Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34649 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Goodson15: 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
NNPC should merge with LABOUR PARTY,it will be A boom
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by NaijaCars4sale: 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
Good to know
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by stanley001(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
Why not be his running mate in labour party

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Oceanblaze(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Kwankwaso no let me beat you o
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by chingydaboss(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.. Kwankwaso you are meant to be his deputy..

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nchenches: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
The insult continues.

Fulani sense of entitlement due to the rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers between 1967-1996 when they created 19 states in one region - north; but allowed only 17 states in the two southern regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

A Nigerian presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner. Fulani-led north thus became champions of Nigeria's political process.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ntyce(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Fairview1:

Exactly my take and that's what LP and NNPP should work to achieve. The Peter Obi I know never get himself into fruitless endeavours. Once he's out for this, consider him to go full length.

How is Obi his senior?

Kwankwaso - former governor, minister and senator...

Haba, lots of naive people here....

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
But sentiments aside, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi as President and Vice respectively would have been the masterstroke to upturn the 2023 elections.

Yes, some of you may argue that Peter Obi trascends the office of a VP but in politics, the relevance of building a strong profile over time cannot be undermined.

Peter Obi hasn't held any significant political office after the Anambra governorship, so the role of a VP for a term or two would have gone a long way to assuage the tempers in the east and helped build his own profile and leadership capacity for the years ahead.

Kwankwaso has a monumental appeal in the entire North. Obi is largely loved in the East and South South. A bit of lobbying in the west which Kwankwaso is definitely capable of could have given the requisite votes even if not total. All of this could have been the perfect recipe to shame Atiku and whoever the APC is to present.

Alas, it is sadly what it is! Sometimes I really have to believe Igbos put emotions and pride before decent political calculations and reasoning.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by pswglobal(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
I dont know hw some of us see politics in dis country where being intelligent does not lead u to d top. Truth be told peter obi is ok bt d fact remains dt he is not popular in the north and also he is not in big political party. I don't really ve any candidate bt whosoever dt will change d country for good sud be elected.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ournolly: 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Or you be his running mate according Obi amateurish political followers grin

As if kwankwaso is Obi's mate
His mate as in?
Education?
Exposure?
Intelligence?
Wealth?
Qualifications?
What exactly?

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by SpecialEdition: 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
itaewon:
What do you expect from a sore loser like Peter Obi

Anyway. Reasonable people should vote Peter Obi let's stop this Divide and Rule attitude.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by amuwo1980: 8:38pm On May 30, 2022
Neither u kwankwsooo or peter obi is going to win
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by BlazinGlory40: 8:38pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.

Kwankwaso to vice Peter obi? I laugh

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by chatinent: 8:38pm On May 30, 2022
Some people don't even know Nigeria. Even ghosts are allowed go vote in the North.

Politics by numbers.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by saintkel(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president. Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
do u have ur pvc?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Minjim: 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
kenbee:
Peter Obi, the beautiful bride everyone wants to associate with.

Peter Obi is a movement!

On Twitter
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by CSTRR: 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
You can keep your vice President.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by cardoctor(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
For real?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Mrbenny001: 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
Mr Kwakwanso...if you still want to be relevant politically after 2023... I'll advice to decamp to labour party and become Obi's running mate
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
peter obi nairaland number aspirant
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ntyce(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
Ournolly:

His mate as in?
Education?
Exposure?
Intelligence?
Wealth?
Qualifications?
What exactly?

In terms of everything you listed...
He was Governor of Kano in 1999.
Became Minister of Defence
Back as a Governor again...

Later to the senate...

Aside being Anambra governor, which other political post has Obi attained?

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Minjim: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Sadly none of you is going to be president
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ussv: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Oga Rabiu , I no understand o !!! Should peter leave Labour Party as a Presidential Candidate to be your vice in NNPP ? Why would I drop a 2022 Toyota Camry for 2018 Kia Rio ? I no understand o

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
The audacity. Nigeria is a tragedy really. The fact that nonentities like Kwankwaso and the likes of Buhari can impudently expect superior beings such as Osibanjo and Peter Obi to deputise them. It's annoying.

What qualifies Buhari or Kwankwaso to boss it over the likes of Osibanjo and Obi? The fact that they have fanatical following by millions of fanatical, illiterate Northern Muslims in the North, right?

Nonsense.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
amuwo1980:
Neither u kwankwsooo or peter obi is going to win
they are all losers
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Bayyajidda(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:
Some people said you would be his vice sir

Timid one. Everyone is not as timid as you.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by CSTRR: 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Or you be his running mate according Obi amateurish political followers grin

As if kwankwaso is Obi's mate
Apart from having an army of Kano youths at his beck and call which would soon be matched by an army of southern youths for Peter obi, please in what way is kwankwaso in the same level with Peter obi?

Is it education, qualification, or exposure, quality, integrity?

Na people like you go say Buhari senior Donald duke.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
Hedonini:
The audacity. Nigeria is a tragedy really. The fact that nonentities like Kwankwaso and the likes of Buhari can impudently expect superior beings such as Osibanjo and Peter Obi to deputise them. It's annoying.

What qualifies Buhari or Kwankwaso to boss it over the likes of Osibanjo and Obi? The fact that they have fanatical following by millions of fanatical, illiterate Northern Muslims in the North, right?

Nonsense.
the illiterates will keep ruling you if you dont like transformers are everywhere u can go hug the nearest one

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2022
He doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to anyone any more let him try his strength abeg besides I know if he doesn't win, he will be still be miles ahead of kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ezedon(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2022
God punish you
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by micflo28(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2022
There is a reason Superman does not deputize Spider-Man. Obi’s mandate has gone beyond VP level. Ohaneze ndigbo should help rally our people to sweep every vote for Peter as PDP has shown they are not with the Igbo race for fairness and equality.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by CSTRR: 8:46pm On May 30, 2022
By the end of 2023, with the rate of voter registration among the Southern youths, most of whom are voting for Peter obi.

Peter obi would become the single most important Southern politician.

Win or lose, he would become too hard to ignore.

And any party that gets him would be getting the south in the kitty.

President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany