Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate (53366 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Putinofrussia: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
Anything to undermine Tinubu is DOA.
Tinubu wins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
Otuegbe:
I see vawulence coming.
I'm telling you. Vawulence as high as Mount Kilimanjaro. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Olisehinnocent: 10:02pm On May 31, 2022
On gbola thiefnibu we grass eaters stand grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Osibajo2023: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
shut up
you are mad
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Akharmony: 10:05pm On May 31, 2022
who is gonna b Mr presdent anmoited candidate. . Somebody is moving back to form AD. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by desolvay: 10:05pm On May 31, 2022
This is the way forward nothing less

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2022
The treacherous sons of Afonja, world skullars will cry blood.

While they were sipping Ewedu and focusing on Igbos, they got schemed by the Almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Salvador1: 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Bigflamie:
grin

On Gbola Tinubu I stand
I didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Why are you so full of hatred for people that don't even no that you exist. Hatred kill quicker thank HIV. Why dragging ipod into this?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Creamypie(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
helinues is crying
children of God are dancing

on Tinubu's manhood we stand gidigba

Jagaban of druggie.

on a serious note.
I wonder how Tinubu supporters behave.
the same Buhari that have tackled Tinubu so many times even Aisha never hid it.
the same Tinubu Buhari rather than allow his principal clinch Edo state he rather allow pdp an opposition to displace Oshiomole in extension Tinubu.
he knew that Tinubu will have unlimited influence in Apc had it been he won that edo state with oshiomole.
the same Buhari that ousted Oshiomole a Tinubu loyalist and planted his own person to minimise his powers.
the same buhari that selected his loyalist as a party chairman and so on.

the thing is that buhari cannot risk a Tinubu presidency because he knew that Tinubu will deal with him if such power enters his hands.
buhari is a dictator but he's dictatorship is nothing compare to Tinubu's own in Lagos.
such person with that kind of unending influence and decides who stays and who leaves Alausa Lagos is what you're expecting buhari to hand over power to.

The thing is that should Tinubu fail to clinch Apc ticket, he only has himself and his past deeds to blame and not Buhari.

Hypocrisy is when you hail Tinubu as the Jagaban and political guru because he can single handedly pick a governor in Lagos and other positions but you're here expecting buhari not to pick his own Successor.
what goes around surely comes around.
he's gonna be served the same food he served lagosians. Same person who handpicked in Lagos wants open primaries where his bribed delegates choose candidates

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:08pm On May 31, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Really?
Lol
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by biggie73(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2022
Remember Bola campaigned in 2019 for you, while you gave excuses for not to. Stop consensus nonsense.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Salvador1: 10:08pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo
hehehehehe.
Chai I believe your hands are shaking as u are typing this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Why are you always incoherent with topic of discussion? Is it boredomness that is causing that?
What manner of English is dis
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by oyeb15: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
Consensus is not democratic and only possible if all candidates agree. Thats how they want to knock out Zulum before Osiomole intervened that primary election must take place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
naijaboy756:
Amechi it is
Probably he has the capacity, competence, experience and strong character to lead
He will surely emerge as the APC'S presidential flag bearer
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by helinues: 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
Ojuntana:

What manner of English is dis

Aba made English

undecided
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sledgehammerer my dear friend grin cheesy grin

He's probably crying quietly
Pls don't disturb him
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Aba made English

undecided
So you schooled in Aba

No wonder
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by socialmallam(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
I reserved my comments...��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by coputa(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
Esseite:
They are at the negotiating table again, postulating on who would lead you and my self.. if they were capable, we wont have gone from bad to worse as they are all leaders in the Nigeria of today...

What other Good could can they provide or do we expect from them?.. did they save any good for later?

Vote right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...
Peter Obi is a stooge,he's working for Atiku,
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
Ojuntana:

He's probably crying quietly
Pls don't disturb him
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by dochenaj: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.
Sadly this evil party will win the 2023 elections like film tricks.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
biggie73:
Remember Bola campaigned in 2019 for you, while you gave excuses for not to. Stop consensus nonsense.
Others like Mamora, Rochas, Amaechi, Aregbesola etc all campaigned for PMB as well
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by tenpipsperday: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
If there's no primaries eh, the Kian Ogun wey delegates go use curse bihari eh.
He will give them the bribe that the aspirants should have given them?
Lolz
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by helinues: 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
Ojuntana:

So you schooled in Aba

No wonder

Yeah, where such English originated from
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by onunwa21(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
Consensus candidate is Ogbunnaya Onu
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2022
Osinbajo should just withdraw from the race. He made the first mistake by allowing himself to be dragged into the race.

It is not too late.

Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for him especially, Ijebu delegates. Since they are talking about handpicking of candidate, my advice for him is to withdraw from the race. I believe he will listen to voice of reason.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by dochenaj: 10:21pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari has a preferred candidate. Who will it be?

And that's the person that will become the flagbearer irrespective of whether the primaries hold or not.

Tinubu is confident he will win the primaries, and doesn't want to hear about a consensus candidate. What if it is him? He should ask himself. And despite Buhari's abysmal performance, he still has a cult following in the North, and there is nothing that can break Atiku's North votes as an endorsement from Buhari.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Advocate500: 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
What happened to those that have been building bridge, who is going to use it now?
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Anything to undermine Tinubu is DOA.
Tinubu wins.
Chest beating and bravado is allowed, after all na your data nah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.