Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,520 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (44072 Views)

Cause of frequent urinating / This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Gundam34: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.
Nephrogenic diabetes
Your Aquaporins are defective, and fail to reabsorb water from your urine.
Go to a hospital asap

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by nesgeeek(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
The reason is simply because u drink too much water in during evening and night time.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Mandesz(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might
be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

Hello, I think should see d doctor. But based on experience, u suffer from an infection b4 now? Maybe d infection has bin left untreated or mistreated that av affected yo bladder and kidney I.e urinary tract.
Nonetheless, I'll suggest u take milk i.e peak or 3crown or any regularly to improve yo calcium level. One tin can in 2days is okay. That will hold rate of urination.

It's called urinary tract infection. It's not diabetes cos u don't av any symptoms.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by GoodIsGod: 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.

Your best bet is to go and check if you have diabetes.
Besides diabetes some certain drugs cause it. If you are using some medicine check them out.
Another thing that makes one urinate often besides diabetes is exposure to cold weather.

My advice is go to the hospital before it is too late. Explain to a doctor.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by ganasteven: 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
it could mean many things
1. your fluid intake especially before bed
2. diabetes
3. STIs also do present with urinary frequency or even urgency
4. Kidney disease or infection
5. overactive bladder

whatever it is, you cannot fully diagnose untill you go to a hospital to get proper tests and examinations.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Sayvick(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
See a doctor for medical advice
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by TechBIogger: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

you dey learn work.
mine is every 20 to 10 minutes sef.
it interrupts my sleep and I can urinate like 20 times at night
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by HomoSapiien: 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

This happens to me whenever I have unprotected sex. Could be UTI, otherwise I don’t know.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
go to a good hospital..check ur sugar lvl its better u adresss it now..very sorry to tell u ..sir u have diabetes..i am very very sorry
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by mrprolifik: 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

It might be NOCTURIA.
Nocturia is a condition in which you wake up during the night because you have to urinate. Causes can include high fluid intake, sleep disorders and bladder obstruction. Treatment of nocturia includes certain activities, such as restricting fluids and medications that reduce symptoms of overactive bladder.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by COUSIN1279(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
wow, hope you're totally better now?
By God's grace I am fine now. I did dialysis for like six months but when I pray to God through Jesus Christ and my prayers were answered. I will tell you it's really a bad experience.
Before I got my healings the doctor said that I will continue doing dialysis for the rest of my life because I was diagnosed with CDK cronic kidney disease. I know the doctor was right in his report but I believe I God that's why everything changed for my good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Go for diabetes test...

And also get a UTi drugs at the drug store...
It will help you sort if u hav any sexual transmitted issue
God forbid!!! i'm a virgin through and through abeg
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by OLAMIDESMOJ(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

It happens to me sometime especially when am catching cold once I sleep I have to wake up every 30 minutes or so

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by DamnNiggar: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
i was guilty of that in the past but i stopped. The only time i drink water at night is after i finish dinner.

You have urinary tract infection

Hi and get tested
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Selfmotivated: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
One of the symptoms of urinary tract infection, go and do uine culture and analysis
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Rawtruth1: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
It's most likely diabetes. It's 90% likely. Don't waste time, rush to hospital before it starts to destroy your kidney, heart and vision including other Organs in your system

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by NNTR: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Do you have any of the following symptoms:
1. Difficulty in starting to pee (e.g. hesitancy)
2. Straining or taking a long time while peeing.
3. Weak flow.
4. Feeling that your bladder has not emptied fully.
5. Blood in urine or blood in semen.

Check your balls and report back, if you find anytime, as a stitch in time, saves nine.
Please dont joke or laugh this off, as you really need to feel around your balls

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Checked86: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
While you go with knowing what the problem is, try and be taking potassium supplements or fruits like banana and the likes.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by real777(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
Try to exhaust all medical options you know if you have the financial muscle. If they all fails, then come to Benin City for deliverance. I promised you everything will be normal again.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by DeRay98(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Is Nairaland now a hospital? Even if there are medical practitioners here, are they going to diagnose give you treatment here?
Some people are just out of their minds... angry
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
COUSIN1279:

By God's grace I am fine now. I did dialysis for like six months but when I pray to God through Jesus Christ and my prayers were answered. I will tell you it's really a bad experience.
Before I got my healings the doctor said that I will continue doing dialysis for the rest of my life because I was diagnosed with CDK cronic kidney disease. I know the doctor was right in his report but I believe I God that's why everything changed for my good.
Thank God for divine healing.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

U drink river Niger?

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Badhguy(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
Stop drinking too much water late at night before you sleep
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Silentgroper(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
stop crying biko...
DIABETES...Fact.
UTI... Another fact.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by afamaustin(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
U are very sick stop eating salt,don't even use it to cook, anything salt avoid anything cook with salt avoid it.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by hilfinity(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
Couple of things you can do to ease the situation.

1 go for a test to confirm if you're diabetic or not.

2 check your meals especially what you eat at night. Better still avoid eating late night meals or carbs at night.

3 Start doing kegel exercise daily coupled with plank and squatting(15 minutes). Check YouTube on how to do kegel exercise properly.
This will help in the long run, so be patient with yourself in terms of seeing results.

Left to me I would advise against taking drugs except there is a confirmed infection in your bladder by a medical practitioner.

Take care
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by favour32(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2022
Eat your dinner before 6pm and take less water or fluid at that time.
You will surely be okay.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2022
Check ur sugar level
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by clydecarson(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Bro what you have is UTI...I've experienced this before,it was really hard for me,every 10 minutes I dashto the toilet, I can't sleep well due to the frequent urination until I got ciproflxacin and it solved it all
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by real777(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
COUSIN1279:

This sort of posts always give me joy.

Care to share exactly how you activated your faith that brought your divine healing.

May your healing be permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by frozen70(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na

We have children diabetes too

Just go and check yourself

It has nothing to do with age
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by hellovee(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
You will need to do some test
Starting from MCs
The like of sugar level
But don't panic your case may be simple as long time infection
Wcever ,all is controllable ,I will also you drink much water to replace lost ones ,finally get some ginger ,chew it as you can u may thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.