Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51498 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by cletz991(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Dem nor de keep malice reach brother side o .me and my bro de quarrel back to back but we de still align normal. Hes grin my nigga
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Akanoaaa(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Your wife is the evil. Let her apologize for what she said in front of the whole family and your brother's wife must forgive her also in front of the whole family. But if your wife can't do such, the issue she caused now would be nothing to be compared to the danger she will cause you in future. Her plan is to destroy your peace loving family because how can a reasonable woman would say such against his husband and her husband brother's wife. If your wife can't apologize, I won't blame your brother if he distance him from anything that concerns you.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Thesaint141(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2022
Oga did u shine your brother's wife kpekus?
Yes or No.

Nor come dey give us half baked story here abeg.

Meanwhile

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ventura1: 10:39am On May 31, 2022
Both women are jobless
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ndidi2: 10:39am On May 31, 2022
CCC2:
If truly u are innocent of sleeping with ur inlaw, then you have to severely punish ur wife for such accusation. I would rather sacrifice my marriage than allow her pollute the entire family.

End that marriage if she refuse to apologize to the entire family.
That guy is not innocent, if he is l bet he will take action..
He is here seeking for advice.
What does that tell u?

And he didn't tell us that he didn't do anything.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Mayeldah(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2022
This is simple, get your wife to apologize to the other woman, though it won't be easy but convince her to do so.

she started the quarrel, things will calm down a bit once she realize her mistake and sue for peace.

once peace is achieved, you too should mind your closeness to your brother's wife!

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ndidi2: 10:42am On May 31, 2022
Thesaint141:
Oga did u shine your brother's wife kpekus?
Yes or No.

Nor come dey give us half baked story here abeg.

Meanwhile

something happened between them..
No woman can accuse u openly if she wasn't sure.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by deavicky(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't understand,
How do you mean?
now tell me the truth did u Bleep her?. Don't tell me u didn’t did it.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by franchasofficia: 10:42am On May 31, 2022
Emaprince:
Your last line caught me, man. I can't even imagine that.

My personal experience. I once met a girl online and after weeks and much chats, she visited me. She looked so much like my elder bro wife. I had goose pimples all over myself. She came and I was so cold..with so much running through my mind. She found out I wasn't excited cos the energy I was giving off wasn't romantic in any way again. I told her the truth and showed her pic of my bro wife. Bottom line, I didn't go far with her as I know I can't get an erection for her. She left, I blocked her everywhere and deleted her number. So when I hear about people having amorous affair with their inlaws, I wonder how.

As for this topic.. I have always said it here that when you see women crying, praying and fasting for a husband, one would think that any man getting married to them will be lucky. But the opposite is usually the case. They will come and destroy his relationship with friends and families...and also cheat on him. Some will go as far as getting pregnant outside her marriage and the pin the bastard on the man. Women have made marriage to look like a health risk for men. Thats why men are scared of committing to it..while women are desperate for it.
Its really nauseating to even imagine that someone is looking at his own brother's wife romantically, spits, its disgusting to even imagine such fuckery of nonsense.

Of all the beautiful, sexy, hot, classy ladies that full every corner of the world, na your brother's wife, gosh.

Some guys de try sha.

As for marriage, it's still beautiful bro, I do imagine where some people that come here to complain met their spouse oh, like spouses and lovers from hell fire lolz

Because I am married and my brother, I am enjoying my marriage, its as if I am not even married cos no single stress and my wife come sexy scatter. Life sha no balance, God help those in need of help, its well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by achimendy(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

Don't you have parents or elderly one's that can settle the issue? If not call on close friends of you and your brother to settle things out.

Mind you, your relationship with your brother matters alot for the good of the family. And I hope you're guilt- free from those acquisition your wife gave.
Is not easy staying with women, but use your brain when dealing with them or else dey will tear your family apart.

So make sure you work things out with your brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Obakovicho: 10:44am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
Summon your wife to ahoada shrine in rivers state to proof her accusations, if she is lieing she'll go mad and die which will wipe out her family or she appeases you by announcing that she wrongfully accused you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Honestfrend: 10:44am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

The ball is in the cault of u n ur brother.. Once u settle your wife n his wife case na moi moi..

Just give them a strict instruction of which the both husband and both wife must be present.

.. " If u want 2 continue this your quarrels the both of you should pack your load and leave me n my brother.. Shikena.

Make we see the one wen still like the marriage..
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:45am On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Two brothers that grew up together without conflict undecided

The problem started after inviting two women from God knows where into their homes. Women they were supposed to treat as baby mamas, they foolishly converted them to wives hence giving them the leverage of trying to scatter their family.

Was your mum a baby mama? undecided

OP, did you have s.ex with your sister in law? Yes or No
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by almarthins(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2022
Heathrow44:
Op y were too close to ur brothers wife? ur wife acted Purely on jealousy and u have her every reason for that, u are the one that started the whole problem, Even if u no get respect for urslf, u re married and ur actions should show that, if u don't want to marry why did u go ahead to marry ur wife and still get too close with ur younger bro wife, now that the family is divided the best u can do is maintain good relations with ur bro, and stay off his marriage, okay, the women has succeeded in dividing u and ur bro, now is the time to take ur properties and deeds for their self, this is a divide and rule tactics used by women that want complete control of their husband's assets! if u think women don't plan all this then u re a fool

Wetin u dey talk?
Person no fit be friend to his brother's wife again. Me I was friend to my brother's wife o!

Na the woman get problem not the man. If d man na womanizer she go get mouth and mind to dey do any how?
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Highter1(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Let me listen to people`s advices perhaps it will go along way to rebuild my similar situation but different scenario.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Hydroxide(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
Women are very manipulative. What is happening to the Op family is similar to what happened to the p-square family. Them never born that woman when go bring disunity about my family members.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:46am On May 31, 2022
Ndidi2:
That guy is not innocent, if he is l bet he will take action..
He is here seeking for advice.
What does that tell u?

And he didn't tell us that he didn't do anything.

Op likely slept with the said wife and the brother is disappointed in him. But OP you for leave the lady na, so many other women that would've accepted you.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by pafo(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2022
Your problems are solvable as long as there's no pastor or prophet whispering in either of your family's ears. If that's the case, then forget it, your bond cannot be salvaged.

But if your problems are just the wives having a go at each other, I suggest you seek a mediator. Someone y'all respect who can get to the root cause of the issue and then y'all can hug it out and the kids can habe their cousins back.

Even after its been settled, don't expect the women to be as close anymore o. Na teeth dem go use dey laugh with each other; e no dey reach heart. But at least your kids will be happy and you'll have your brother back.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ndidi2: 10:46am On May 31, 2022
hardon1:
Tell us the real Truth. For your wife to accuse you of something of such gravity and damn the consequences means she has warned and showed you of her displeasure about your closeness with your brothers wife

Perhaps you spend more time with the said woman compared to your family, you send her money sometimes, you visit her more often than not when she is sick etc

No woman will take that. when you are married, you must define your level of relationship with third parties, especially if you spouse finds it uncomfortable. This one is not even your sister sef but your brothers wife

I can't really advice your cause I don't know your wife's part of the story. But it's obvious you have shown certain level of undue care and concern for her that is why you wife is angry and resorted to false accusation
u said exactly my mind..
They had a thing..
This is not accusation

Do u even know what some married men are capable of doing?
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2022
Men are like free dangling penìs, it's women that make it hard. Try and hang out wit ur brother, talk sense into him. Ur wife can b ur ex tomorrow but there's nothing like ex brother. Blood na blood no matter wat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by harmony75: 10:47am On May 31, 2022
Obim abi na Nkem is at fault here a woman who is married should be extra careful when it's comes to her husband's family what does she want you to do? Be hostile to your brother's wife? What sort of Jealous woman how can you sleep with your own blood brother's wife? She knows it never happened but just to ruin the good relationship with her, she has to grow up she's no longer in her parents house but in her husband house so she should be talk to seriously � she should be ashamed of herself this outcomes of her behavior. Get someone maybe her mom to warn her because this is really how great family can be destroyed! You're a man� just be patient with your brother he's confused with drama your wife has caused. Try to unite everyone to see everything comes back to that happy family you used to be �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2022
Hydroxide:
Women are very manipulative. What is happening to the Op family is similar to what happened to the p-square family. Them never born that woman when go bring disunity about my family members.

Don't blame her, op hasn't said the truth. The wife had evidences before acting that way.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by noisy45(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2022
Op talk truth you sleep with your brother's wife or you no sleep with her.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by baba4thegehs: 10:48am On May 31, 2022
I am grossly irritated by men who can't own, or take charge of things in their home! How on earth will 2 grown adult men allow a woman wield them like a dick with no erection.
Shey una 2 deh mad ni?! Sorry to say.
Well except If you're guilty of the accusations!

Both parties should summon your wives immediately, serve them warnings asap!! 3 days to reconcile or there'll be consequences.

What is happening in your family is as a result of accumulated negligence and lack of authority in your homes! Yes you and your brother!

Be men, not chickens abeg!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Upsohigh: 10:49am On May 31, 2022
This story remind me of a situation similar to my dad and his four brothers. They are living peacefully until all of them married. Their wives start quarrelling among themselves, to the extent that the love among brothers was threatened. I was wey younger then around 2002, when a meeting was summoned to resolved the differences. All converged in our house. The meeting lasted 6 to 7 hours but the sad thing was that it keep getting worse as the meeting progressed and they have to resolve that no children of any of the family will be allowed to visit another and the issue of holiday visit is suspended. That was how they lived till today. It not easy resolving issues among women, it started with two wives against two then three against one then the polarisation and extended to the father and us as children. It get complicated when one my uncle feels his wife was disrespected no one is ready to apologize. It is what it is till today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by tmoneyu: 10:49am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Simple method, visit your brother, have heart to heart meeting with him, after that meet his wife and your brother together and resolve whatever issues you have, invite your brother and make peace with him and your wife, then make them come together and resolve issues, the Agenda of the meeting, (Whatever is the cause of the problem be forgive and forgotten and don't give devil seat to sit down in between you people) make sure you make peace with your wife too and know your boundaries...
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by achimendy(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Ndidi2:
something happened between them..
No woman can accuse u openly if she wasn't sure.

Be deceiving yourself there, woman never settle lie for your head before that's why you dey talk this thing.

I don't easily believe women statement until I make verification. They can lie for africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by rajiedreez: 10:54am On May 31, 2022
If you like allow a woman dictate your peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Emperor88(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2022
Ndidi2:
if they didn't pass boundaries the wife will not have the boldness to accuse them openly..

If d op is innocent do u think he will be seeking for advice?
That is a grave accusation..

The wife knows what she is saying..
That's true though a cousin of mine accused his wife of having a romantic relationship with me though he did not approach me. I heard from the wife when both of them had a misunderstanding..The wife had to tell me. If he had confronted me, I would have put him in his place cause I know it is a false accusation. That's the main reason I am suspecting the O.P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Bassmetrics: 10:56am On May 31, 2022
@Op, d solution to ur problem begins with u. First, if u are truely sure dat d cause of d whole issue is d false accusation, then for d sake of peace, bring down ur ego as d elder, visit and apologize to ur kid bro wife. Make peace with their family first, whether ur wife is in support of ur action or not. With that u can win d heart of ur brother, once it's done u can then relate to him man to man, and u two can fathom way to authorize ur wives to make peace or at least not escalate the matter.

Note this may not go down well with ur wife cos she is the one at fault here (based on wot u said). But once u make peace with ur bros family, and u and urs bros man up, she will be left no option than give up. And with time things will fall in place.

I once had that experience. My wife accused me of having an affair with my niece living with us. D truth was that I was extremely close to the lady, I really love her cos she is intelligent, hardworking, respectful and wise but not to d extent of committing such sacrilegious act. My mum and elder sis advised me to bring her (my niece) home for peace to reign but I stood my ground cos she did no wrong, she has been very helpful in my business. I maintained a good relationship with my niece and her family, when my wife found out she was left alone in d trouble she was brewing, she calmed down by force.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Mitsurugi(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
Find out from ur wife what's wrong n how d problem started. u can't tackle d problem if u don't know d cause

Final solution use a third party to trick ur brother to unknown destination then both of u should trash things out .make sure u both pretend as if you're quarrelling but carry out ur plan successfully

Threaten both with divorce

If ona allow two women when their head dey shake scatter ona.d thunder when go fire ona two go get stretch mark

You got me at the bolded.

As brothers I'd go a step further and send both of them to their family without the kids for a year. The only way to accept them back is they both live with each other alone for a further three years. This is how demons destroy families through women and their petty jealousies angry
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Phatazy(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2022
Threaten both with divorce

An them go resolve am shapely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.