Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34654 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by sonature1: 12:28pm On May 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Why was he going to contest under PDP then? He did not realize "PDP negates everything he stands for" the long time he was a member of the party ba?

Some of you are so daft that you dont realize how unintelligent you sound trying to blindly and automatically defend all the actions of the very flawed and deficient heroes you worship pathetically like slaves.

The same way you lots absolve Osinbajo of Buhari's incompetence and colossal failure.

You probably need to return to secondary school to understand that there's a difference between a president and vice president.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by LeanonGOD(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2022
What an insult!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Talk2donstan(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
This lady don catch my attention today. I'm impressed.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by henrygold100: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Orenike:
#PeterObi4President2023 Register For Your Permanent Voters Card Now!! https:///CSBs9omqfO

Online Registration ends Today!...Hurry!
#PeterObi4President

RETWEET AGGRESSIVELY!!!!
YOU CAN'T VOTE ONLINE!
GET YOUR PVC NOW!
#EndASUUStrikeNow
is the online registration still on??
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Orenike: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
No
henrygold100:
is the online registration still on??
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by amuwo1980: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
ntyce:

In terms of everything you listed...
He was Governor of Kano in 1999.
Became Minister of Defence
Back as a Governor again...

Later to the senate...

Aside being Anambra governor, which other political post has Obi attained?
All that he attained apart from his phd is not a reflection of his abilities , in your country Nigeria the best rarely rises to the top , it is all tribal connections , was he an excellent minister of defense , sheer arrogance will keep your country down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Kigali Genocide Memorial In Rwanda (Pictures) / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.