Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State (52105 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2022
elfiddy:
Could be ritual

Hey, this is 2022 !

Upgrade your thinking.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by simplesearch: 2:52pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
31?what was God doing? grin
Smiling as usual?so sad.. cry
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

No sensible father will watch his kids stamped to death.. cry
They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Psalm14:1
Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Eriokanmi: 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
Only God knows the real motive of this pastor for hosting such an event and in such a place. Many of the so-called men of God aren't pure. They'd all rot in hell. The rate at which some people are looking for fame all in the name of free giving is appalling.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
simplesearch:

Psalm14:1
Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Stale !

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by infogeneral: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
Poverty is deadlier than disease.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Unperturbed2022: 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
I am pained by this sad event. It is a pointer to the fact that the government have failed the citizens.
The governor is busy thriving his presidential bid. He goes chastising his colleagues with derogatory statements,thinking it the best way of campaigning.
Moving forward, the govt should regulate any event that will lead to massive gathering by creating an avenue where the organisers, state clearly the aim of the event and possibly evaluate the estimated number of participants.

Meanwhile, join me in the LABOUR ROOM to deliver Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by sajmark(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your God doesn't exist
It funny how People think that statements like this portray them as "INTELLIGENT", when it has the exact opposite effect.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by specialmati(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
OLORIBRUKU.... HE IS ONLY WATCHING TO SEE THEIR FAITH...
grin grin grin grin no no life is a mystery my friend, your tiny brain can never comprehend how the world comes into existence. The creator made it so. Make peace with him while you are still alive so that when you leave the earth you will spend your eternal life with him
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2022
gadgethead:

You people are even worse than monsters, just because he doesn't believe in your make believe God, he is suddenly a homosexual. As if you don't have homosexuals in your fold

Nice reply !

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On May 28, 2022
sajmark:

It funny how People think that statements like this portray them as "INTELLIGENT", when it has the exact opposite effect.
Just like God lacks intelligence? grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2022
Isn't that Pastor Tobi's church?
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nice reply !
Hold my sword.. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by doggedfighter(f): 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
hope4nigeria:
Nobody insult will affect you but God himself will handle you soon, unfurtunately it will be too late for you

There's no God to handle anyone anywhere.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by flamingREED(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
Life no suppose hard.

This manner of sh*t is why we need someone like Obi.

No one will lure you around with a promise of 3 days food at the most.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by TimmyTen(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
Enumerator:
Shut up

This ain't God issue but people's ignorance and carelesness

Please tell him
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by sajmark(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like God lacks intelligence? grin
Wow you're so smart and intelligent for not believing in God... The joke's on you, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
sajmark:

Wow you're so smart and intelligent for not believing in God... The joke's on you, have a nice day.
Now slide off.. grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
infogeneral:
Poverty is deadlier than disease.
U may be shocked to realize those humans could afford all that.. But the GREED in many remain non-tameable
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
Poverty capital of the world
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by boscho(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
You should stop thinking with your Toes. I doubt if you really read the news. Is it God that asked them to break into the church ? If they had follow due protocol would they have died ? "My people die or are destroyed because of lack of knowledge" says the Lord.
You guys should start learning to keep your frustrations to yourself and argue logically. I pray he has mercy on your soul Sha.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Almighty God that doesn't exist or which other one...? grin
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
Mrbenny001:
stop all these ...they obviously went there for food they must have break in to loot food items rather than follow the order....hunger killed them

You made one mistake. Those who broke into the venue to loot probably may not be among people that died or they may just be two people out of the 31. Majority of those 31 people are feeble minded, cool headed poverty and hunger stricken people with few gentle church members.

With this News, it shows Salvation Ministry, OPM and other Churches in PHC are not doing anything about street people that are hungry and poor.
What majority of them are doing is Social Media Philanthropy. Giving or doing projects people can see and appreciate. That is Social Media Philanthropy.

In the City of Pastor David Ibiyeomie and OPM, 31 people died of Stampede caused by hunger.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by sajmark(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now slide off.. grin
With pleasure cheesy

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Kennitrust(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can we now accept the fact that he doesn't exist cos if he exist he would have found a way to save those persons.. undecided undecided

They are gonna insult me for sure but will never think about my statement..if God was truly alive why didn't he save those people...?

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
crazeman
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Munamoqel: 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Modified: Christian extremist are really insecured..look how they keep insulting their God without bringing logical proof and statement.. grin
My statement remains the same..GOD IS MAN-MADE AND HE DOESN'T EXIST..HE WAS CREATED BY HUMAN TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE PERSONS..THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THE BETTER..STOP WAITING ON A FOLKTALE BOOK TO CONTROL YA LIFE.. grin
better he could have bless everyone from his imaginary abundance and no body get hungry and need any palliative !!some mad people will add it the will of God to dead in stampede.

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by victorv12(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
My people die from lack of ignorance.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
better he could have bless everyone from his imaginary abundance and no body get hungry and need any palliative !!some mad people will add it the will of God to dead in stampede.
They already did...most are unconscious due to brainwashing from their pastor.. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Jonesfrido: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Coward Christians.
You be mumu
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by LadySarah: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
princepee:
Rip to the dead,....
Hunger is really bad.
The church did not handle the program well.
They should have shared the food after the program.

It was the intent but impatient,angry ,hungry ppl broke the store down .
Read again slowly.
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by Munamoqel: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-confirm-31-dead-in-rivers-church-stampede/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653742389-1
we taught the people of southern Nigeria are well educated feed and proverty it alien to them , begging is only found and done by northerners
Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by 07kjb: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
Some body called you to give you palliative willingly because of your suffering,you went there broke the place and started rushing in to loot or obtain by force....WHY YOU NO GO DIE

NIGERIANS AND STUPIDITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I believe in you..i believe that you are an awesome person that is capable of forming your own opinion of things...

I believe that you are capable of making moral and ethical decisions on your own...I believe you have respect for your fellow humans and can learn to apply that respect and not intrude on their private spheres unless invited... grin kiss
E be like you re just catching cruise jare grin.. imagine believing a being you've no proof of all the qualities you glowingly listed about the being,not considering that you also be talking to a heartless killer ,rapist, bandit, armed robber etc..I believe you can do this and that bla black black ..you funny ,your own atheist can't even reason properly grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State by oweman: 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
I look forward to what the OPM will give this families as it happen at home in port Harcourt !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.