Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? (32291 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Pharaohny: 9:32pm On May 27, 2022
Title of this movie pls grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by olibeans: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
Not all money is real or pure.
Are you sure he didn't involve in rituals because there are rules that you can't use that money to elevate anyone.

Better leave now with the little self respect that you have. Hang on and pray, challenge God with his words in the bible and tell God to prove himself God in your life that people will see your transformation and bless and testify that God is Good.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by mabea: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He came back with his woman and didn't even mutter as much as a thank you.

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

I'm thinking of going back there to apologise to him for being pissed at him.

How do you guys see it?

I really need his percuniary support to solve my personal issues.
If you like lick his ass that guy will not help you.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by purejustice36: 9:37pm On May 27, 2022
Your younger one give you clothes wash and you wash am ? Tf angry

Normally as Edo boy wey I be, I no fit take am
In fact I go put am for him body wotowoto that minute make he feel the pressure then I disembark from his crib asap

From there he go come remember say yeah… this guy face show truly .. he no be asslicker .. even him babe sef go beg for am sef

Them no tie ur destiny for him hand, man wey get mind carry clothes give him senior make him wash without conscience
And even lusgard you for him babe present join

That kind person no be Wetin dem dey collect anything from bc the whole world go know say dem help u

My advise: Take that moment of washing your younger one’s clothes as a motivation to make it and ensure you never let it happen again no matter what …
No matter what you’re going through, someone’s else’s own is worse but you don’t know .
Any problem wey don big pass you just comot hand and go ghosting make ur head calm
Person no go die

Na why Igbo good sef
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Blupen(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2022
MyExpression:

Talk, we are listening
I want this guy to deeply ask himself what he wants to be in life, like really talk to himself and after that he should believe that he has already received what he asked by faith and start acting as if he has received it
Without listening to anyone but himself and he should also be happy and feel happy, by the law of attraction he must have them at hand,
We are magnets we attract things
You just have to feel good to receive good
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by ekitimanalways(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

How do you guys see it?

Stoop to conquer.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Some people know how to take shìt, some people dont. D question here is wat u gonna do about it? Do u want in or not?
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Popesuccess(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
That kind of person will not want you to get close to his level in life, he may not help you. People like that will just allow you to get close to them so that they can show you they are more than you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Akanoaaa(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
Shey dem don tell you say without him you can't make it life?

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Enumerator(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2022
Said it all!
Blaxie:
Find your way by your sef..cos he will continue to rubbish you and it'll keep affecting your thinking..being humble no means say you go dey entertain BS.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Enumerator(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2022
Confirm!
Nonexisting:
He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that know nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by ThothHermes: 9:57pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that know nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

What if you take all these shit and you find out that he's not into something legit. His attitudes shows it though. I'll advice you let him be find other things to help yourself. You may not live as large as he does but your peace of mind matters.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by laborious(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2022
I am not sorry to say you are a big fool!
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Ikanielijah4120: 10:06pm On May 27, 2022
Keep calm and humble yourself to get what you want bro, it's just matter of time.

Meanwhile do you need a professional for your building project? contact us today at IMABEN TECHNICAL SERVICES 07038136181.. We're an expert designs & construction team with solid experience in the built industry. We've been actively engaged in the construction of various projects ranging from residential and commercial building(s) such as private houses for clients , hospitals, schools, shopping malls etc.. Our services are topnotch as we adhere strictly to professional ethics..
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by henrimoto(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Yes go and humble yourself learn the secrets and move, u should play a fool to get what u want,
NO!!!
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nephilim: 10:17pm On May 27, 2022
As long as you live in his house, eat his food, drink his water, he has some power over you and he can use it the way he wants. And Since he's an arrogant fellow he can use you anyhow. so the ball is in your court.
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2022
baretalk:

Reality is hard for lazy people to swallow.

Agba Funds! Otedola reloaded. OG waya waya with your big mouth like whale. Heal mahn! That you went through fire to have all what you've got now isn't a basis that others must go through the same.

So just heal, or better still seek therapy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by tonididdy(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
That's all he did and you brought his matter here undecided

.... And you say you need what again? EPP? You never ready!
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by JovialJune(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
geosegun:

Go and find help somewhere else if You don’t want to ridicule yourself further. I can bet he did it intentionally. You only know he exists after you know that he has made it- your attitude is type of a typical user. He knew that and intentionally wanted to treat you as such. You are simply a user too.

This is a lesson for everyone, that irrespective of someone’s position, in as smush as you have relationships with such people, it is always good to check on them wether they are doing well or not. I am positive, if you have added positive values to him in the past he would not dare treat you this way.

Most Nigerians will only know you exist once they know you have something to offer, otherwise, you are on your own. If you have any iota of shame/ pride, you should not go back there. Man up and face your life. You will make it afterwards. Lesson learnt.

The best comment so far, you typed out my thought, Op is reaping what he sow.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Ajibade123(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

I expected him to treat me with some decency bro.I'm his cousin bro and we were kinda close when we were kids.He occasionally visited us with his mom.
you will just slave for nothing
if he wanted to help you he would have done that before you left especially after you washed his cloth

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Abcruz(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Listen he will keep humiliating you until you start doubting yourself.

Those kind of people are not people you come close to.. If you go over to beg him expect worse treatment from him.

Do not mistake humility for stupidity...

Being humble does not mean you should be taking insult from a junior because he has money.

Be a man and look for legitimate ways to settle your personal needs without having to take insult from a little brat who feels he is on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Devgod1: 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
Lol.. see this one. I'm not questioning your honour I'm denying it's existence.

Humble yourself in other to make money. Even if it's to lie on the floor for him. Once you have learned and stepped up. You can now cut him off or ignore him completely.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by jimcaddy(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2022
Just give an African man money, and watch him raise shoulders that he couldn't raise before.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Devgod1: 10:45pm On May 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You took the words right outta my mouth. My cousin wanted to try this crap with me, he asked me to leave my job and join him in Ghana, imagine!

Make I resign from my sweet job come turn to him boy. Lol

The idiot doesn’t know I have a goooood job
what's your job
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyAmericandream(f): 10:53pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

I expected him to treat me with some decency bro.I'm his cousin bro and we were kinda close when we were kids.He occasionally visited us with his mom.
If you no get shame I go borrow you small. Damn! How can you stoop this low? Tufiakwa
You even open your mouth and said; “ my cousin is a typical big boy we’re kinda close as kids” When he was broke, did you bother to call, let alone visit?

When my older cousins were balling I didn’t even stoop this low , they were traveling all around Australia and Uk precisely I didn’t for once tell their mum to link me up with them. I kept head straight and my nose clean. The day they heard I’m out of the country, they were all amazed. My brother You just exhibited stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by lendahand(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

Bro there are some things you shouldn't take as a human being. His way of treating you will become worse with time and mind you if you ever see small change from him, all family members home and abroad will hear it. In a family meeting he will regard himself older than you and behave as same. Pray to God to show you the way to make some bar and move.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 27, 2022
Op, I will advice you strongly to never ever step your foot at that your cousin brother's place again or ask him of anything. If I will advice more, delete and block his contract and hustle the other way.
Because of this, I will make a post and tag this read. I hope it makes front page and you read it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by lendahand(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
Freemasonry:
Even if I was dangote, I'd never treat my coz laidat.
I have the money to use a drycleaner, so why make my bro feel less!
Anyways, everyone has his own style.
anybody behaving like this cousin up there has personality issues and love making people feel bad inorder to get validated. Op should run from that guy asap

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Originalsly: 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.

Hmmm.....he said that... in your face .... and you remained.... silent. You really don't have levels.... it is the truth. What kind of a man are you?... women put up with this kind insult until they get what they want.... a man is ready to war ... not complain. Bro ... gather your balls and represent your manhood.... stop being an azz licker.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by lendahand(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2022
Ishilove:
This is sad. So sad.
op hold your ears, moderator is also joining forces to tell you it's a sad live you want to lead if you ever go back to that creep of a cousin of yours.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2022
Devgod1:
what's your job

I gather and feed security intel to fed sec agencies. I’m just an employee though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.