Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. (1770 Views)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by kalu081(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2022
Watin dey hungry me na to wipe u cord for neck.
Guy how can u be this foolish, not only did u allow her to go scot free the first time, u paid it without giving her a stan warning, although if it was me she go chop slap.
Bro tell the loan sharks u did not consent to any loan given to anyone and they should not call u again or else u will report them, so u mean anyone who have your contact and knows your name can take loans without your signature??
U better act up or she will do d worst and move abroad
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Walkee: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Mobolajifanny:
Good evening father's and mother.
I want to share something with us because I am confused....
I meet this lady by February and we have a great discussion as regards the future and our goal. The relationship keeps going in which nothings like fornication was involved because I told her that we should be sexual purity. We made the agreement together and the relationship keep going.
After three week I noticed she demand money from me every time but I see it as a normal thing to provide if I have the money.
In summary what makes me to be afraid of the relationship was that, she borrow money online from one application but she doesn't inform me and she used my name as a guarantor. After the deadline for the payment she was not able to pay and they call me . I was shocked and I ask her did you use my name she said no but after much pressure she said yes, she beg that she doesn't want to bother me. I pay the money and we have a discussion that please be since to me and we should be open up to each other. That one goes, to my surprise today on the 27-03-2023, I received another call from another loan that she borrow another money again and she used my name as a guarantor too and she doesn't tell me again and is like times two.
I told those people to send evidence and it was her.
I confronted her but she said , they are scam that I should ignore them, after two hours I send the evidence to her and she confess that it was yes.
I was sad and devastated that how can she be keeping things away from me , she doesn't feel remousful non see anything bad in this.
Her response is
'Why do you want to keep knowing everything about me'
I was sad .
What Can I do?
Am sure of breaking up with her 80%, but I need advice from mature people.
Thank
she didn't use your name as guarantor. Those criminal loan apps steal contacts from people's phone and call them to tell them someone used their name as guarantor
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Walkee: 10:50am On May 28, 2022
UpInTheSky:
You've got a liar, identity thief and fraudulent individual on your hands.
She has seen a mumu she can keep scamming and put in debt.

You better get the Police involved (technically, you're supposed to take legal action against her) or someone who can ensure she stops, then run for the hills because this is not someone you can trust at all, otherwise pele is your case.
she certainly didn't use his name as guarantor. That's how those loan apps operate. They randomly steal numbers from your contact list and start harassing them

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by sseunth(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
Kilotat:
but will that affect him in the long run, like when he is processing a Visa, I happen to think it will. This is dangerous stuff
no bro, he wasn't the one that collected the loan na. The loan app just want their money back and this is on of their ways to get it.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2022
don't worry I'm waiting for her to borrow 1m from FG school feeding programme funds and use u as guarantor grin
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by anthonytopzy(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
She is using you to catch cruise man
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by InfinityFabric: 5:38pm On May 28, 2022
Your name is now "Moboyaji"
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Medianna(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2022
Even this own set is a problem
That time my guy will use my name..
I will call him about it and he will be doing like he doesn't even want to talk about it.
She using your name doesn't mean you should pay na.
Re: A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. by Jmichael1(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
No cause 4 alarm bro...
its a SIMPLE matter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Husbands Insist On Women Using Bedtime Perfume? / Why Do Notherners Do This? / My Producer's Girlfriend Is Kinda Interested In Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.