Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34650 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
Thunda faya u!

why not d other way round?

angry

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Pio44: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
Peter obi is better, let get it right this time,get ur PVC

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by itaewon: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=DamianX post=113322774]Look at this mad man[/quo
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by itaewon: 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
DamianX:
Look at this mad man
you mean your cannibal father?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Talk2donstan(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
Does PO look like anyone Vice? My guy wan be presido period

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by dochenaj: 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
The reverse could also be the case.

Even if NNPP picks a SE as VP, he won't be able to steal off votes from Obi from the SE.

The best bet of all the political parties now is to forget the SE and focus on picking VP from the SS or SW.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Chatflick(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president, and he's the next president of this country.

Chukwu Gozie Gi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Feggie3: 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Maxymilliano(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
Combination of Peter Obi and Kwakwanso would have been the formidable third force Nigerians are anxiously yearning for, unfortunately, none of the current crop of politicians are ready to make sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by jimizy77(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
It's the other way round
Kwankwaso would have been a better VP to obi,
He just lost the chance to be the VP of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Manny21: 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
So southerners are only good for vices and deputies. Very soon, APC and PDP will commence shopping for southerners vices and our brothers will almost kill themselves over who will be Atiku's vice or whoever northerner APC will field. Political life for Nigeria no balance
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by pacespot(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
A subtle jab from a northerner to a southern presidency prospect. How can someone who is more popular than you be your running mate

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ZUBY77(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
If Kwankwa can swallow his pride and merge with Labour, he can become VP and give PDP AND APC nightmares

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by dochenaj: 8:26pm On May 30, 2022
Manny21:
So southerners are only good for vices and deputies. Very soon, APC and PDP will commence shopping for southerners vices and our brothers will almost kill themselves over who will be Atiku's vice or whoever northerner APC will field. Political life for Nigeria no balance
Imagine what will happen if all the Southern politicians refuse to be used as VPs?

However, if wishes were horses...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Skillsnigeria: 8:26pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by chaloskyx: 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
lol you think Obi is a fool to join a party ruled by the North all you would do is sabotage his efforts and give it to your brothers in APC or PDP you and the rest of your northern cabals are frauds masquerading in one Nigeria we were never one and you know it Obi saw right through you all and decided to move to a platform he can associate with and wont be schemed out of

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Randomgist(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
The combination of these two would really be great, but who will submit to be the vice.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by itaewon: 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president. Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

you this miserable fellow always spliting nonsense,he is above nigeria presidency?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by DimIsaac10(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
Kwakwanso is right and very correct.
Forget about all those online votes, how many figure of votes can Obi really pull?.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Fairview1: 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his position by default is the position of president. Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

You are wise lady and spoken well. May the God of the land, Chukwu Okike Abiama hear approve it. Iseee!!

Obi2023.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
See Born to rule mentality.. undecided who are you to decide what position deem Ok for any one?you dey mad ni sad be like this konkoso whatever dey mad truly We don't want VP position enough of Bulshit..! keep your president and VP to yourself.so gbo!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Thebig4: 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Fairview1: 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
DamianX:
Look at this mad man

Needless to insult him. You can still make your point without going vawulent brass.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Fairview1: 8:31pm On May 30, 2022
megacity:
No

LP and NNPP should merge, Kwankwaso should be the VP because Obi is the Senior

Exactly my take and that's what LP and NNPP should work to achieve. The Peter Obi I know never get himself into fruitless endeavours. Once he's out for this, consider him to go full length.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by stanluiz(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Randomgist:
The combination of these two would really be great, but who will submit to be the vice.
Kwakwanso supposed to be the vice and obi president.

Obi is more qualified than him. Peter obi is not going to be anybody vice again.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Blake755: 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Obi don move on so cut the crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Engryagulam(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Pelar:
Someone who is more qualified than you? This is not 2015 sir.

Please I will like to know how he is more qualified than him
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Saladdin: 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
A Kwankwaso/Obi Ticket could have been the best combo and the 'Third force' Nigeria needs. cry

They could have given both the APC and PDP the biggest headache with Kwankwaso doing considerable 'damage' in the North especially in the 'Kardashian' states and Obi with the South sentiment in his favor will probably snatch a State or two as a united force.

Kwankwaso (and his party) in a solo contest will pull more votes than Obi (and his party) pan Nigeria, that's the fact, let's drop sentiment aside! lipsrsealed

One-to-one, Atiku's PDP will sweep a number of states in the SE/SS, Kwankwaso will snag almost a quarter of NW and will give the APC and PDP significant headache in the NE while Obi's LP will not snag any state in the entire South, let's not even talk of the North. grin

Let's await last minute surprises...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by pacesetting: 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
You will be shocked next year
DimIsaac10:
Kwakwanso is right and very correct.
Forget about all those online votes, how many figure of votes can Obi really pull?.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Pclemenza: 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Or you be his running mate according Obi amateurish political followers grin

As if kwankwaso is Obi's mate
Pray for wisdom and guidance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo) / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.