Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34652 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ibkhaleel: 11:15pm On May 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

If Obi deputizes this guy they’d win the election, even Atiku knows this. It’ll be same outcome if he deputizes for Obi. They’re equals
lol igbos are indeed animals....u cnt compare Obi to kwankwaso...go get facts...useless bunch if criminals
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Feggie3: 11:18pm On May 30, 2022
justparamount:

I supported Buhari in 2015 and I've been hugely disappointed. since then, I have lost faith in all our politicians. I don't support any candidate for 2023 as I believe all of them are shits my problem is how PO supporters argue without logic.

He's definitely no Saint and it's crystal clear he can't even come third in the election.
Lol... Obi is not desperate, it is the ambitious citizens that are pushing Obi to lead them. Obi is not going to pay a dime to anybody to vote him. If he losses let him loose honourably. If Obi was after power, he would have agreed to become 2nd fiddle to someone else. We don't want Obi to miss it now because a time will come when he will be frail and old and those of us pushing him will have to drop him for a younger candidate. It's obvious that Nigerians are comfortable with it's retrogression. If you don't know, Nigeria is sitting on a keg of bomb!!.

Go and listen to Obi and hear him speak, you will fall in love with his Nigerian dreams and ideas.
I am looking for a country to run to out of desperation. I am young, a professional and a technocrat. What ideas does Atiku or Tinubu have to human resource development? Or should I remain here so that my 8 years will waste just like that without me achieving anything in my youthful stage? Oluwa know say nothing go make me dey this country this year, if not I fit commit suicide.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by alen4smith(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
you mean like he transformed Anambra state To mini Dubai ?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Burgerlomo: 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
Cubalabloo:
That's an insult to Mr. Obi's personality.

Mr Obi is head and not tail

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Menace2Society(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2022
searchlight:
Yeah as long as no Yoruba or south southern people rules I am ok. Let the north continue. We live them.
LMAO slave forming posh grin na u go still cry past
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheOldGods: 12:24am On May 31, 2022
ntyce:

In terms of everything you listed...
He was Governor of Kano in 1999.
Became Minister of Defence
Back as a Governor again...

Later to the senate...

Aside being Anambra governor, which other political post has Obi attained?

Just the awards alone ,shown they are not on the same level young man

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by HeroicMeastro: 12:46am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
Typical Igbo childish mentality
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Everest9(m): 12:56am On May 31, 2022
DimIsaac10:
Kwakwanso is right and very correct.
Forget about all those online votes, how many figure of votes can Obi really pull?.
Next election will give you an answer
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by OmoEpe(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Mmkpuru mmiri is a terrible thing as it causes delusion which makes one appear mentally unstable

Avoid it to prevent public hallucination and resulting embarrassment
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Bluntemperor: 4:22am On May 31, 2022
Golan007:
Some people said you would be his vice sir

Medicine after death!
They know what they are doing!
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by DrAkpa(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2022
Hedonini:
The audacity. Nigeria is a tragedy really. The fact that nonentities like Kwankwaso and the likes of Buhari can impudently expect superior beings such as Osibanjo and Peter Obi to deputise them. It's annoying.

What qualifies Buhari or Kwankwaso to boss it over the likes of Osibanjo and Obi? The fact that they have fanatical following by millions of fanatical, illiterate Northern Muslims in the North, right?

Nonsense.

The Kwakwanso you call an illiterate has a bachelor and master degree in engineering from 2 different UK universities. Please write what you know.
The arrogance and pride of the average southerner even when they have nothing to show for it, including empty brains, is their archilles hill as well as their weakness. Learn to humble yourself
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Barryseal: 6:03am On May 31, 2022
Buddha3:

Be that as it may, you'll agree with me that given Nigeria's political atmosphere today where the North possesses the numerical strength to sway our democracy, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will floor Peter Gregory Obi if both are put on the field and made to stand a free and fair election contest.

And over the years, the Kwankwaso name has become a household brand as far as the North is concerned. How he's managed to achieve that is a subject for another day. As it stands now, Peter Obi might not even come third in next year's elections and that is because he picked a minority platform to float his ambition in a country where numbers decide and ethnic sentiments play a key role in dictating those numbers.
My argument earlier was based on merit not electoral bias. However, if you guage the pulse of the country with current happenings, you will agree with me that at some point Nigeria will be due for a major shake up. It could be next year, could be in 40yrs but it will surely happen.

Previously, we were told this generation cannot fight for a cause they believed in, not until BLM snow balled into Endsars movement which shook the fabrics of this country and resonated around the world.

At some point it won't be business as usual. I don't know how Peter Obi managed to achieve this fame within the past few weeks. Nobody can deny there's a flame being ignited by Obi. His followership is organic. People are crowd funding for him when other politicians are buying vote$.

As for Kwankwaso, he is unknown outside Kano and maybe 2 other states. He can't win the presidential election with votes from 3 states. Does he have the capacity to win elections in Abuja, Kogi, Taraba?
Obi currently has more wide acceptance and spread than Kwankwaso especially among the younger generation and middle class.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by franudi: 6:40am On May 31, 2022
Close your mouth.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Anaerobi(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2022
Saladdin:

In order of relevance in Northwestern Nigeria
1. Buhari
2. Atiku
3. Kwankwaso

However, right now for example, if Buhari is to contest will not be a to pull a clean and convincing win save the rigging machine comes in, he has botched his records and the anti-sentiments against it is high. Coming to Atiku will find it extremely hard trump to trump Kwankwaso in Kano today.

You didn't answer my question Sir.
I qouted what Kwankwaso said in last election, yet Buhari won Atiku in Kano despite Kwankwaso boost.
So stop overrating Kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Golan007: 7:46am On May 31, 2022
derecho:
Mr.Kwakwan dey deceive hin sef.
Some naive people still think Obi only appeal to the SE.
Unfortunately, Obi is the choice of nonpartisan intellectuals already.
The champaign will be for the illiterates now

Na real champaign.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 7:53am On May 31, 2022
Thunder fire you there.
Na aboki get this Nigeria?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by derecho(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2022
You sef see am? Real champagne without the "e"
Golan007:

Na real champaign.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by redirect(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2022
OBI IS A MAN NOW!
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ShedrachU(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2022
kenbee:
Peter Obi, the beautiful bride everyone wants to associate with.

Peter Obi is a movement!

He will still not win
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by wasi9ice: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
I wish everyone here gets PVC and actually votes the Obi of our choice,,
He can't just win online, Nairalnad isn't poling boot o
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by sonature1: 9:56am On May 31, 2022
ZUBY77:
If Kwankwa can swallow his pride and merge with Labour, he can become VP and give PDP AND APC nightmares

No, he should remain where he is.

Kwankwanso is a useful idiot.

He needs to share the NE and NW votes with Atiku.

Meanwhile, Obi needs a VP from North Central
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by sonature1: 10:01am On May 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Can you read what you writes sometimes to note how ridiculous you sound?

If Obi is "above Nigeria Presidency" why don't you and his other supporters make him President of USA or UK Prime Minister then?

Someone is contesting under anonymous Labour Party, rather than the two main Parties of Nigeria, and you're hyping his relegated azz.

Obi is done. For good. His cowardice and capitulation has now condemned him to become another memorable and famous failure like Sowore

Stop writing trash.

Being in PDP negates everything Peter Obi stands for and preaches.

Let that sink in.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by storm001(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2022
You want another 8 years for North mr kwankwaso. Does it mean South is no longer part of Nigeria or you trive is the only one born to rule and South are your slaves?

Never.

Even Atiku will lose his presidential bid
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.

Kwankwaso is well more experienced than Obi.

Put their records in public office side by side. Kwankwaso accomplishments in Kano dwarfs Obi's in Anambra.

Kwankwaso has been Minister of Defence, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Governor. Him and Obi nor be mate.

Abeg, make Obi dey him Labour party. Kwankwaso should look for a better running mate. Obi na just Twitter politician.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by feelgood(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/30/peter-obi-could-have-been-my-vice-president-in-nnpp-kwankwaso/

Since zoning is no longer necessary, why is Kwankwaso interested in a Southerner to be his running mate? He should pick a fellow Northerner - after all, merit is the word.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ayodeji2k14: 11:15am On May 31, 2022
Why can't you be the running mate of Peter Obi?You are too pompous!
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Orpe7(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2022
These hausas sure know how to embarrass the igbos
The same tribe who voted yall for 16yrs
Loool
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by javaguru: 11:45am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.
for the first time FTC made a whole lot of sense

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 31, 2022
Cubalabloo:
That's an insult to Mr. Obi's personality.

According to Wikus , Obi got no personality, he too stingy.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 31, 2022
sonature1:

Stop writing trash.

Being in PDP negates everything Peter Obi stands for and preaches.

Let that sink in.

Lol. Why was he going to contest under PDP then? He did not realize "PDP negates everything he stands for" the long time he was a member of the party ba?

Some of you are so daft that you dont realize how unintelligent you sound trying to blindly and automatically defend all the actions of the very flawed and deficient heroes you worship pathetically like slaves.

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49