Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? (3403 Views)

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by JONSYN7154: 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:
I am having severe PTSD trying to decipher this story.

even me too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
This is anti-homosapienic and lugubrious in totality. Why will a daughter's mother's wife husband be copulating with an in-law husband mother wife? Abeg i don tire.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by babaalagbo11(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
This story husband sisters daughter friend dey turn my head cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Guderian(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
Could hardly identify the characters in the story
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by samwash(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
I don't even know what to say.
Am still trying to connect the dots.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by abokikhalifa: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Speaklove:
Hope say this story na true sha ?

Anyway : I think you should tell the co-wife's pastor or her parent or anybody you know she would listen to about it .
Tell them to intervene ,and stop the looming danger ahead .
Or tell your friend's pastor or anybody that can handle the case with wisdom.
If you should tell your friend she could reacted in a manner that would split the oil badly ,and causes two different marriages to end .

This is a very complicated issue so I would advice that you tread with care or you would also end up becoming a victim .

It is better to keep quite ,and pray for God's intervention than to take a wrong action that would make you to regret later .

The problem with Nigerians is that we always depend on religion and prayers for some simple things God have giving us brain to handle.
God has giving us Brian to think and do what's right nd to know what's wrong.
This is a serious matter that needs urgent intervention and you are asking her to pray and wait for God's intervention. Where did you keep your sense of reasoning ?
You are also advising her to report to a pastor, what will the pastor do ? Pastor no be human being too ?

What's wrong if she just go staight and inform the family and then let the family get to know what's going on.

Why advice her to mind her business when you know that a family is about to be destroyed ?

Na people like you make this country be like this.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Duchessree(f): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
Wait, so your friend sister-in-law is sleeping with her daughter's husband (son in law)
So the lady dont know that her husband and auntie are having an affair
This "Mata"pass my power, let's wait for the elders to give their advice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by gameboy727(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2022
The co wife could not tell me that the man she is dating is her husband's elder brothers daughters husband.

What the fvvckk did I just read above? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On May 28, 2022
@Talentempire:

Please tell the wife asap so she can determine the next steps quickly.

There is nothing to salvage in the marriage and the wife must be smart else her husband & his concubine might kill her if desperate.

She should also explore having her kids back to Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by NomzyJust(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
OP see wetin u write. U don mek d already hard life harder.
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by bigpicture001: 11:38pm On May 28, 2022
This can only happen in d north
Re: How Do I Tell My Frd That Her Co- Wife Is Sleeping With Her Daughter's Husband? by Kobicove(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2022
There is nothing for you to tell since your friend is already aware of the relationship between her daughter's husband and her co-wife undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon / Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.