Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate (53350 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by chrizzyace: 10:23pm On May 31, 2022
I will never forget the day Mr President said these words “I am for everybody, and not for anybody. It’s clear now
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by UARBIAFRAODUA: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Shey them want run shaky shaky daddy street ni bayi? Abeg make Dem no try am o. Shaky shaky city boy get am o
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
naijaboy756:
Amechi it is

yemi or amaechi. Last option Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by drlateef: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari does not want delegates to buy cars. That’s why he wants to prevent the shenanigans that attended PDP primary. Up till now delegates are still unable to lift the heavy Ghana just go bags full of money from Abuja. The only person who fits Buhari’s description is Tinubu. He formed APC and knows the soul of APC. All the others have only second hand knowledge of APC. And it’s only Tinubu that the whole country accepts right now. He is the only one who can win election against Atiku. The die is cast.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Corporate2020: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.

It is Owambe party

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by paduzman: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Hmmm, can't wait to see who will emerge as the apc flag bearer.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
Advocate500:
What happened to those that have been building bridge, who is going to use it now?
Amaechi travelled more than any candidates contesting primaries. He visited all the states .So he dissipated and wasted more energy than all of thrm
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by dochenaj: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
babaolofin:
Osinbajo should just withdraw from the race. He made the first mistake by allowing himself to be dragged into the race.

It is not too late.

Left to me, no delegate from Ogun State should vote for him especially, Ijebu delegates. Since they are talking about handpicking of candidate, my advice for him is to withdraw from the race. I believe he will listen to voice of reason.
I always believed that Osibanjo will step down for Tinubu at the last minute. It was scripted.

But I could be wrong. In which case,he will earn some of my respect for having some balls.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Amebaba01(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
I don't see Bola backout or relegate him in this race.He his like Atiku,their political structures are strong,it will take a God miracle to besiege such wall(which is like wall of Jericho) Buhari and all cabals known this.
The best option for APC is,make him(Jagaban) the consensus candidate or allow primary to hold,because most governors will bark on Buhari since they knew that after 2023,Buhari will not relevant again.
We people should know that politicians think of themselves first before any,I repeat any other things.They all knew it,the adversaries surrounding being in opposition.
We nairalanders most note that,Both Buhari and cabals cannot win election again.Cabals like Reno, Diezani,Adoke are all in exile.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Okobola146: 10:26pm On May 31, 2022
Otuegbe:
I see vawulence coming.
i am enjoying it. This evil party must collapse
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Femeto: 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Ttalk:
The consensus candidate is our amiable Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
No kill Tinubu before him time.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by wellmax(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
In the evil party anything goes. This is the most unorganized party that I have ever seen in the history of Nigeria political development. This is why Nigeria is presidentless since 2015.

But the heavenly party has been sidelining you since 1999. Una go get sence by force one day.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by micaluk: 10:29pm On May 31, 2022
buharis consensus candidate is Amaechi... someone who is very loyal to him that's what he needs...tinubu isn't loyal and he doesn't trust osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 31, 2022
coputa:
Peter Obi is a stooge,he's working for Atiku,

Peter Obi is not a stooge and he is not working for Atiku, more rumours would come up to dissuade you and myself from changing the narrative... No leadership is in favor to emancipation of their subjects.. no organization would like their employee to be its competition..

Vote Right, Vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:30pm On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Go and watch the Oyegun lead panel transcript it's even on Nairaland FrontPage... Na Jagaban use him mouth talk am when the panelists asked

Out of 26 aspirants that got interviewed the mumuishly leaked only Tinubu's Video to mock him, but that one sef no work
How did he know he is the one that leaked the video. You are alone in this Tinubu thing. Others have since ghosted, anyway I love your chutzpah but the reality is that Tinubu is not getting the ticket
Just prepare your mind for this, your vituperation on the person of Oyegun cannot save your principal Tinubu
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Me I no dey believe anytin from Gaxette.

Gazette na trashy platform for fake news and serial blackmail. Shiorr
You will soon believe the news
Anyway PMB is a seasoned politician who keeps his card close and tightly to his chest. He drops vague hints of his direction from time to time
that keep seasoned politicians and political pundits guessing
He creates an air of nonchalance that makes politicians denigrate his political wizardry and machinations most times to their chagrin
He then springs surprises that takes them unaware when they least expected it
At the end he usually have his way
Come June 7 PMB'S candidate will surely be the flag bearer of APC
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by olamike02: 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
9jahotblog:
Buhari told us there won’t be primaries; he demanded consensus candidate: Governor Sule

With this arrangement, Tinubu is a goner. He should be prepared to decamp to SDP. I don’t think Sdp will give him their ticket if he dare decamp to Sdp. As it stands today, Tinubu willl be disgrace in the presidential primary election of APC.
Prophet of doom. And if it doesn't go like you all wanted.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by jamesversion: 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

He asked his Fulani people to buy form for Jonathan and he sacked Ameachi for trying to challenge him.

Judge for yourself now.

Are you an APC member??
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by membranus: 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
If it is not Tinubu, that's the end of APC.
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by chiamzzy: 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=DitariDisciple2 post=113352951][/quote]

Bro, You got the mathematic...
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by noisy45(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

You will wail by friday and weekend
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by chiamzzy: 10:35pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=DitariDisciple2 post=113352951][/quote]
Bro, You got the mathematics...
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:35pm On May 31, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Mr Buhari emphasised “somebody who understands what APC is all about, what APC is after and he mentioned clearly that it is somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted,” Mr Sule added during the interview. “Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.”

Which good thing has Buhari done? Nansense.. Una dey find stooge
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi loading.............
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by victorv12(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
Vice President Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Oturatetuala(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2022
Check my signature and you will never sleep again.. it time to make money both home and abroad for those into online biz
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
You said you don't want another FULANI(PDP don bring another FULANI)

You said you didn't want another Muslim.. PDP don bring another Northern muslim. ☺

You said you don't want an OLD MAN ... PDP don bring 78 years old man.☺

Anyway, APC will present ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU a southerner Muslim 70 years and it is now your choice to pick between. (✅)

May asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu succeed ♾�❤✅��
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
Amebaba01:
I don't see Bola backout or relegate him in this race.He his like Atiku,their political structures are strong,it will take a God miracle to besiege such wall(which is like wall of Jericho) Buhari and all cabals known this.
The best option for APC is,make him(Jagaban) the consensus candidate or allow primary to hold,because most governors will bark on Buhari since they knew that after 2023,Buhari will not relevant again.
We people should know that politicians think of themselves first before any,I repeat any other things.They all knew it,the adversaries surrounding being in opposition.
We nairalanders most note that,Both Buhari and cabals cannot win election again.Cabals like Reno, Diezani,Adoke are all in exile.
OBJ singlehandedly endorsed Yar Adua and made him president and you think a PMB cannot do same if chose to.
He has some months to whip any dissenting governor with EFCC or ICPC.Don't understimate the powers of a president esp in Nigeria
PMB is a seasoned politician who keeps his card close and tightly to his chest. He drops vague hints of his direction from time to time
that keep seasoned politicians and political pundits guessing
He creates an air of nonchalance that makes politicians denigrate his political wizardry and machinations most times to their chagrin
He then springs surprises that takes them unaware when they least expected it
At the end he usually have his way
Come June 7 PMB'S candidate will surely be the flag bearer of APC
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by pennywys(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Ipob pigs can go jump into the Lagoon.
City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo

grin grin grin

I been think say u get sense

In your wildest dreams u think say Buhari go pick Tunibu

I will love to hear from you same time next week
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by WideMouth333(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
Get your PVC, Nigeria is about to be Better!!

with PETER OBI.......

LABOUR PARTY......

EMEKACHAINZ media house********
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by amuwo1980: 10:48pm On May 31, 2022
This is funny and backed by our democrats and liberals and most civilized tribe , these guys are jokers , you all lost my respects afonjas , you are at the bottom
Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by badoh(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2022
Who is that candidate that can keep APC in power after Buhari leaves? . Who is that person that can put PDP or other opposition parties in check and ensure APC continue to spread its tentacles? One thing is certain, Buhari will no longer be relevant after his tenure and may not even show any concern to party affairs but Tinubu can still keep the party moving because he's the next most powerful individual in APC with robust political structure. He's a party man that politicians still look up to for political advise and strategies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate by Basicend: 10:53pm On May 31, 2022
Osibanjo cannot face Atiku oooooooooo

Even thou he is a far better candidate than Tinubu and Atiku. .

The only option for APC now is Tinubu. . Except God alone decides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.