This is what a relationship should be, anything else is willing slavery.

A guy or girl in a relationship are two different people UNLESS there is a proposal and an acceptance. Live separate lives. The guy should not be financially responsible for the girl, and the girl should not become a sex tool or social accessory for him.
Unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy. You willingly took the risk, and as you aren’t ready to be a mom, you commit abortion. Not for him alone. You weighed your predicament also.
If you haven’t been proposed to by a guy or you don’t think you can spend forever with him, it’s either he wears a condom or you say NO. Pregnancy is small. You can contact HIV or STD. Postinor will cause you complications in future. Condom. Condom. Condom.

2 people meet. Agree to date. Girl is getting an education. Guy is getting an education. Girl gets a job. Guy gets a job. Girl pays her bills. Guy pays his bills. Whatever you do for each other are GIFTS. No compulsion or reward expected. He gives you money for hair, it’s a gift. You order or cook soups for him. It’s a gift. Not his right.
You should rent your apartment and buy your car, and he should do likewise. Keep your job and your salary. He should do likewise.

If the relationship continues, then you both should ask yourselves, is this going to the altar or not. If yes, he has to properly propose, and you have to accept of your free will. You don’t owe him anything. If he doesn’t propose, you should move on with your life and find somebody else. He will, and he did.

Until you accept his proposal, don’t do any joint thing. Keep your apartment. Keep your job. Keep your car. Keep your money. Same as the guy, until she accepts the proposal, keep you to you.

But this culture of guys camping girls in their house and getting wife benefit without being married is BS. Girls should also stay on their own.

A relationship is just a relationship. He has the right to leave. She has the right to leave.

If you are not ready to be married in the next 5 years or until you make it, tell the guy or tell the girl, I am not looking for marriage yet from week 2 of dating.

It’s sad he broke up with you and was very immature about it, but it may be to your benefit if you HAD married him.

If a girl hasn’t taken you to her parents for serious talks, or if a guy hasn’t taken you to his parents for serious talks, please put your interest first and remember it’s a relationship and nothing more.

Gracelander:
I

It’s going to be difficult, but free him. So sorry you are in this. Take 2 weeks off. Find a place to go and unwind. Don’t lock yourself indoors. Find a day care or theatre group or church group and volunteer. Take stock of what you have and start building on it.

2 Likes

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by macho44(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2022
Onyi22:

If you get PAPA , Brothers , Uncle's & Nephews, add them to the equation of "USELESS NIGERIAN GUYS"
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Simply because they refused to marry someone & ended up with someone else?
Whatttttttttttttttt!
Thank God, GOD doesn't operate that way else everyone would have been exterminated.
People get married & DIVORCE minutes after wedding, not to talk of ordinary relationship..
So All DIVORCEES should die too!

Please how did you arrive at this statement?
Wetin dey sup?
You wrote words, concluded & assumed for me.
Let the man that offend be punished.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ikennablue(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2022
Gracelander:

go to the mirrow, look at yourself, you're still beautiful, now the only thing that matters is you, will you sit there and continue wallowing in pains? Truth is, he is not coming back again, so make a list on how to be the best version of yourself, register in a gym and start working out, go out there and make money and get good things for yourself, just keep a positive spirit and outlook and with time you will realise that you are better off without him.

Stop making statements like "i aborted twice for him", you did nothing for him, forgive yourself and let it all go
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
no..that's not why. Besides...I like ugly...I'm ugly myself. tongue
Lol abeg leave me this night ooo. U like ughly people Na story u dey fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Life Without A Girlfriend. / When You Beg For Love / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.