Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate (53354 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by helinues: 9:11pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tinubu clearly answered, it's either he is the consensus candidate or the primaries hold as he and some southern aspirants won't step down for anyone

The new Tinubu's PA in town

grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

You didn't cancel it properly. Oya do the justification..

Btw, does it mean cancellation of comments have been suspended by you now?

Oh lawd, mods are really wicked oo
what's this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
Sledgehammerer my dear friend grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Mooh247: 9:14pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

The new Tinubu's PA in town

grin

Go and watch the Oyegun lead panel transcript it's even on Nairaland FrontPage... Na Jagaban use him mouth talk am when the panelists asked

Out of 26 aspirants that got interviewed the mumuishly leaked only Tinubu's Video to mock him, but that one sef no work

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by maddman: 9:14pm On May 31, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Me I no dey believe anytin from Gaxette.

Gazette na trashy platform for fake news and serial blackmail. Shiorr

You're right, People's Gazette is one of the least credible paper out there alongside SaharaReporters but on this they're on the right side because many sources are running this angle

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

You didn't cancel it properly. Oya do the justification..

Btw, does it mean cancellation of comments have been suspended by you now?

Oh lawd, mods are really wicked oo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by SledgeHammerer: 9:24pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sledgehammerer my dear friend grin cheesy grin

The reporter just lied to you. I watched the governor on channels tv. He never said anything of such. You can go watch it yourself on channels tv facebook page. The video is there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by adioolayi(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
Na Media go scatter Nigeria...

No be the same interview I watched on Channels TV 's Politics Today, anchored by Seun Okinbaloye with Governor Sule

Why this news outlet come twist the own thing to get clicks and reads

Na wa o
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by excanny: 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Exactly, he’s more acceptable nation wide than Tinubu.

Going by Buhari’s body language, I think he wants to pick Osibanjo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ezmans: 9:48pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.
APC is more than evil, the loots have been relooted through 100million

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by babyfaceafrica: 9:49pm On May 31, 2022
Mr Buhari emphasised “somebody who understands what APC is all about, what APC is after and he mentioned clearly that it is somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted,” Mr Sule added during the interview. “Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.”

Which good thing has Buhari done? Nansense.. Una dey find stooge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Grucho1(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2022
Okay buhari, now let's talk about Peter obi
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Abfinest007(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2022
HealerH:
I don't use to care about Nigerian politics before now, but the suspense in the APC camp is so interesting I see myself reading any update about their plans. grin

I have a perfect solution to offer on the current brouhaha in APC camp. But my Grandpa once told me not to correct my enemy when he's making a mistake.

If you truly care about Nigeria, you shouldn't offer advice or give critical analysis on APC's problems. Just sit back and laugh. You never can tell... Buhari might be on Nairaland grin
sense nor go kee u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
shut up
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by olatuns2017: 9:52pm On May 31, 2022
9jahotblog:

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-told-us-there-wont-be-primaries-he-demanded-consensus-candidate-governor-sule/

Iron sharpen iron

Heavyweights politicians

If you put kayode fayemi or an Osibanjo or Ogbonaya onu

PDP will dance victory till elections day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by InsideLove(f): 9:53pm On May 31, 2022
What good things has Buhari done?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

Okoro Buffoon, you will deactivate this your account after June 7 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by InsideLove(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Mr Buhari emphasised “somebody who understands what APC is all about, what APC is after and he mentioned clearly that it is somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted,” Mr Sule added during the interview. “Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.”

Which good thing has Buhari done? Nansense.. Una dey find stooge

Exactly the question I just asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by olas24u(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
helinues is crying
children of God are dancing

on Tinubu's manhood we stand gidigba

Jagaban of druggie.

on a serious note.
I wonder how Tinubu supporters behave.
the same Buhari that have tackled Tinubu so many times even Aisha never hid it.
the same Tinubu Buhari rather than allow his principal clinch Edo state he rather allow pdp an opposition to displace Oshiomole in extension Tinubu.
he knew that Tinubu will have unlimited influence in Apc had it been he won that edo state with oshiomole.
the same Buhari that ousted Oshiomole a Tinubu loyalist and planted his own person to minimise his powers.
the same buhari that selected his loyalist as a party chairman and so on.

the thing is that buhari cannot risk a Tinubu presidency because he knew that Tinubu will deal with him if such power enters his hands.
buhari is a dictator but he's dictatorship is nothing compare to Tinubu's own in Lagos.
such person with that kind of unending influence and decides who stays and who leaves Alausa Lagos is what you're expecting buhari to hand over power to.

The thing is that should Tinubu fail to clinch Apc ticket, he only has himself and his past deeds to blame and not Buhari.

Hypocrisy is when you hail Tinubu as the Jagaban and political guru because he can single handedly pick a governor in Lagos and other positions but you're here expecting buhari not to pick his own Successor.
what goes around surely comes around.
You opened a new account for this purpose, a democrat is different from a dump military fake general. Tinubu gave back to the society, but external factors such as federal and the unitary system affects the people. The government is too far from the people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by OgogoroNo2: 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
Pls guys, can anyone confirm if actually GEJ has done his screening via zoom?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.

Kaikai talk!

How organized is your house?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Pathfinder2090: 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

Why are you so obsessed with Ipbo? City boy wey dey behave like bush man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by MorataFC: 9:56pm On May 31, 2022
Ghen-ghen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by azpekuliar: 9:57pm On May 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Mode of operation of Nigeria's politicians:

1. Win election

2. Sit or gallivant around the globe

3. Embezzle public funds

4. Think about another election.

The circle continues

Na so oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Lightorder: 9:57pm On May 31, 2022
*Nigerians listen !

Whoever buhari choses will never probe the whereabouts of all the funds they borrowed on your behalf and squandered without giving any account

Whoever buhari choses would do nothing while his fulani kinsmen slaughter you all and take your lands from north to south .

Get ready for RUGA gunboat implementation 2. This time , it will be with their AK 47 . The military will only look the other way as they raise hell on you all !!!!! BEWARE !

If you like be here beefing Peter Obi . Southerners are FOOOOOOLISH. Southerners are perpetuating northerners in power.

NB : hope you all are enjoying his first and second tenure still running ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by femilistic1346: 10:00pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Nobleman80: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
HealerH:
I don't use to care about Nigerian politics before now, but the suspense in the APC camp is so interesting I see myself reading any update about their plans. grin

I have a perfect solution to offer on the current brouhaha in APC camp. But my Grandpa once told me not to correct my enemy when he's making a mistake.

If you truly care about Nigeria, you shouldn't offer advice or give critical analysis on APC's problems. Just sit back and laugh. You never can tell... Buhari might be on Nairaland grin
Hope that your granpa is napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by peteruapata: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.