Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! (42807 Views)

This Cough Won't Allow Me To Sleep At Night (help) / I Experience Pain When Urinating / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by COUSIN1279(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2022
It happens to me way back in late 2014. Before I knew it my kidneys where bad and started doing dialysis.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
Op, hope you're satisfied now with all these possible causes? Pick one cross grin

Don't go and see a doctor o.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by ofuonyebi: 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
First of all, try to see a medical doctor
If confirmed as diabetes from test done,

The local and natural quick measure is bitter leaf ,,,,,take some of it and scrub in a clean basin and drink a normal cup
twice daily morning & night

it is very effective has helped a lot of diabetes victims and does not cost you anything ...
unlike high cost drugs that cannot cure permanently..

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2022
COUSIN1279:
It happens to me way back in late 2014. Before I knew it my kidneys where bad and started doing dialysis.
wow, hope you're totally better now?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Sweetgirl16: 7:54pm On May 29, 2022
Frequent urination might be a sign of urinary tract infection, u can just see a doc to be on a safer side
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by dust144(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2022
Thea will sound wired, try fasting or eat once a day. It diabetic.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
A new born baby can be diabetic..
Go check your blood sugar level before anything
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
U no thank God say u no piss for bed
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by BePrepared: 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
So you're 18

No wonder children fill this forum, one will be arguing thinking he's arguing with a mature person not know na 16 year old keyboard warrior.

Nairaland should do something about this...

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by okoroemeka(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

You guys should help me abeg.
go to the hospital and get a test done for blood sugar,you may be placed on diets and drugs
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by ediko5(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
Go for urinalysis test to confirm it may likely be a urinary tract infection
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Awise09(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Happy sunday guys. Please I seriously need your help. I produce way too much urine, especially at night. I practically wake up every 30 minutes to use the restroom. It's too much.

The worst part is that I'm merely EIGHTEEN!!! Please how do I curb this anomaly guys? I dread to think what would happen if i enter UNI and live in the hostel with my fellow guys. They might tag me a criminal, or worse, I might be attacked by one during one of my endless trips to the bathroom.

its might be diabetics and who told you young people don't diabetics these day?
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by norjibak: 8:01pm On May 29, 2022
Sign of diabetes, but I will help you go out there and look for Chaya leaf ewe Iyana paja it hospital too far, plug as many prepare for vegetables soup but many seasoning good to go sweet than normal ugu, every morning chop the fresh chaya leaf then boiled it like 30 minutes extract it then taking it as a tea in the morning by the special grace of god you will regain your power
OloYeOfEgbE:
stop crying biko...

DIABETES...Fact.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by smasher1(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
stop crying biko...

DIABETES...Fact.

not true please. there are other causes.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by gbassa: 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
@ Op, go for blood sugar test. I had similar issue in 1996 before i got admission the following year. I was urinating frequently and went for test. The test results showed i was diabetic. I was surprised because none of my parents or my 16 siblings had it . Diabetes is now common in adults/children. I have been living with it for the past 25 years and i enjoy and live my life to the fullest. The only issue is the taking of injections daily which i have taken as part of my life. Just go to the lab to do a fasting blood sugar test to confirm if it is diabetes that is making you to urinate frequently because that is the first symptom of diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Afamed: 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
but how can it be diabetes?I'm still young na
Diabetes has no age limit
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by DorianD(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
You might be suffering from prostatitis.Cealiac disease could also be the culprit here.cut all gluten intake and observe
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Ebitus: 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
Eating garri everytime causes frequent urination especially wen u eat the garri at night.Also the weather conditions also causes it too.
Do you use fan or air-condition to sleep at night?
If yes,it might also contribute to frequent urination at night.
Most importantly,see a doctor 4 counsel

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
Don't take too much water before bed and try doing exercise regularly. Drink enough water in the day or take enough fluid and stop masturbation grin
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by UselessBuhari: 8:07pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
well...not too much sha. But...
just start exercising daily (jogging, football, swimming anyone) and you'll be fine in a week.
Talking from my experience.
I will also recommend a herbal tablet from Dr Qumas, it worked like magic in addition to my exercising
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by gentleguy1975: 8:08pm On May 29, 2022
Possible causes, intake of caffeine through coke, energy drink or coffee/Lipton
Urinary tract infection or diabetes, try to consult a physician
Cheers
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Iykman042(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
vickybby:
Dear it is called over bladder reaction. Check my signature for my phone number,let tackcle the issue together.

I suffer the same frequent urine at night

any solution to it, I think I eat too much of starch......
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by musicwriter(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Sorry about that.

But the cause is that you eat too much rice or bread or sugar and you eat late at night.

Keep a distance from those foods and eat your last meal of the day before 6 PM. That's all you have to do to stop it. Of course, I am assuming you have no bladder disease behind it.

Speaking from experience.......

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by aysnoopy(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

How much do u urinate during the day?
Answer this question asap
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by UselessBuhari: 8:10pm On May 29, 2022
UselessBuhari:
just start exercising daily (jogging, football, swimming anyone) and you'll be fine in a week.
Talking from my experience.
I will also recommend a herbal tablet from Dr Qumas, it worked like magic in addition to my exercising
And don't listen to people telling you to stop drinking water, your body needs that water now more than ever before. Keep it close to your bed side and drink after each time you urinate
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by HimName: 8:10pm On May 29, 2022
I use to experience dis. I drink water a lot.

My own case funny.

I go wake up enter toilet urinate, as I dey climb bed, I don take 2-3 gulps of water. After like 30 minutes, fiam to toilet den another gulp again.�

I wake up, body weak pass who dem knock out for overnight boxing match grin

I sit dan fine brain give myself. I tell my self oga, fish self get time wey e dey drink water. Reduce ur water intake as body metabolism dey act fast for night wey body don settle.

Na so I find solution to problem.

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by poseidon12: 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Go see the Doctor. They will conduct tests and find out what the problem is.
In the meantime, try not to drink much water at night.
Possible reasons for frequent urination could include diabetes or BPH(Benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Immorttal: 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
how can? I dont even have any other symptoms to show i have such. Please cancel out this one biko.
it's just a faze, it will stop.
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by GoodIsGod: 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
ask @Gadafii here on nairaland he use to wet his bed too, but he claimed his mum bought a drug for him, quote him he will deny first but later tell u
grin
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Immorttal: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
HimName:
I use to experience dis. I drink water a lot.

My own case funny.

I go wake up enter toilet urinate, as I dey climb bed, I don take 2-3 gulps of water. After like 30 minutes, fiam to toilet den another gulp again.�

I wake up, body weak pass who dem knock out for overnight boxing match grin

I sit dan fine brain give myself. I tell my self oga, fish self get time wey e dey drink water. Reduce ur water intake as body metabolism dey act fast for night wey body don settle.

Na so I find solution to problem.
sometimes our mind play tricks on us too. It happens to me sometimes that on one occasion I began to google diabetes symptoms cheesy
Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
vickybby:
Dear it is called over bladder reaction. Check my signature for my phone number,let tackcle the issue together.
Why him go check your signature?Abi you won scam am?

1 Like

Re: Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! by descarado: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
gbassa:
@ Op, go for blood sugar test. I had similar issue in 1996 before i got admission the following year. I was urinating frequently and went for test. The test results showed i was diabetic. I was surprised because none of my parents or my 16 siblings had it . Diabetes is now common in adults/children. I have been living with it for the past 25 years and i enjoy and live my life to the fullest. The only issue is the taking of injections daily which i have taken as part of my life. Just go to the lab to do a fasting blood sugar test to confirm if it is diabetes that is making you to urinate frequently because that is the first symptom of diabetes.
You don't have to live with it. You can completely reverse diabetics by changing what you eat.

I suggest you spend time and watch this man's videos and some other suggestions that will pop up on youtube. Just complete life change is
all you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwza7s0RbzM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Palm-wine / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.