Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos (78971 Views)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by JuanDeDios: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
OVB123:
Hunger go fire you ooo. D place get as e b ooo. No b fine road person go chop.
Oh, I'm not hustling. Any good place to stay is fine.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Oh, I'm not hustling. Any good place to stay is fine.
may God bless you ..
Kindly book a tour with https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/ for fun places in Akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by bro4u: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
oga are you asking questions or you’re concluding?
Meanwhile Udom alone built 22 industries in Akwa ibom plus Ibomair etc so relax and unlearn to learn ok
22 industries ke? Guy u no d tire?? grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by otipoju(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
codemaniacs:

You are not Yoruba....

No Yoruba person will speak against Tinubu, Fashola governance...

when you read AlphaTaikun and throwback comment you'll know they are Yoruba, unlike you they don't have to say "as a yoruba man" "Na Lagos dem born me,na Lagos i grow" .. from the comments it's obvious...

No wahala, i no get your time. Bode George is an igbo man.( even though that one is also a big thief.- NPA money).

I emphasize on being born and bred in Lagos because sey i witness Tinubu government as a fully grown adult .

You can be Yoruba and never lived in Lagos or came to Lagos after Tinubu's tenure in 1999-2003.

TalK another thing. Oshisco. Make i support a former drug baron who is skilled at converting state property to personal ownership...who gets 10% of every worker's sweat in Lagos till this day. Who puts his offspring in power and business and stifles every other business in whatever line he puts his kids.

Na that kain man you dey tell me sey make i dey worship. Wallahi dem no train you well.

Just collect your salary and face front. Dont try to emotionally blackmail the millions of omoluabi who know right from wrong.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
bro4u:

22 industries ke? Guy u no d tire?? grin grin
yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by KingHonour(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm from Etinan
Was here December

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
KingHonour:
I'm from Etinan
Was here December
thats great bro
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by highness25(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
shut up that’s wrong leads to Etinan and Onna town
I know you're looking for my attention which you'll not ser. However, you have to learn how to construct simple and correct English with words typed correctly.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
my state thread full nairaland search through nairaland and see what my governor is doing with little allocation compared to this shine shine road Udom built for you guys and you are capping something else....my state is in number 33 among the 36th state in terms of allocation and there is nothing to show for it..Akwa ibom, delta and bayelsa are worst because there's nothing concrete you guys can point to rather than this roads that can't last 8 years
ain't searching for shit, post or shut da fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2022
bigiyaro:
ain't searching for shit, post or shut da fvck up.
learn to say the truth.. you guys are capping rubbish
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
learn to say the truth.. you guys are capping rubbish
after saying the truth and backing it up with hd pictures, you still here blabbing....hahahahahh
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Bbbwings: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ilaumoh:
how about Ogun?
Ogun.
Se you dey whine me ni.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by MSesan: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Bbbwings:

People from other states made the igr humongous

Also made the slum humongous
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by norriswood(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Ilaumoh:
your so right bro
...Olodo....what's the population of people in Akwa-Ibom compared to Lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
norriswood:
...Olodo....what's the population of people in Akwa-Ibom compared to Lagos
ebot is not about population but the nature of the Pigs leaving in Lagos .. can you compare lagos population to Beijing or Tokyo.. but those places are super clean ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.