Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos (78970 Views)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Asswipemod: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
kindly come and visit Akwa ibom ..

Hell no! He ain't coming. He doesn't want to get eaten.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by tnerro1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don’t let those abokiis come here, they will destroy the place
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by georgemarcus(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is a good thing to leave such a good and beautiful legacy for any other person to take over. May God bless and give him more wisdom and strength to continue the good work
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Samakus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Iman Ibom community

Ok.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by NaijaCars4sale: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Very beautiful Roads

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by olamike02: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:
I dont remember seeing anything like this during Tinubu's tenure.

Good paved Roads are the bare minimum that government should provide for its citizens.

Power is next on the priority list.
May we become the talk of the day like Tinubu. Tinubuphobia is real, honestly.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

It has to be. What is the residents population of Akwa Ibom? With 95% of Akwa Ibom indegenes working as house boys and house girls in Lagos, tbe state should be the cleanest on Earth
This comment is a big insult to me and every citizen of Akwa Ibom State..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

You are obviously speaking out of ignorance.

I remember seeing roads like this during Tinubu's tenure.

He started the cobble stone roads allover Victoria Island in a road resurfacing drive, to help cater to the beach soil condition in that area. I remember Akin Adesola Str, Adeola Odeku Str, Ajose Adeogun Str as some of those touched. I remember how marveled I was at the quality of the job done while internship hunting in 2007.

On the mainland, he also revamped Oba Akran Road in Ikeja which was my daily route to school in the early 2000's, Oregun Road (Kudirat Abiola), Ijeshatedo Road in Surulere where I sat for my JAMB UME in the early 2000's also, are some of the many roads that featured in his achievements leading to re-election in 2003.

Funny you should mention Power as a priority.

Guess who tried to overdo himself to ensure there was private power generation in Lagos when others still waited on the federal government?

It was Tinubu who had that foresight and engaged Enron to come into Nigeria to develop Power generation for Lagos State, but the Obasanjo/PDP led federal government would not allow an opposition party Governor ridicule the federal government by succeeding where they had every intention to fail. So they frustrated the initiative.

Tinubu had many firsts that went beyond roads and power, but also simple governance initiatives like returning all missionary schools siezed by the 1979 to 1983 class of democratic state governments and better manage the true public schools, to initiatives and ideas about State vs Federal Government power separation.

Lagos State under Tinubu became the template to be copied by other states who needed to setup State agencies to better deliver and manage public service to the citizenry.

All the mentioned and more are the reasons why I wholly believe that Nigeria should give the city boy a chance to lead Nigeria.

Bros calm down and stop all these lies the only roads that Tinubu fixed were in Adeola Odeku, Akin Adesola and also Tinubu didn't touch Ijesha road it was actually Fashola that did it using CCECC and also the bridge at Itire to link Ago Palace way and Fashola did it because the funds seized by Obj was released by Yar Adua in 2007 to him. Oga make una take am easy with your Lies
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
OnknownSoldier:

I was posted to the college of health tech in Etinan during my service year. On getting to the school, I discovered I couldn't find network on my phone so I Jaapa! �
Must have be long though..
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ortum, Ikpazu and Yeyebello muna come see una mate o
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by AlphaTaikun: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

You are obviously speaking out of ignorance.

I remember seeing roads like this during Tinubu's tenure.

He started the cobble stone roads all over Victoria Island in a road resurfacing drive, to help cater to the beach soil condition in that area. I remember Akin Adesola Str, Adeola Odeku Str, Ajose Adeogun Str as some of those touched. I remember how marveled I was at the quality of the job done while internship hunting in 2007.

On the mainland, he also revamped Oba Akran Road in Ikeja which was my daily route to school in the early 2000's, Oregun Road (Kudirat Abiola), Ijeshatedo Road in Surulere where I sat for my JAMB UME in the early 2000's also, are some of the many roads that featured in his achievements leading to re-election in 2003.

Funny you should mention Power as a priority.

Guess who tried to overdo himself to ensure there was private power generation in Lagos when others still waited on the federal government?

It was Tinubu who had that foresight and engaged Enron to come into Nigeria to develop Power generation for Lagos State, but the Obasanjo/PDP led federal government would not allow an opposition party Governor ridicule the federal government by succeeding where they had every intention to fail. So they frustrated the initiative.

Tinubu had many firsts that went beyond roads and power, but also simple governance initiatives like returning all missionary schools siezed by the 1979 to 1983 class of democratic state governments and better manage the true public schools, to initiatives and ideas about State vs Federal Government power separation.

Lagos State under Tinubu became the template to be copied by other states who needed to setup State agencies to better deliver and manage public service to the citizenry.

All the mentioned and more are the reasons why I wholly believe that Nigeria should give the city boy a chance to lead Nigeria.
@Throwback,
You're absolutely right.

The person you quoted is obviously being economical with the truth.

'Bola Tinubu upgraded Broad Street into a high-street and I remember the road leading from Mushin to Oshodi was upgraded to a dualised road by Julius Berger during his tenure.

I don't like to get drawn into back-and-forth convos but I CANNOT stand misleading info from those who come online to manipulate others.

Cc: Otipoju

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Whytestar070: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is the man that is supposed to be vice to atiku

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Karlman: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Modern Pedestral, Toll Bridge in Anambra grin grin
I can bet on your balls that this is Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by otipoju(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
olamike02:

May we become the talk of the day like Tinubu. Tinubuphobia is real, honestly.

Your breakfast will be served in a couple of days. Ekun e, e go full basket.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Iamsofavoured(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Olote. Have you forgotten LASU Igando road and others so soon ?
otipoju:
I dont remember seeing anything like this during Tinubu's tenure.

Good paved Roads are the bare minimum that government should provide for its citizens.

Power is next on the priority list.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by shortIGBOman: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Karlman:

I can bet on your balls that this is Lagos.

You don't know the East. That pedestrian Bridges are scattered across IGBO land grin grin

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tookool:

You’ll be shocked when you come to ESSIEN UDIM. All roads there are well tarred
pls create a thread and post it we need more from Akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by yeniyeni(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Virgin road.
Get your Twitter boosted with 1000s of real followers in 20 to 30 minutes
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by AlphaTaikun: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

[s]I dont remember seeing anything like this during Tinubu's tenure.[/s]
Good paved Roads are the bare minimum that government should provide for its citizens. Roads automatically bring physical development and economic activities to any location.

Steady Power supply is next on the priority list.
Otipoju, I see you registered in 2007 and I originally have been a member of NL with an older account from 2005.

I take very strong exceptions to you saying you do not remember seeing any roads like this during Tinubu's tenure. 'Bola Tinubu upgraded a lot of roads using Julius Berger and I remember that Prince Adeseye Ogunlewe who was a Federal Minister under the PDP from Ikorodu in Lagos State kept preventing Tinubu from fixing the Federal roads in Lagos even though the roads were very bad. Broad Street was upgraded by him and the entire Business District axis around Tinubu Square.

You should not mislead folks here as a veteran member of this forum. Period.

I must commend Udom's Government for a job well done. Akpabio did a lot of great things to transform Akwa Ibom too to a state to be proud of.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
highness25:
Dem de build roads for criminals. Easy way out when they're done with their unknown act. You people see these roads abroad and think they're just like that. Their security is too notch. CCTV go catch you if you do pim
shut up that’s wrong leads to Etinan and Onna town
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Feelings79:
l plan to tour there in a week or two.... what's special for me?
You can book your tour with https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/ for more fun places to visit in Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
purejustice36:
Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to rent a two bedroom apartment or a room and parlour apartment in Akwa ibom please ?
It should be around 400 k average .. meanwhile for your Akwa ibom visit kindly book a tour with us via https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Immediately I saw the headline, I thought of Etinan LGA and I wasn't disappointed.

That place is something else. Infact, Akwa Ibom as a whole is something else.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by gonkin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
exactly .. I raddled my ZDX Acura on this road at a regular ..

Bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
MrBachelor:

I'm coming very soon.
you can book a tour via https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Enemaudokwu:
It's in their blood to develop the state irrespective of the party. Akwa ibom ayaya
it in the blueprint of the state
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mode99:
I love akwa ibom

Relocation loading!!!
kindly book a tour with us https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/for more fun places in Akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by otipoju(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Iamsofavoured:
Olote. Have you forgotten LASU Igando road and others so soon ?

Olobe. Hope sey dem don pay you your salary this month for that una call center. Dem gather all of una to dey defend the indefensible.

Make you no borrow yourself brain sogbo.

Tiwon ba ran omo ni ishe eru, eyan man fi tomo je!
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
For fun places to visit in Akwa Ibom , kindly book a tour via https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/ for fun places in Akwa Ibom

More pictures from Etinan; road still under construction

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Charly68:
I shall soon relocate to that part of the country seems things are working but leant food cost is high there in
good cost is not high .. all the cray fish and fish comes from Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Whytestar070:
This is the man that is supposed to be vice to atiku
If you say so
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Throwback: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
obynzo:

Bros calm down and stop all these lies the only roads that Tinubu fixed were in Adeola Odeku, Akin Adesola and also Tinubu didn't touch Ijesha road it was actually Fashola that did it using CCECC and also the bridge at Itire to link Ago Palace way and Fashola did it because the funds seized by Obj was released by Yar Adua in 2007 to him. Oga make una take am easy with your Lies

Dude, Ijeshatedo Road in Surulere was fully upgraded by Tinubu. I saw it in the news and I saw it with my very eyes when I had to sit for my JAMB UME at a center on that road.

More still, the upgraded road was even captured in his re-election campaign jingle in 2003.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.