Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56523 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Faber(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.

Shaatarp...if anyone here wants to insult a tribe, it must be Igbo. See as you disgraced yourself that Igbos don't value women.

List of Igbo Senators that are women:
Senator Kema Chikwe
Senator Nkechi Nwaogu
Senator Chris Anyanwu
Senator Stella Oduah (serving)
Senator Uche Ekwunife (serving)

List of Igbo Deputy Governors who were women.
Ada Okwu ọnụ
Cecilia Ezeilo
Virgy Etiaba

First woman Governor of Nigeria
Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra state.

Since the Aba women riots of which my grandmother participated where Aba women gave it to the white men Colonial administrators woto woto, Igbo women have had their place in the socioeconomic, sociopolitical aspects of the Igbos. The umuada in the traditional Igbo society are always powerful.

Stop talking rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2022
Andres28:
Dem nor try dem for kil the afonja woman.. After the billions wey her husband don loot she still wan loot her own

She is Imo state but married to Ondo. Make una dey calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Slynation(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.
And how many Ijaw women have you guys vote into power grin So you expect a whole First Lady of Ondo state to become a distinguished Senator in Imo state... nothing mankind no-go ever hear
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by membranus: 6:28pm On May 28, 2022
Slynation:
When I said it here that this woman is just wasting her time, some people came for my head...

You cannot leave Ondo state to come and become a Senator in Imo state, Igbos are not fools...If she wants to become a Senator, let her contest in Ondo state, afterall, she's now an Ondo indegene by marriage...

She and her husband are not loved in Ondo State, so she will not be accepted to contest there.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2022
McStoic:

Calm down. Do you know she is from Imo state? She is Igbo hope you know? So, don't get it twisted..

It absolutely doesn't matter.

Your husband and his friends cannot consistently tell me I am completely irrelevant in the scheme of things, then go ahead to continously deprive me of opportunities to function in a community we all share, then you feel you are deserving of a decision making place in our family meetings.

Shame suppose even dey catch you to near house.
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Egypt209: 6:31pm On May 28, 2022
She can now tell the husband to go and chase the remaining fulani out of Ondo forest.
The blood of all the innocent people that died will forever be on her head.
God will put her and her entire family to shame for the hatred and ethnic cleansing she masterminded.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Chiiamaka: 6:31pm On May 28, 2022
Very good…
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by redcliff: 6:33pm On May 28, 2022
Skyview01:

Right thinking - Not sure of that. Remember a lot of igbos(Igbos) believed Buhari was a clone.

Lol. Its propaganda, just like the west is trying to make us believe that Putin is sick and will soon die. its something in that sort of line. besides, of what good has buhari been in power in the last 8years? he is as good as dead. what can we say that he has done to make our lives better since he stepped in? Then again, if you still think that you are not sure about my previous statement, you cannot use a small fraction to determine a whole. Ipob is a small fraction of the whole Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by fman(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2022
Nokio1:
You go sokoto shop rite During riot abi¿??
You funny ba!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by mightyokwy(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.
Alison mmadueke was a political appointee. She never occupied any elected political office. Igbos have most educated women in Nigeria. Can the same be said about your Ijaw?

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by tobatele(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
This is law of karma.

Madam don't cry. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

You and Your husband in Ondo State are imposing candidates too all in the name of concesus.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:

Lol. Its propaganda, just like the west is trying to make us believe that Putin is sick and will soon die. its something in that sort of line. besides, of what good has buhari been in power in the last 8years? he is as good as dead. what can we say that he has done to make our lives better since he stepped in? Then again, if you still think that you are not sure about my previous statement, you cannot use a small fraction to determine a whole. Ipob is a small fraction of the whole Igbo tribe.

I agree with you. The living dead brings no value to Nigeria even as the president.
A lot of people actually trully believed the living dead was cloned.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Savagr(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Tell that to your ancestors.
I don't blame you.

dejare de revolcarme en tonterias cabron
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
Igbos don't value women but there is no single Ijaw women in any local,state and federal politics while in Igbo there are uncountable women in both local,state and federal politics and they are Uche Ekwunife,Stella Oduah,NKiru Onyejeocha,Linda Ikpeazu and many more.I don't know why you foolish Nigerians like to drag Igbos out in any discussions that does not concerns them and if they drag your ogogoro drinking and lazy Ijaw men out you people will start crying up and down that Igbos are this and that.Of all the tribes you want to compare with your useless,ogogoro drinking Ijaw people it is great Igbos ehhh..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Kingnelson9: 6:37pm On May 28, 2022
Lol
Where does she think she is standing ?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
Igbos don't value women but there is no single Ijaw women in any local,state and federal politics while in Igbo there are uncountable women in both local,state and federal politics and they are Uche Ekwunife,Stella Oduah,NKiru Onyejeocha,Linda Ikpeazu and many more.I don't know why you foolish Nigerians like to drag Igbos out in any discussions that does not concerns them and if they drag your ogogoro drinking and lazy Ijaw men out you people will start crying up and down that Igbos are this and that.Of all the tribes you want to compare with your useless,ogogoro drinking Ijaw people it is great Igbos ehhh..........I am that Igbojew

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by arabralph(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=mightyokwy post=113257539]
Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by ijaw any woman. Idiot.
Don't mind the bastard, anything Igbo dey give am convulsion,if na another tribe now,they will claim it's normal to chase her out
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Brownshoe: 6:38pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
She think say she dey yoruba land?
She should go back to her husband
i go vex o, if you tell me say this things na 10k,it more than 10k.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Chris2863(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Slynation(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
We speak of culture not politics.

We give all to women but Igbo's can't.
"We give all to women but Igbo's can't"

From your above statement so let us deduce all Ijaw Men are born Simps right...!! Ehe, no wonder all Ijaw guys I know can so simp whenever pussy is around...

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by 43Ronin: 6:41pm On May 28, 2022
She has spent so much time in yorubalabd, that she forgot igbo don't do elè ma politics. You come from nowhere, meanwhile people dey ground dey hussle since

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Lightorder: 6:43pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
you made a point , right ? Why do your people hate men this much ?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Lionnation: 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers. In bayelsa every girl must give birth to at least 2 children in her father's house before getting married, they take as a thing of pride,

OUR MOTHER.
and who is dragging that with you

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Slynation(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
membranus:

She and her husband are not loved in Ondo State, so she will not be accepted to contest there.
So of all places it's a South Eastern state she chose to pitch her nest...grin Anyways, delegates just saved her from the multiple embarrassment she would have received...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by barinedan(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2022
Good, she's married a governor, why not contest in your husband's Senatorial district?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Lepon02: 6:45pm On May 28, 2022
Won le weyrey daanu! cheesy
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
Don't mind than one his Ijaw men are the most foolish and useless of all men among other tribes.Thank God he even admitted that their women are superior than their ogogoro drinking men and even their female dieties are superior than their male dieties.Shame on Ijaw men that are Weakily and Simp.No wonder Patient Jonathan who is an Igbo women was in charge of Goodluck Jonathan government because Ijaw men are Simp......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ORIAYO70(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work

What has Yoruba land has to do with her

Grow sense

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Boo3nity(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work

You dey whine state ni?
Where #10k fit buy you all these in modern day Nigeria?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Lightorder: 6:48pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
are you even replying that drunk? A certain woman married from somewhere outside my state, was more than 2 time chairperson of my local government. She was worshipped like a goddess till her death. Her name still brings smiles to my people. Everyone who dared contested any position with her got humiliated big time
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What is Egbesu then ?

A god ??
Egbesu is God... We have deities, though
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by graphicsacademy: 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
She is a beautiful woman pls allow her@imo staty.after all she remembers home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.