Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying (48700 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Testimony1988(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2022
It's very wrong for you to have allowed him deflower you and even to the extent of having abortions for him, no matter the promise of marriage, you shouldn't have shown him your unclothedness.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by hope4nigeria(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:
I never knew this is what heart break feels like, I'm shattered and broken.

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

How can move on from this heart break, it's killing me slowly.
God will console you, forget about him and move on with your life, he never love you! Focus on building yourself and stop telling public about your past.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love

A seemingly wise saying rooted in foolishness.

I'm not encouraging ladies to date broke guys, weda he's rich or broke;is he responsible; does he understand the cost dimension of life, and is he doing something at the moment to pay his bills? And what's he's plan for wealth, and how's he pursuing them?
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by tarantino1: 12:19am On May 28, 2022
A wise man once said shit happens, embrace the smell. It's life.

Your boyfriend reminds me of a Nairaland monicker though. It's just too similar. Igbo guy, learning program, self professed handsome ladies man, was/is his girlfriend's first everything, met her in 100 lvl or 200, now graduated, looking for multiple foreign jobs, girl did abortion for him, twins infact. Also recently got an online job that pays around 30K a month. The age is similar to yours, just off with one year. School's somewhere around north.

It's just too similar.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by onome2013: 12:24am On May 28, 2022
God see ending of everything from the beginning. What of if you both married and breaks up or death came and took one of you. if Joseph was not sold he won't become prime minister in another man country. Your husband is your husband forget about the past and move on
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by mipeesoft(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2022
You need to put him in your past as early as possible. He had told you that you aren't the best for him so why do you want to kill yourself because of someone who doesn't value you? Move on sis, there are better guys out there for you and you can only meet them when you decide to move on and put your ex in your past. Goodluck!
Gracelander:

I started dating him from 100 level till we graduated, it's been five years now. We suffered and passed through a lot together, I made a lot of sacrifices for him and even had two painful abortions for him.

But he always complained that I got fat and he liked slim girls, he broke up with me in the most excruciating manner. I noticed changes a few months back but he kept lying to me not knowing he was seeing another girl.

The girl chatted me up few days back to know her stand and I told her everything, he even posted pictures he had with the girl, this is someone that hates pictures and hardly takes one with me regardless of how much I beg. He doesn't even post his own pictures but he's already posting the girls pictures.

The girl is his spec and more attractive than me... I'm just ashamed of myself. The girl decided to stick with him even after everything I told her so she could leave him including the abortion part.

I've wished him well but I'm in serious pain, I've been crying for days now and unable to eat. I gave him everything, he was my first ever guy. I wish he could come back, I'm ready to forgive him.

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by sneedpahpaz(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2022
You dodged a bullet dear, no matter how much pain and hurt you feel at the moment. Believe me, there's someone out there waiting to unbreak your heart. Be strong. It is well with you.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2022
LedRock:
Move on. Guys have experienced worse and stop saying you stayed by him, did you help him financially? Your abortion you weren't forced do stop saying you committed abortion for him.

You lack social decorum! You look thoroughly before saying things to someone hurting.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by IamAsiri: 12:28am On May 28, 2022
SarutobiEky:
jus look at! undecided embarassedna person born this she goat o

This is the same type of advice that your fellow men give when tables are reversed that gains them around 500 likes undecided.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Bouncin(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2022
This story is the exact opposite of my breakfast except for few things.

I didn't want to be a simp so I moved on easily although it pained me. I displayed some SIMPle behavior shia which pains me till today. undecided but I quickly man up cool

I made a decision to remain rugged in relationships and I have maintained it till today. Zero emotion!
Na man de make man wicked shia.

You go de alright las las shia baby girl

The breakfast go reach everybody.
Sorry ooh.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I always warn my lady not to get fat I don't know what I will do if she does, take heart now that you're in a different size someone else will like you for your shape.....

Learn to start fucking with condom if your womb is damaged because of him he won't even care but una prefer skin to skin.....atleast use postinor

Baba some of us like them fat ooo, I can never go for a slim lady. Not in this life, God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol abeg leave me this night ooo. U like ughly people Na story u dey fine.
lol. I no find story. It's facts. If you no want make I see, no wahala cry
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by stacyadams: 12:51am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

Drop ur pics let me c first ...u know according to great mosdii...Nigerian girls are useless....all of them...I hope you are not useless ;DFC
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by BigIyanga: 12:53am On May 28, 2022
Sorry about your situation, but dont solely blame 2 abortions cos you guys were 2 consenting adults having zex without protections.. You get a baby not an iphone promax.. Abortion was a decision you also took with him.. if u had those babies, he may still not have married you. You would have been a single mom and dropout.. The type of men that would be interested would be different..
Part of healing is also accepting things you did wrong. Now you’re still in your prime, this is a new start not an end. Good luck you!!

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Mvena(f): 12:55am On May 28, 2022
E don cast last last , na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by ariesbull: 12:58am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

heartbreak is part kd growing up... Grow up
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by armadeo(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2022

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Bigpapi1: 1:02am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

He was perfect till we graduated, money was not the bane of the relationship because we were both students most time we knew so we were both broke.

You see your fellow girl whose heart was broken in this issue even have sense more than you.... stupid hoelowshow
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ebymyk(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Aren't you broke?!
no mind the bitch.... She's broker than the broke...

1 Like

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Ebymyk(m): 1:07am On May 28, 2022
I like fat gals... Please drop your digits...no worries you will be fine...
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Enny2013(f): 1:15am On May 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Perhaps u were really fat. Men don't do fat when they have options.

Same way you didn't listen when they told you about [b]fornication and abortion for someone who's not your husband. [/b]When last did girls ever listened.
Guys, you see why we tell you: MARRY VIRGINS AND VIRGINS ONLY. THEY DON'T FORGET THEIR FIRST. And they also wish he comes back.

Nah, you'll soon be back on the streets where you belong. Or u can start talking to sensible men in your family, perhaps u might be fixed.

You're not the only one, neither the first. Your family failed you, you also failed yourself. I just pity the loser that will marry u in the end.

Assuming the story is NOT fake.

Chai! You said all I wanted to say.
Home training would hv saved us some stress n pains in lyf.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by victons(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

I read your previous post too. I think you should just let go and don't plan on forgiving either.

But, is he rich now? Is the new babe Igbo??
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by zakkxx: 1:35am On May 28, 2022
I believe you have been going to church, your pastor warn you on the consequences of your fornication u thought your pastor is a foolish man. Now how far? Very foolish girl, u kill two kids, you have no emotions to say u are sorry to God na Man U de cry for. U never see anything, u go find pikin tire if u no take time. If u like don’t repent, continue in your sin. U thing the guy is foolish to marry a lady that has done abortion that might not have children for him in future. Your solution is total repentance, no sex till your wedding night and God will send your ordained husband to u. Some men will test your Stan oo if u fall na another run away soldier u go see. Repent genuinely and see his wonders. Ignore this and u will suffer! Foolish girl!
Gracelander:

Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Aystarz: 1:36am On May 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
As funny as this sound, there are atoms of truth in this comment.

Broke guys never approach or go after their women spec, they will never have the gut until they become financially free and that's when their eyes will open and they suddenly start seeing all the fine girls in town because as they become financially settled, they develop courage and confidence to approach their women spec which leads to dumping of their old lover who stayed with them from their days of little beginning.

To this effect, I am supporting the motion that girls should focus more on courting financially settled guys if u see one genuinely interested in you, stop sticking with broke guys cos most will discover that u are not their spec once they start seeing some monetary change in their pocket, #fact cry

So, how many financially secure guys are really out there in the dating pool to go round the teeming entitled girls in this hellhole? You forget you live in the world's poverty capital where Minimum Wage is a paltry 30k.
Una think say Lagos or your Abuja is the whole of Naija, bah? . Mumu talk!
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Tzar(m): 1:47am On May 28, 2022
Very bad advice. Life is full of ups & downs. One bad experience shouldn’t bring out the b*tch in you.
Onyi22:
You r crying over a broke Nigeria guy who is not worth your tears, next time go for Money not Love
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by AUSVINS(m): 1:56am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

My dear I understand the pain you are going through now but there is one thing I want you to do. Go lock yourself in your room and cry your heart out let all the pain flow out of your system let your tears flush out all his memories.

When you have cried enough pick yourself up and tell yourself that he does not deserve you because the mistake you made was trying to live for him instead of living for yourself. You obviously were young and naive but now you know better so do not think about suicide at all. The one who truly deserves and will appreciate you will surely come your way. I sincerely wish you the best in your healing process.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Biafranodogwu55: 2:03am On May 28, 2022
But op u were told to leave this r'ship months ago in your other tread undecided
Some niggaz dey mean sha
Op pls dont kill urself...God will vindicate you and give you a loving man.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by Toyindiva(f): 2:04am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

sister lol he Dey be like that lol see hen I was once in that shoe but mine wasn't through abortion but I cried please next time do not fall in love too much if u over love a guy Naso he Dey be love wt your head Cz, men of nowadays hen Na only God fit save person love yourself first before any bf Na only your wedded husband u fit love nor be bf and gf matter just take heart all is well, all the guys wey we get for this life Na just few good make God help us all.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by shege45: 2:13am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

swear say you no cheat during that time una date.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by JayReeMai(m): 2:16am On May 28, 2022
Damn I feel your pain. Crazy shit is things like this dont heal, you just learn to live with the wound.
Re: After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying by toprealman: 2:50am On May 28, 2022
Gracelander:

A guy here said he likes only fat girls. Work on yourself, it has happened. That guy does not deserve you. Someone out there is looking for you. If you fail to rise above this, you probably won't take good care of yourself and your main man may not even notice you. Common girl ....we move! That should be the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.