Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate (53359 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ratello: 1:17am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

Na true my brother no be lie, On Gbola Tinubu I Stand! Don't you like that?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by SweetiliciousD: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2022
HealerH:
I don't use to care about Nigerian politics before now, but the suspense in the APC camp is so interesting I see myself reading any update about their plans. grin

I have a perfect solution to offer on the current brouhaha in APC camp. But my Grandpa once told me not to correct my enemy when he's making a mistake.

If you truly care about Nigeria, you shouldn't offer advice or give critical analysis on APC's problems. Just sit back and laugh. You never can tell... Buhari might be on Nairaland grin

Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina are here.

They write Buhari's scripts.

Remember, Buhari unscripted is a disaster.

Obi is our next President.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Olabimma: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2022
No wahala, we they wait for them ooooo

Urgent urgent urgent !!!
A 21 rooms is for sales inside mpape Abuja Fct at affordable price, for more details you can contact.
(Mpape property real estate holding)
Abuja Fct..
Phone number:: 07036663466
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by juman(m): 1:59am On Jun 01, 2022
You and I dont need his support to win election in democracy.
The voters are the kings and queens.
They are the deciders.

Your one vote is important.
Use it well.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WildChild00(m): 2:14am On Jun 01, 2022
drlateef:
Buhari does not want delegates to buy cars. That’s why he wants to prevent the shenanigans that attended PDP primary. Up till now delegates are still unable to lift the heavy Ghana just go bags full of money from Abuja. The only person who fits Buhari’s description is Tinubu. He formed APC and knows the soul of APC. All the others have only second hand knowledge of APC. And it’s only Tinubu that the whole country accepts right now. He is the only one who can win election against Atiku. The die is cast.

Only south west and some part of the North, other dislike Tinubu, so Tinubu is no where fit in
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1
Iranu... They are not only wicked but clueless... Set of olodo"s.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Maobichek: 2:31am On Jun 01, 2022
babaolofin:
Osinbajo should just withdraw from the race. He made the first mistake by allowing himself to be dragged into the race.

It is not too late.

Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for him especially, Ijebu delegates. Since they are talking about handpicking of candidate, my advice for him is to withdraw from the race. I believe he will listen to voice of reason.

Good morning, you certainly may not believe it but the truth is that some top politicians are here on Nairaland.

Secondly, Nairaland is not really a faceless forum as most people believe; government can easily get information about anyone/everyone here provided that we all registered with an activeemail address, thank you.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Babinski: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

Mr Buhari emphasised “somebody who understands what APC is all about, what APC is after and he mentioned clearly that it is somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted,” Mr Sule added during the interview. “Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.”

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-told-us-there-wont-be-primaries-he-demanded-consensus-candidate-governor-sule/

Alll this talk by sycophants about the good things Buhari has done that require sustenance makes me angry and utterly baffled. Please start listing the good things or forever keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Billygee2u: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by chibrolex(m): 2:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Amaechi is the presidential candidate…just go home and mark your calendar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Abujason: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:
Buhari told us there won’t be primaries; he demanded consensus candidate: Governor Sule

With this arrangement, Tinubu is a goner. He should be prepared to decamp to SDP. I don’t think Sdp will give him their ticket if he dare decamp to Sdp. As it stands today, Tinubu willl be disgrace in the presidential primary election of APC.

True word!
There is no freaking way Buhari will allow a sick, old, known crook to have access to Nigerian treasury. And when he said someone that is widely acceptable that equally rules him out further. Tinubu’s power base is only in Lagos and Iragbiji. Not what you would consider wide acceptability. The people that chase him around up North are only chasing leftovers from the bullion van loot. And SDP already said they don’t want him anyway. He will likely run back to London and spend the rest of his life there after his “lifetime ambition” is crushed by The Lifeless One.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by SupremeSpecimen: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

The Lagoon full already with your people sir. Dig them out to make space

This one might cry real tears..lol
His mouth is already quavering
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Abujason: 3:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
helinues is crying
children of God are dancing

on Tinubu's manhood we stand gidigba

Jagaban of druggie.

on a serious note.
I wonder how Tinubu supporters behave.
the same Buhari that have tackled Tinubu so many times even Aisha never hid it.
the same Tinubu Buhari rather than allow his principal clinch Edo state he rather allow pdp an opposition to displace Oshiomole in extension Tinubu.
he knew that Tinubu will have unlimited influence in Apc had it been he won that edo state with oshiomole.
the same Buhari that ousted Oshiomole a Tinubu loyalist and planted his own person to minimise his powers.
the same buhari that selected his loyalist as a party chairman and so on.

the thing is that buhari cannot risk a Tinubu presidency because he knew that Tinubu will deal with him if such power enters his hands.
buhari is a dictator but he's dictatorship is nothing compare to Tinubu's own in Lagos.
such person with that kind of unending influence and decides who stays and who leaves Alausa Lagos is what you're expecting buhari to hand over power to.

The thing is that should Tinubu fail to clinch Apc ticket, he only has himself and his past deeds to blame and not Buhari.

Hypocrisy is when you hail Tinubu as the Jagaban and political guru because he can single handedly pick a governor in Lagos and other positions but you're here expecting buhari not to pick his own Successor.
what goes around surely comes around.

Indeed bro.
Tinubu that is opposed to consensus option at national level but is the chief architect of it in SW politics especially Lagos. Tinubu that installed all cabinet officials from SW in Buhari’s cabinet and has selected all Governors and deputies in Lagos since he left office as Lagos Governor but is against Buhari choosing his successor. Tinubu that is for fairness and power rotation from North to South but insists it must be SW and him alone.

He is about to get paid in his own currency. That “lifetime ambition” dies a natural death in few days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by anonimi: 3:24am On Jun 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Mode of operation of Nigeria's politicians:

1. Win election

2. Sit or gallivant around the globe

3. Embezzle public funds

4. Think about another election.

The circle continues

Is that how your local government councillors and chairmen, state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators operate since they are also politicians?

Why do you allow them to do all these things? Are you not smart, along with other Nigerians? Or your smartness is only for your selfish, self centred self, with zero considerations for your different communities?

If you are selfish, self centred and focusing only on yourself, please why should your politicians be different from you Does that expectation make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by anonimi: 3:31am On Jun 01, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina are here.

They write Buhari's scripts.

Remember, Buhari unscripted is a disaster.

Obi is our next President.

Do you have a PVC?
What of your family and friends, do they have PVCs?
How many people in your LGA are committed to vote for Obi? Is that how it is in the remaining 773 LGAs?
Do you know that a candidate must win 50% plus one votes as well as 25% votes in 24 states to be president?
What percentage of your own money, time and talents are you committing to making Obi president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by anochuko01(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Its Jonathan with APC ticket and Atiku PDP.

Tinubu is not contesting.

With this arrangement, APC would be out of aso rock. And Obi would gather so much votes.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by seguno2: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2022
anochuko01:
With this arrangement, APC would be out of aso rock. And Obi would gather so much votes.

Yes, on social media where INEC does not have a polling station

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by anonimi: 3:39am On Jun 01, 2022
anochuko01:

Votes from people without PVCs? Oga, please how is this possible? What kind of abracadabra is that
How will Obi gather so much votes in Kano and the other 18 northern states to be president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by DAwest7: 4:10am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:
Buhari told us there won’t be primaries; he demanded consensus candidate: Governor Sule

With this arrangement, Tinubu is a goner. He should be prepared to decamp to SDP. I don’t think Sdp will give him their ticket if he dare decamp to Sdp. As it stands today, Tinubu willl be disgrace in the presidential primary election of APC.
increase the volume comrade
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Una eyes go clear soon

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by MetaPhysical: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Babinski:

All this talk by sycophants about the good things Buhari has done that require sustenance makes me angry ad utterly baffled. Please start listing the good things or forever keep shut!

This is why I keep repeating, everyone should go and contest presidency in their individual nations. Nigeria cannot go on, bring it to a halt.

Imagine a ruthless killer soliciting publicly for continuity of his racist leadership. He doesnt want to be probed.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by azikiweironsi(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2022
This President is always too slow in everything. A good, confident and bold President all over the world always give priority to their running mate. Not giving room for unnecessary arguments and creating unecessary tension or noice where there's none. Same attitude he made in choosing his cabinets after over six months searching for saints and yet fumbled. The same nonsense is playing out now where GEJ of all people (not even a member of his party) is been touted to clinch the ticket. RUBBISH.
Declare your Vice President PYO as your successor.and stop beating about the bush Jare.
PYO my man. You are the incoming President. No room for rubbish.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Agugbadin: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Sadly PMB did not do any good thing that he want his successor to continue with.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by TruthinAction: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2022
I didn't know when I started laughing when I read that the consensus candidate is someone who will sustain the good work he has done. Which good work? Let's begin to list them.

1. Inability to fight Boko Haram?
2. Our gallant soldiers dying daily to the hands of terrorists?
3. Our naira value depreciating daily?
4. Kidnapping going on daily unchecked?
5. Herdsmen making life miserable for farmers and Christian communities?
6. Looting going on unchecked by those in his cabinets.
7. People commitng suicide in a rate that is unheard of before?
8. Bandits operating with Gumi as their friends and yet he is not arrested?
9. Is it the refineries that he is unable to fix?
10. Prices of food items that is all time high?
11. Our universities that is not properly funded?
12. Our youths that have no hope for the future because of high rate of unemployment?

I could go on and on. So many good works indeed. I hail the cabals for their good works indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by okanlanwon44879: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari must be a dunce does he think we are in 1983Buhari must be a dunce does he think we are in 1983...
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by alizma: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Osibanjo. IBB don talk am since. A professor who understands and speaks the language of the common man.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by unclejb2(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

Tinubu and Osinbajo na the same thing. Just two sides of the same coin
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by biggie73(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Gozac:

Others like Mamora, Rochas, Amaechi, Aregbesola etc all campaigned for PMB as well
...someone is afraid of the primary.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by kayjay69(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2022
you are analyzing this wrongly.

the way I see it, there are two schools of thought in Nigerian politics, Buhari happens to belong to one, Tinubu belongs to the other. Nevermind the fact that Tinubu paved the way for Buhari to become president, Tinubu has never been an religious or ethnic extremist he is more of a pragmatist, even though his so-called pragmatist is used to amass ill-gotten wealth and power for himself and his cronies.

The main difference between Northern and Southern political actors is that the North always want to use power to advance their collective regional interests but the South only wish to gain power for the sake of having power. Buhari and his Fulani brethren are always 10 steps ahead of the average southern politician. They have set in motion certain events which will ensure that one day, should Nigeria remain as an entity, they will no longer have to share power with the South and power shall remain firmly in the North. In the meantime, they have to relinquish said power to the South (but it must be for the least amount of time and to someone they can trust won't betray them) which is why they have tinkered with the idea of GEJ. In Amaechi's case, he has no real base in Rivers hence if he were to get the ticket, their reasoning is his numbers will come mostly from the North (plus rigged votes) and if he wins, he is beholden to them.

The main issue they have with Tinubu is that they cannot trust him and more importantly they know they won't be able to control him. My guess is that Tinubu will likely ally himself with more liberal Northern politicians in a bid to break the hold that the conservatives have on Northern politics and the present faction in power are not happy with this. Remember it does not suit their longer term goals.

Overall, Nigeria is just a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode. Population over 200m with an import driven economy solely reliant on crude sales. Zero infrastructure, stifling corruption, double digit unemployment and inflation rates.

I hate to break it to you but regardless of who becomes president now or in the future, the only solution for each section of this country to avoid the eventual calamity that awaits us, is to split this country. But I know everything I am saying will fall on deaf ears since no one is willing to bear the brunt of what is on ground, we will all suffer the consequences one way or the other.
Agwotulumbe
post=113352950:

helinues is crying
children of God are dancing

on Tinubu's manhood we stand gidigba

Jagaban of druggie.

on a serious note.
I wonder how Tinubu supporters behave.
the same Buhari that have tackled Tinubu so many times even Aisha never hid it.
the same Tinubu Buhari rather than allow his principal clinch Edo state he rather allow pdp an opposition to displace Oshiomole in extension Tinubu.
he knew that Tinubu will have unlimited influence in Apc had it been he won that edo state with oshiomole.
the same Buhari that ousted Oshiomole a Tinubu loyalist and planted his own person to minimise his powers.
the same buhari that selected his loyalist as a party chairman and so on.

the thing is that buhari cannot risk a Tinubu presidency because he knew that Tinubu will deal with him if such power enters his hands.
buhari is a dictator but he's dictatorship is nothing compare to Tinubu's own in Lagos.
such person with that kind of unending influence and decides who stays and who leaves Alausa Lagos is what you're expecting buhari to hand over power to.

The thing is that should Tinubu fail to clinch Apc ticket, he only has himself and his past deeds to blame and not Buhari.

Hypocrisy is when you hail Tinubu as the Jagaban and political guru because he can single handedly pick a governor in Lagos and other positions but you're here expecting buhari not to pick his own Successor.
what goes around surely comes around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Joysammy: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
9jahotblog:

Just same way you Parents were disgraced from their home for refusing to pay their house rent?

Idiot...
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by drlateef: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2022
WildChild00:

Only south west and some part of the North, other dislike Tinubu, so Tinubu is no where fit in

Did you see how he was welcome in Delta and Edo, especially by the Oba of Benin? Just wait. You will see pepper and wail for ever. Lol.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by kingyakos: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Osinbajo for pit toilet

Ahmed Lawan all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.