Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34651 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2022
none of them will win stop insulting yourselves nobody knows a shite call peter obi down here
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by CSTRR: 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
And if the next president becomes as terrible as Buhari, Peter obi's stock would keep rising to pre 2015 Buhari levels.

Till he becomes inevitable for the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by cardoctor(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president. Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.

ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Betapikin101: 8:49pm On May 30, 2022
Radarada because his own head is not a presidential head abi

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by derecho(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2022
Na so...yet he couldn't wrest Kano from Ganduje.
pwiz:
Kwankwaso, they were expecting you to drop your presidential bid for him under a party you are pulling force for and take over as vice. Where is that done? grin

If Peter Obi has agreed to join you as vice, you will really put Atiku in a very tight and worrying situation. APC are still seriously planning on who to present to appeal to the northern region and tackle Atiku and Kwankwaso. It will be a season of shocking surprises. NNPP will pull massive votes than Labour party!!! Forget online braggado, undderrate Kwankwaso at your own peril. Kwankwaso no be Obi mate for politics!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by boladale123: 8:51pm On May 30, 2022
Majority of the Nigerian youths don't even know what Kwankwaso is made off.
How can you put Rabiu besides a political low weight like PO.

In Nigeria,there are king of Kings in politics ,and RABIU is one of them.

If PO is seriously ambitious,he should stop all these cheap talks and romance the right people .

But come to think of it,can all the SE votes be for PO?
On a voting day,how many people will vote in SE as against the one from NW?

The truth is bitter, PO serious alignments from the North to even smell Aso Roki.
For the record , Politics is Local and elections are not won on sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by GistFullGround: 8:52pm On May 30, 2022

Arrogant idiot; why can't you become Peter Obi's Vice?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by southsouthking(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
What impunity.
What impetus.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Anaerobi(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2022
pwiz:
Kwankwaso, they were expecting you to drop your presidential bid for him under a party you are pulling force for and take over as vice. Where is that done? grin

If Peter Obi has agreed to join you as vice, you will really put Atiku in a very tight and worrying situation. APC are still seriously planning on who to present to appeal to the northern region and tackle Atiku and Kwankwaso. It will be a season of shocking surprises. NNPP will pull massive votes than Labour party!!! Forget online braggado, undderrate Kwankwaso at your own peril. Kwankwaso no be Obi mate for politics!!!

Mr President, have you ever seen a supporters as larger as this ever since we started going round?

That was Kwankwaso question to Atiku when they traveled to Kano for campaign in 2019...

But guess what, Buhari beat Atiku in Kano.

So what do u have to say?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ournolly: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
ntyce:

In terms of everything you listed...
He was Governor of Kano in 1999.
Became Minister of Defence
Back as a Governor again...

Later to the senate...

Aside being Anambra governor, which other political post has Obi attained?
Everything I listed?

The highest position both hold is governor, none is greater in terms of political position.

No one give a damn about political appointments. Even laud mouth political fugitive like FFK was ones a minister, means nothing.

Senate is a lower position that governor so it doesn't count.

As governor, who among the two performed better and won more awards?

Obi is like 10 times richer than that dude.

His popularity doesn't even go beyond Kano.

Who is more educated?

Oga, don't waste my time. Just head to Peter Obi's profile and check his rather intimidating cv.

The only politician I can compare with Obi is Osinbajo not Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president. Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.

Lol. Can you read what you writes sometimes to note how ridiculous you sound?

If Obi is "above Nigeria Presidency" why don't you and his other supporters make him President of USA or UK Prime Minister then?

Someone is contesting under anonymous Labour Party, rather than the two main Parties of Nigeria, and you're hyping his relegated azz.

Obi is done. For good. His cowardice and capitulation has now condemned him to become another memorable and famous failure like Sowore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by KnackAmPlank: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Come on
Goan siddon joor

Peter Obi is the next president of zoogeria not Nigeria

We don't need this Pandora

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by derecho(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
Mr.Kwakwan dey deceive hin sef.
Some naive people still think Obi only appeal to the SE.
Unfortunately, Obi is the choice of nonpartisan intellectuals already.
The champaign will be for the illiterates now

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Saladdin: 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
Anaerobi:

Mr President, have you ever seen a supporters as larger as this ever since we started going round?

That was Kwankwaso question to Atiku when they traveled to Kano for campaign in 2019...

But guess what, Buhari beat Atiku in Kano.

So what do u have to say?

In order of relevance in Northwestern Nigeria
1. Buhari
2. Atiku
3. Kwankwaso

However, right now for example, if Buhari is to contest will not be a to pull a clean and convincing win save the rigging machine comes in, he has botched his records and the anti-sentiments against it is high. Coming to Atiku will find it extremely hard trump to trump Kwankwaso in Kano today.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Royalty83(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.

If wishes were horses

Keep dreaming son, until you run out of SK
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by excel101(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
pwiz:

Kwankwanso get these followers, naim he no fit defeat Ganduje a.k.a Gandollar
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Barryseal: 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Buddha3:
But sentiments aside, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi as President and Vice respectively would have been the masterstroke to upturn the 2023 elections.

Yes, some of you may argue that Peter Obi trascends the office of a VP but in politics, the relevance of building a strong profile over time cannot be undermined.

Peter Obi hasn't held any significant political office after the Anambra governorship, so the role of a VP for a term or two would have gone a long way to assuage the tempers in the east and helped build his own profile and leadership capacity for the years ahead.

Kwankwaso has a monumental appeal in the entire North. Obi is largely loved in the East and South South. A bit of lobbying in the west which Kwankwaso is definitely capable of could have given the requisite votes even if not total. All of this could have been the perfect recipe to shame Atiku and whoever the APC is to present.

Alas, it is sadly what it is! Sometimes I really have to believe Igbos put emotions and pride before decent political calculations and reasoning.
What are you talking? What has been Kwankwaso's highest political office apart from being governor, same as Peter Obi. Outside politics, what has been Kwankwaso's antecedents in the private sector? How about education? Oga, there is simply no metric where Kwankwaso's beats Obi. None
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by sonature1: 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
DamianX:
Look at this mad man

Stop attacking people for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by justparamount(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are like the LGBTQ community, always trying to force their beliefs down our throats. To them :

He's a saint
He's the incoming president
Things will start falling in place immediately he wins
Politically,He's ahead other candidates

But if you try to make them reason then you have signed up for violent and logic-free responses only influenced by emotions.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
Lai Mohammed should be a better VP to you
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
Context:
Politics
Ournolly:

His mate as in?
Education?
Exposure?
Intelligence?
Wealth?
Qualifications?
What exactly?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Come on
Goan siddon joor

Peter Obi is the next president of zoogeria not Nigeria

We don't need this Pandora

cheesy
Atiku is your next president; okay rest
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by nabiz(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
Zchi1052:
How can a leading party stoop too low to being a vice

Kwankwasa u better wake up from slumber
Humble urself to our incoming president
Nigerians both online and offline have chosen Peter Obi any day any time
who was Obasanjo in pdp when he picked to become a pdp presidential aspirant. I hate a hypocrite like you.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
Southern Nigeria doesn't support Obi, it's solely South East, be factual.

If kwankwaso control ONLY Kano as you said, let me remind you that Kano votes is more than that of South East put together.

Also, kwankwaso was 2 term senator, 2 term Governor, Obi was only a two term Governor
CSTRR:

Apart from having an army of Kano youths at his beck and call which would soon be matched by an army of southern youths for Peter obi, please in what way is kwankwaso in the same level with Peter obi?

Is it education, qualification, or exposure, quality, integrity?

Na people like you go say Buhari senior Donald duke.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by sammirano: 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Are you not insane bayi grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by IPIGMODS: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Feggie3: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
justparamount:
Peter Obi supporters are like the LGBTQ community, always trying to force their beliefs down our throats. To them :

He's a saint

But if you try to make them reason then you have signed up for violent and logic-free responses only influenced by emotions.

Okay talk let's hear what you have to say? If it's all about Pandora bull crap then you have to go take several seats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by SweetiliciousD: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
Kwankwaso feeling himself, with due respect sir, You should have been better of being Peter Obi's running mate as VP.

Obi by all stature is the next President.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by KnackAmPlank: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
Grgton:
Atiku is your next president; okay rest

Atiku is your own next president of zoogeria
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ournolly: 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Context:
Politics
They were both governors for 2 terms.
None of them has ever held a higher political position hence an invalid argument.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by alansary0064(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
megacity:
No

LP and NNPP should merge, Kwankwaso should be the VP because Obi is the Senior

in what aspect Sir?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by SweetiliciousD: 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
justparamount:

He's a saint

See painment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo) / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.