Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? (32744 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Blupen:
unproven laws??
Lolzz bro, then you still don't know who you really are

I've read so many books on Laws of attraction.

Heck I've tried those things too.

Just like the Christian FAITH, sometimes it doesn't come thru

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2022
MyExpression:

I've read so many books on Laws of attraction.

Heck I've tried those things too.

Just like the Christian FAITH, sometimes it doesn't come thru
lolzz let me tell you something my friend, the law of attraction is 100% effective
Just like the law of gravity
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Pacesetter2021: 10:05pm On May 28, 2022
If you humble yourself and serve God tirelessly, he will reward you openly

But when you trust in the arm of flesh, you will reap curruption.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Blupen:
lolzz let me tell you something my friend, the law of attraction is 100% effective
Just like the law of gravity

Now this is definitely not correct.

Give me a program...let's practice and see the result
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 3:11am On May 29, 2022
[/sup][sup]
MyExpression:

Now this is definitely not correct.

Give me a program...let's practice and see the result
Okay.
Let's start with something very small
I want you to always look at the sky and imagine birds flying on the sky
And all you have to do is believe that you have seen this birds
By doing so you are putting yourself and the birds on the same frequency
Just try this and see and there's a catch you have to always feel good to attract good
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2022
Blupen:
[/sup][sup]Okay.
Let's start with something very small
I want you to always look at the sky and imagine birds flying on the sky
And all you have to do is believe that you have seen this birds
By doing so you are putting yourself and the birds on the same frequency
Just try this and see and there's a catch you have to always feel good to attract good

Going out now to do this...I'll continue the new week with this...and give you feedback.

Tho my Christian brain no dey like when I dey do something that doesn't glorify God directly.

I'll just tell myself that I'm learning from birds...God's creation of nature.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2022
MyExpression:

Going out now to do this...I'll continue the new week with this...and give you feedback.

Tho my Christian brain no dey like when I dey do something that doesn't glorify God directly.

lol God is the law of attraction
The law of attraction is also known as the law of love
GOD is love, bro am a Christian too
My real name is peter

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2022
MyExpression:

once you give me feedback
Which I already know what it will be
Then I will then explain to you who you really are and all the things you can do

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2022
Blupen:
once you give me feedback
Which I already know what it will be
Then I will then explain to you who you really are and all the things you can do

Day 1...yesterday.

Now, this is interesting and surprising.

I didn't know what to expect...buh this is the significant thing that happened.

After doing the imagination thing, I walked towards my gate to look outside, then I saw my street guy. I've been seeing him at other times, and we only chat for seconds or minutes coz I'm older than him with like 3yrs; he's my younger brother's set, but yesterday we sat by my pavement and talked for up to 30mins.

We discussed our ideas around Internet business, digital marketing et al.
I shared my work with him, and the progress so far...and my fears
He urged me on, to face that fear that's holding me back in the business.

Infact, he exuded so much intelligence and enterprise. I'd never guess that he had much experience in Entrepreneurship and digital world.

At the later end of our meeting, he asked for 2k loan...to paybk on Tuesday.

This is why I found it interesting.
I've been in lagos since October last year...and I've not found someone I can mingle with and share intelligent ideas with.
It's either there's no one available, as it's an estate, or the ones I see are drinkers and smokers, or our talk doesn't align into good business discourse.

This is a guy I've been neglecting, now has turned out to be the exact companion I've been looking for in the neighbourhood.

Let's see what nature has for me today.

I'm off to go make supply.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2022
MyExpression:

Day 1...yesterday.

Now, this is interesting and surprising.

I didn't know what to expect...buh this is the significant thing that happened.

After doing the imagination thing, I walked towards my gate to look outside, then I saw my street guy. I've been seeing him at other times, and we only chat for seconds or minutes coz I'm older than him with like 3yrs; he's my younger brother's set, but yesterday we sat by my pavement and talked for up to 30mins.

We discussed our ideas around Internet business, digital marketing et al.
I shared my work with him, and the progress so far...and my fears
He urged me on, to face that fear that's holding me back in the business.

Infact, he exuded so much intelligence and enterprise. I'd never guess that he had much experience in Entrepreneurship and digital world.

At the later end of our meeting, he asked for 2k loan...to paybk on Tuesday.

This is why I found it interesting.
I've been in lagos since October last year...and I've not found someone I can mingle with and share intelligent ideas with.
It's either there's no one available, as it's an estate, or the ones I see are drinkers and smokers, or our talk doesn't align into good business discourse.

This is a guy I've been neglecting, now has turned out to be the exact companion I've been looking for in the neighbourhood.

Let's see what nature has for me today.

I'm off to go make supply.
my brother with the knowledge of the law of attraction you can be or do anything
Add me on WhatsApp 080934545454

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2022
Blupen:
my brother with the knowledge of the law of attraction you can be or do anything
Add me on WhatsApp

Done

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Stanley3562(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=113227904]Lol, money makes people arrogant.

Unless you've impacted him one way or the other before, he won't respect or regard you as anything.

That's wrong though[/quote
Bro leave that guy
He's just using you fr
Pesin wey go help u no go treat u bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan / Curcumcision Of Female Children / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.