Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? (32735 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Riscawendy(f): 11:23pm On May 27, 2022
Your cousin, humiliates you in front of his girlfriend and you want to go back to his house. My brother look for another means of getting the money you need.He is already telling you to humble yourself or you will get nothing.
He even gave you his clothes to wash.
For you to get the money from this kind of people, you will have to slave for him.
My dear run, keep running until you run into someone else that will help you.
Las las our help comes from God ask Him and he will provide for you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by lendahand(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2022
zedegit:

God punish poverty. See Ekuke dishing you shit left, right and center and you want to go apologise for being offended?

God punish poverty again.
big ekuke my brother. I even challenge op to drop the ride he's using and what he feels is his networth
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 27, 2022
He must be a Yahoo guy or criminal, decent people don't humiliate people like that , he is only going to use and dump you, your humility is misplaced.
Leave that fool immediately or you two will fallout hard.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Angrymode: 11:29pm On May 27, 2022
A man should always have dignity as part of his OS. Geez! Your path to success is not only through that your cousin. Find other legit hustles and hustle hard at it. Use that demeaning feeling your experienced at the hands of your cousin as an enzyme to motivate your hustle. Life is turn by turn by turn.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by AnthonyAk(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2022
You have to do what u have to do sometimes. That being said i could never get my cousins to wash my shit or clean my house. Nor would i want them to stay with me long term.

Personally tho , i wouldn't go back
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by litaninja(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2022
There's humility, and there's degradation. I can promise you that right now, what you're doing is NOT humility.

You know what to do.

MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He came back with his woman and didn't even mutter as much as a thank you.

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

I'm thinking of going back there to apologise to him for being pissed at him.

How do you guys see it?

I really need his percuniary support to solve my personal issues.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by KingMack(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

How do you guys see it?

A wise man once told me that..person wey dey find something Na him hand dey long pass!!! Kiss humble do the mumu game as get what you want!! Then work to be big as well..him must locate you..am a living testimony! No time for me to drop epistle but a drop of sense is okay for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2022
on top how much
Alaye, ma fo
DONT THROW AWAY UR PRIDE O
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Stanleysek: 1:17am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

I bet he is a yahoo boy.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by semanose: 1:58am On May 28, 2022
@ MrOjay1

Don't even bother.

You'll just embrarass yourself and he won't even tell you jack.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by grandstar(m): 2:05am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1
I won't be surprised if he's doing Yahoo.

If it's that, better stay poor

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by 9jaRealist: 2:20am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Dude, you DESERVE what you’re getting…
Since you remembered him only when you needed money. SMH

>
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:01am On May 28, 2022
alexxlexis:
Humble yourself and get what you want. Everything’s a matter of time, remember before u go be boss you gat serve. There’s no seniority in making money. Just calm down and learn what you gotta learn, nothing humbles a man than SAPA omo that shit sucks..

Which nonsense "humble yourself and get what you want"?

This does not apply in every case, especially in one like this!

The idiot is out to humiliate this guy(Op) either as part of family competition or to settle a previous score with the Op, who might have forgotten something he did to him(cousin) or one of his siblings/parents in the past.

Op should stay away from him by all means possible
What business or work is he going to learn from the idiot that no one else can teach him??
At the end of the day, he will just be a useless Yahoo boy stealing money once in a blue from other people's sweat. No professional like us genuinely making his money will do that kind rubbish to our cousins.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by skedy1(m): 3:10am On May 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that know nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man.
You just took the words out from me
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by rolams(m): 3:55am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

You for get sense small before you go there Na. How do you think this one go lead you to the right path? You better go your way and review your strategy. Read and make more research on what you can do to earn a better living online. Google is your friend. The guy go use you like rag so teh to get money no go hungry you again!

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by berbs: 4:01am On May 28, 2022
Seems you're not okay. angry
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Henz81: 4:02am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

The power of money. Money is talking. Nigga, I gat no advice to give.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Fgo31: 4:03am On May 28, 2022
This is strong.
What gave you the assurance that he will help you?
You aren't a stranger to him but a cousin. Although, he has no obligation to help only if he chooses. And, like some pple said you humble yourself so as to get what you. But sometimes one need to pride and carry himself well. If the guy is genuine and into legit dealing it fine, you can see it as a price to pay and if you are comfortable with it, the goal is to get help from him irrespective of what he did.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MadamOk(f): 4:22am On May 28, 2022
What is the title of the movie
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by phemmyfour: 4:32am On May 28, 2022
Fooddyy:
What if he's testing him, because the way he did it seem too tempting and provoking, so he should give him a little more time and watch out
You don't test people in their vulnerable state, that's wickedness
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Paulianfa(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2022
I dey vex for this
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 5:25am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

He can't help you. Nah use him go use you. You better run. He fit even use you do juju.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 5:26am On May 28, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Yes go and humble yourself learn the secrets and move, u should play a fool to get what u want,

No be everybody you play a fool to. He will teach him nothing important. Nah use he go use am and waste his time.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by baretalk: 5:27am On May 28, 2022
te author=Eastcoastboy post=113236468]

Agba Funds! Otedola reloaded. OG waya waya with your big mouth like whale. Heal mahn! That you went through fire to have all what you've got now isn't a basis that others must go through the same.

So just heal, or better still seek therapy. [/quote]
Dumb people resort to insult, you can state your points reasonably or move on. Who is talking about being rich here?
The cousin is a young man still getting himself together, oga please talk within context.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 5:27am On May 28, 2022
baretalk:
who you serve?

If you want to roll with the big boys, you must bring something to the table, and your service is the only thing you got now. your cousin even nice to allow you in his house, most wont.

He does not need you, you need him, if you can't cope you know what to do.

He want to use him and waste his time. He will never help him.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Falconx47: 5:37am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

This kind of person has nothing to offer you.
What does he do for a living and what kind of way do you want him to show you?
Are you receiving any financial support from him currently?
If truly he describes and treats you the way you have described, maybe you are better off going off on and start making your own way, even if the path is difficult one. Also watch your ego to make sure you're not exaggerating things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by pegix(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2022
Lepon02:

Go ahead, humble yourself before him

Humble yourself before his woman and gateman too.

Oponu akindanidani!
u wan advise person go still abuse am.on top
Why advise then?

Abeg joor
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:07am On May 28, 2022
Any responsible person that geniuely got his money won't behave that way. Your cousin is involved in Yahoo n 41*9. Only guys like him allow money to control their brain

N so I suggest u leave him n look for something legal n do.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

My friend get out of that place and tell him to go to hell. Get yourself your life.
Nonsense topic.

Leave and go and create your work. God's grace.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Emmani360(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

I expected him to treat me with some decency bro.I'm his cousin bro and we were kinda close when we were kids.He occasionally visited us with his mom.

Even if you were a total stranger, he ought to treat you better. There are good people in this world and there are bad people, it doesn't take killing someone to be a bad person and i can tell you that someone that behaves as your cousin is just a bad person.

You could go back but one thing i know is that such a person will never allow you get to his level, he might eventually make you feel like you belong but he'll never really allow you belong
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by friendlyadvice: 6:27am On May 28, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

grin no wahala na just dey keep all the rubbish e dey do for book when you have gotten what you want from him, tell him to go fvck himself and leave, easy!

Ps: make sure you tell him off in front of his frnds or girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curcumcision Of Female Children / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.