Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? (32288 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by MyExpression(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
JijiBiliu12:
USE SALT AND BITTERLEAF TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN GLORY.

Bad Energy, Negativity, and Curses can cost us a lot of damage in our lives.
When you experience difficulty, hardship, brokenness, disappointment, sickness, Unemployment and many more. You should know these things are happening because of the Bad energy placed on you.

You complain the country is hard but people are building houses, buying cars, Wedding, Travelling overseas, doing good and beautiful things in the same country you said is hard. Check yourself well Chief, Ma'am, Sis and Bro. You need to activate your spiritual life and take away the bad energy hindering you from getting your heart's desire. Hindering you from success.

You need to be your healer. Heal your soul from Bad energy. Have Some Spiritual Cleansing Done to help your life.
Continue reading on our blog through the web address in the image below....

In what name do you access the spiritual realm?

Jesus is the way, truth and life.
...and He didn't practice tradospiritual medication

3 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
baretalk:
who you serve?

If you want to roll with the big boys, you must bring something to the table, and your service is the only thing you got now. your cousin even nice to allow you in his house, most wont.

He does not need you, you need him, if you can't cope you know what to do.

One of the likes of his cousin bro spotted.
And for him bringing something to the table that's true. But life no suppose hard like that. It cost nothing to be kind.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by nolywe(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
Omo na yahoo plus...you fit do wetin he do??...Na their format...oppress until he is willing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2022
I believe say na HK u de so, u gat to sweep the house very well before pressing any keyboard

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by SocialJustice: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He came back with his woman and didn't even mutter as much as a thank you.

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

I'm thinking of going back there to apologise to him for being pissed at him.

How do you guys see it?

I really need his percuniary support to solve my personal issues.
Put your trust in God to avoid nonsense, you say no. You done put your trust in man, man done fail you, you dey cry.

Why will he give you any respect when you done show am the level of your poverty?

You better get yourself out of that house and look for something else to do unless your dignity means nothing to you.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by 07kjb: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that know nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man.

Take this advise and have peace, can you tell us any legit business or work that your cousin is doing....no allow make he use you for his next sacrifice

6 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Lastpharoah33: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
This is arrogance at it's peak.

I, personally would never think of staying more than a day, that is after hearing his exact plans about helping me out.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
Go back where? ? ?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
He is not into legit deals so I suggest you free him. No legit hustler will humiliate you in that manner. He is suffering in the inside and envies you that know nothing about what he passes through. Look for a legit hustle bro and be your own man.

You took the words right outta my mouth. My cousin wanted to try this crap with me, he asked me to leave my job and join him in Ghana, imagine!

Make I resign from my sweet job come turn to him boy. Lol

The idiot doesn’t know I have a goooood job

8 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by honour7: 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
Abeg leave that your cousin alone, he will never show you any way, talking from experience, go and hustle your own without his input,

It’s only how I wish u suffered together with him as family he would have helped you, this Nigeria wey no good again, make person no go carry your destiny dey shine con dey give you change.

Please take this advice or you will regret it later, go make plans for your self on how you will make it using the available resources you have with you and from there grow,

I was in same boat as you are now, it’s waste of time to serve people thinking that they will help you except there is a written contract or agreement to that effect, even if the person is your blood brother, I have said my own oh, be careful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On May 27, 2022
This is sad. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:
My younger cousin is what you will regard as a typical big boy.He drives a good car and is living large.

We haven't been in contact for a long while so I decided to get his number and call him to catch up on old times. I really wanted him to put me through his line of work so I could solve my personal issues. He invited me over to his place and I stayed there for 3 days.

Omo after the first day there,he gave me his clothes to help him wash and instructed me to clean his flat.Hmmm I did it o

He even told her I was one of those his family members 'wey no get levels'.He said it in a very spiteful and disregarding manner.This na person I senior o and he do visit us then when he was little.

I was a little pissed at that descrption and he noticed it.there are other humiliating stuff that happened that day but I don't really have strength for typing.He was just using me to shine in front of the girl.

Before I left,he told me I will need to humble myself before him unless nothing for me.

How do you guys see it?

go back there n knavk him 2by2 for head.. to hell with his money..
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:

This is wisdom. I wish the OP will listen to this advise

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by PericomaNwankwo: 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
Aderewah:
Only if he’s Yoruba and you’re ibo. Every ibo will soon be required by law to humble themselves in the presence of any Yoruba person.

Do you think you're being good to your soul This comment just shows what life is like for you. You'll soon die of sadness if you don't seek true happiness. Hating on Igbo will only masturbate your ego on Nairaland but when you look around your immediate environment, you're tormented by the reality of what life is truly like for you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by bennytrips27(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Omo,money problems sha,do you think he will teach you how to fish? Be careful of long time cousins or friends.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Quantized92(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2022
U are better than this bro. Look within you and harness the potential in you cos every man got something in them.

Look around you & think of a problem to solve or about what u can do.

In this 21st century there are lot of skills to learn & businesses to venture into. Make researches and see the skills u can learn or businesses u feel u can do that fit your personality style.

Wake up man & take charge of your future

5 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Abfinest007(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Na Yahoo business no p carry on bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Alwaysready(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
angry
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by mrkings84(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2022
Go learn a trade or skill either cos that your cousin isn't into a legit trade., He may even decide to use you if you insist.

My one penny!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by emerged01(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2022
jnig:
OP, humility alone no go solve this your problem. Just hustle and make money....
He is going there to make himself more stupid. That's not humility,it is pure stupidity. OP,go hustle and leave the arrogant guy make him dey him dey. Anybody that want to help you will not ridicule you.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by obinna58(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

There's something I wanted to read here but no body is saying it.
With your statement he can never ever help you except he gave you conditions which will even be more humiliating.
Don't listen to anyone telling to manage him to get what you want, you'll never get what you want.
Get away from there already.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

it depends on what exactly u are going to get from him and the ther options available to u.

it based on this u will act accordingly bt washing his clothes? is he mad?

what exactly does he what to offer u? it better be worth it and legit or else...
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by BananaPeel(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

Ill gotten money will always cause arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Peskid: 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
Don't go back to him he did not worth your respect bro i will advice u to do d little your strength can do hope on God and you will be fine there is nothing as painful as a junior humiliating and disrespecting an elder no matter your status your younger cousin knows today he doesn't know tomorrow and bro to be sincere with you he moni is not legit so Wat d gain of him helping. I believe whosoever God has assign to help you will not do dat nonsense may God locate you to your helpers.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
MONEY STOPS NONSENSE. TELL THE BASTARD TO FVVCK OFF. HOW MUCH HIM GET SEF WEY HE DEY BUGA? LEAVE AM GO FIND YOUR OWN WAY.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by toujurs: 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
This is one of the reason, i decided to look for a job to raise funds for my business than to ask money from my rich uncle, God forbid i or my kids would ever be subjected to this. I will work as hard as i can. To escape this bull shit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
Dam'm niggas is like u no get sense, you should find a way to husltle to get money and become a boss your cousin will use u do wayowayo if u know u know
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Twoclans(f): 7:56pm On May 27, 2022
Nonexisting:

Very correct. I don't even see his cousin helping him.
Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by abbey621(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2022
Werey, you wan learn work from yahoo boy and you believe say na so e easy? Oga better prepare for many many insults, what has your age given you financially? Better humble yourself and call your cousin, in fact every day just dey praise am, dey whine am. He is your Davido, my guy FOCUS! The mad people of Nairaland no fit help your condition, if you know say your cousin will surely show you the way, why you dey form king kong? Lower your shoulder bro, AGE IS NOTHING IN THE EYES OF HUNGER grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
Egbon hustle ooo.i prefer to die than beg,be the best in u,no let a man use u shine

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Kobicove(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2022
You don't need that type of insult from anyone just because you need help from them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Humble Myself Before My Cousin? by Kpengla(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2022
MrOjay1:

How do you guys see it?

I doubt he'll show you anything...the most you're gonna get out of that piece of shît is small change. Been there, done that. Someone who would humiliate you that badly just for old times sakes, is meaner than the devil himself

But go ahead and 'humble' yourself make e no be like say na me mislead you from ya destiny helper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.