Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34653 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by nabiz(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
pwiz:
Kwankwaso, they were expecting you to drop your presidential bid for him under a party you are pulling force for and take over as vice. Where is that done? grin

If Peter Obi has agreed to join you as vice, you will really put Atiku in a very tight and worrying situation. APC are still seriously planning on who to present to appeal to the northern region and tackle Atiku and Kwankwaso. It will be a season of shocking surprises. NNPP will pull massive votes than Labour party!!! Forget online braggado, undderrate Kwankwaso at your own peril. Kwankwaso no be Obi mate for politics!!!
who was Obasanjo in pdp when he picked to become a pdp presidential aspirant. I hate a shameless hypocrite like you.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by shortIGBOman: 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.

God forbid bad thing. A Northerner can never be a vise to an IGBO Man.

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by BabaO2: 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
Lagos gvernment/traditional leaders of Lagos and SW should please rise up to their responsibilities, this kwankwaso is often coming to usurp the government of Lagos state, last time there was a rift between hausa and yoruba community in agege he came to emboden the hausa community. Alaba rago issue/banning of okada , he came to talk to hausa community. This is outright usurping and lack of respect to the government and leaders of yoruba people.
These people are always capitalising on one country and displacing /killing rightful owners of places/land. This is the same style the fulanis used to conquer sokoto and the whole of northern part, they are not pretending of their intention , but our leaders are not taking them serious.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2022
Now I understand why you're arguing blindly. ..

Kwankwaso was a two term senator, obi wasn't

Kwankwaso has contested Presidential primary when obi was still being considered as running mate
Ournolly:

They were both governors for 2 terms.
None of them has ever held a higher political position hence an invalid argument.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Youngminister(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
OBI-dient anytime any day
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by stanluiz(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
boladale123:
Majority of the Nigerian youths don't even know what Kwankwaso is made off.
How can you put Rabiu besides a political low weight like PO.

In Nigeria,there are king of Kings in politics ,and RABIU is one of them.

If PO is seriously ambitious,he should stop all these cheap talks and romance the right people .

But come to think of it,can all the SE votes be for PO?
On a voting day,how many people will vote in SE as against the one from NW?

The truth is bitter, PO serious alignments from the North to even smell Aso Roki.
For the record , Politics is Local and elections are not won on sympathy.
king of politics yet he couldn't best Ganduje in Kano state. King indeed!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
Barryseal:

What are you talking? What has been Kwankwaso's highest political office apart from being governor, same as Peter Obi. Outside politics, what has been Kwankwaso's antecedents in the private sector? How about education? Oga, there is simply no metric where Kwankwaso's beats Obi. None

Be that as it may, you'll agree with me that given Nigeria's political atmosphere today where the North possesses the numerical strength to sway our democracy, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will floor Peter Gregory Obi if both are put on the field and made to stand a free and fair election contest.

And over the years, the Kwankwaso name has become a household brand as far as the North is concerned. How he's managed to achieve that is a subject for another day. As it stands now, Peter Obi might not even come third in next year's elections and that is because he picked a minority platform to float his ambition in a country where numbers decide and ethnic sentiments play a key role in dictating those numbers.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.

LWKMD
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by AminuRano87(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
Reverse will be the case

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by felucci(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
For me, i think they are both too big to be anyone's Vice. Kwankwaso is too big to be vice same as Peter Obi. Best is for both of them to run on their own platform separately and test their political strength so that afgrr 2023, they can then decide better in future who is bigger than the other. If for instance Peter Obi bets 1million votes under LP while Kwankwaso gets 100,000, then the latter will know Obi is bigger than him and same for vice versa. As it is, they have both not tested their political strengths yet.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by IbileIfe: 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

You should be the VP.
Aboki always wants Okoro to play his second fiddle.
Idiot.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ournolly: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Now I understand why you're arguing blindly. ..

Kwankwaso was a two term senator, obi wasn't

Kwankwaso has contested Presidential primary when obi was still being considered as running mate

He can also be a local government chairman, councillor and ward chairman.
None of them is superior to a governor.

The highest political position held by both is gubernatorial position hence none is superior.

I think you are the one arguing blindly here.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by joepepsy(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2022
Clown.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by MrBONE2(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Never. You have to be the running mate to Peter Obi.

OK Bwana, since am Monarchy Head of KiVu Land, Obi can right away come and be president there while Kwankoso would be the vice president grin
Hope ayaaf not caused trouble
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by boladale123: 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
stanluiz:
king of politics yet he couldn't best Ganduje in Kano state. King indeed!

Gamduje that became the governor through Rabiu, please go and read the guys histories.
Kwankwaso is not a 50% politician.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2022
Zchi1052:
How can a leading party stoop too low to being a vice

Kwankwasa u better wake up from slumber
Humble urself to our incoming president
Nigerians both online and offline have chosen Peter Obi any day any time

PDP members are Cameroonians undecided
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2022
boladale123:

Gamduje that became the governor through Rabiu, please go and read the guys histories.
Kwankwaso is not a 50% politician.

If Obi deputizes this guy they’d win the election, even Atiku knows this. It’ll be same outcome if he deputizes for Obi. They’re equals
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Wali84: 10:09pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

no in IPOB party
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Wali84: 10:10pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

are you a Nigerian
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by ntyce(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
Ournolly:

Everything I listed?

The highest position both hold is governor, none is greater in terms of political position.

No one give a damn about political appointed. Even load mouth political fugitive like FFK was ones a minister, means nothing.

Senate is a lower position that governor so it doesn't count.

As governor, who among the two performed better and won more awards?

Obi is like 10 times richer than that dude.

His popularity doesn't even go beyond Kano.

Who is more educated?

Oga, don't waste my time. Just head to Peter Obi's profile and check his rather intimidating cv.

The only politician I can compare with Obi is Osinbajo not Kwankwaso.

Lol if it's by CV, Osinbajo will be President and Buhari will be vice....
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
Abokii man go sit down for dirty jor
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Halo22: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
The reverse of this should have been the case.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by justparamount(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
Feggie3:
Okay talk let's hear what you have to say? If it's all about Pandora bull crap then you have to go take several seats.

I supported Buhari in 2015 and I've been hugely disappointed. since then, I have lost faith in all our politicians. I don't support any candidate for 2023 as I believe all of them are shits my problem is how PO supporters argue without logic.

He's definitely no Saint and it's crystal clear he can't even come third in the election.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by searchlight: 10:30pm On May 30, 2022
maak400:
South should get ready for another 8 years of Fulani rule.
Yeah as long as no Yoruba or south southern people rules I am ok. Let the north continue. We live them.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by kunleiky(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
CSTRR:
And if the next president becomes as terrible as Buhari, Peter obi's stock would keep rising to pre 2015 Buhari levels.

Till he becomes inevitable for the presidency.
This is the irony of it all. Nigerians, especially Southerners need a president that will show them more shege then they will wise up. By then opting for PO will become inevitable.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by MikeofAfrica: 10:48pm On May 30, 2022
megacity:
No

LP and NNPP should merge, Kwankwaso should be the VP because Obi is the Senior
Kwankwaso became a Governor in 1999 while Obi became a Governor in 2006.
Kwankwaso got almost a million votes for PDP Guber candidate at last election in Kano while Obi got about 40,000 votes for his candidate at last election in Anambra.
Hence how is Obi a senior to Kwankwaso in politics?
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by VirginSearcher(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
Seems Northerners are too greedy for power
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by DimIsaac10(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2022
pacesetting:
You will be shocked next year
Waiting. God will keep us alive.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by FoolishBoy419: 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
kenbee:
Peter Obi, the beautiful bride everyone wants to associate with.

Peter Obi is a movement!

That man is going nowhere. Mark my words, even Kwankwaso will beat him.

We must vote APC for the sake of Southern presidency
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Ibkhaleel: 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

keep fooling yourselves...online voters... real politics is not here! NOBODY knows Obi or whatever u cal him here in the north ...he is a mere taut jst like d rest if the flat headed igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.