Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos (78973 Views)

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by OVB123: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa ibom state: the most beautiful state in nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:
I dont remember seeing anything like this during Tinubu's tenure.

Good paved Roads are the bare minimum that government should provide for its citizens.

Power is next on the priority list.

You are right.
He was only busy amassing wealth and converting government property to private ownership. No roads constructed, no schools or hospitals built while refuse dumps took over Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Corporate2020: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

Good paved Roads are the bare minimum that government should provide for its citizens.

Let's assume you are not on drugs. But how come most of your state indegenes working as housemaids in Lagos while the rest are sleeping under Lagos bridges after selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups? Or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in your state?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Corporate2020: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
More from African facts https://twitter.com/africafactszone/status/1531733793207463936?s=21&t=TVnNUuCFCsu5-qP_dspbsA

A village called Etinan in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is the cleanest state in Nigeria.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala front page

It has to be. What is the residents population of Akwa Ibom? With 95% of Akwa Ibom indegenes working as house boys and house girls in Lagos, tbe state should be the cleanest on Earth

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Modern Pedestral, Toll Bridge in Anambra grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by BestMan001: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

You cant name just one.

Who told you that there are not long stretches of road in Lagos. That is why we laugh when you guys hype the unhypeable.

I live in USA. The roads are tarred to your doorstep. I mean to your very doorstep. You can drive interstate for 20 hours without seeing one pot hole not to talk of bad road.

Every street in Lagos ought to be tarred. Apart from that there are thousands of untarred major roads in Lagos. Go around your state bro. Lagos is not just mainland LGA and Island.

When Ameachi called Lagos a glorified slum you think he did not know what he was saying?

I was once on the Tinubu/ Lagos is the greatest hype train until i went to other states and travelled out. I became depressed for a while just knowing our lives were substandard. Its not about having money.

The last time i was in Lagos during Ambodes era everywhere was smelling because of refuse dumping on every street corner.

Me i will ust advise you leave all these old thieves and stop defending them and focus on your life and that of your children to give them a better future.

They themselves know that is why they dont let thier children live in Nigeria but bring them abroad for a better quality of life while they come in and out every weekend or month.

Tell them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Administration1: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Throwback:

I have been to other states and cities in Nigeria. I don't currently live in Lagos, but I do not see anything better in the very urban city I currently reside that is better than Lagos.

If another arid state in Nigeria begin to implement such infrastructure as this one in Akwa-Ibom decades from now, would you then berate Akwa-Ibom government for not having a comparable newly built road even when such had long been achieved as celebrated now?

You're just a Tinubu era apologetic.
I marvel at your display of ignorance in the first paragraph I quoted. Reason being that you deviated from the State(Akwa Ibom State) being discussed to your "ghost" state and using that as a comparison to Lagos.
Akwa Ibom State from the has always been on the forefront of developmental strides, irrespective of the man in power, you know so little of the state, so I'll ask you to continue in the circle of your ghost state and Lagos and leave Akwa Ibom State out of your comparison.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Administration1: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

It has to be. What is the residents population of Akwa Ibom? With 95% of Akwa Ibom indegenes working as house boys and house girls in Lagos, tbe state should be the cleanest on Earth
Can you back your assertion with facts? Do you know the population of Akwa Ibom State? Or you just woke up to a severe headache on this thread?

25 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Advocate500: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2022
I have interacted with so many akwaibomit ,their accounts of udom administration is not always pleasant, but his nairaland supporters keep giving us a different angle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by ogmask: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom and Europe standard of Road na 5&6 .. photos .. Udom Emmanuel may your days be long ..
Akwa Ibom and building sexy road inside the village and J. Berger finishing work na 5&6
Etinan LGA pictures
https://twitter.com/victoremah/status/1531537607380938752?s=21&t=TVnNUuCFCsu5-qP_dspbsA

Lalasticlala front page

Give some accolades to akpabio too.
If you come to rivers state you'd ask yourself if it is same Berger building the roads in Akwa ibom that is building the ones in rivers state (Portharcourt).
The roads and bridges are so rough and bumpy with deep man holes that looks like potholes on the bridges. The slabs on the gutter rattles and shakes when you step on them. The edges of the gutter looks like what an apprentice would do. The flyovers are so tight with side slabs, wherever they got that idea from, that act as blind spots got motorist and pedestrians. Make I leave the matter for there fes

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by colossus91(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Julius Berger will always give quality, this CCEcC go just Dey do rubbish roads upandan cos Dey cheap!!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Sunnyhillsfarms: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
OVB123:
Akwa ibom state: the most beautiful state in nigeria.
Honestly no cap.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by sogodihno: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

Na you and your papa wey dey piss for body for public na him him brain don damage.

Don't mistake me for your father, I have sniper for you, you have to use it incase Tinubu become president, you are just wasting oxygen

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Corporate2020: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Administration1:

Can you back your assertion with facts? Do you know the population of Akwa Ibom State? Or you just woke up to a severe headache on this thread?

Have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Akwa Ibom or working as housemaids in Akwa Ibom? It will never happen. The children of butchers will never eat bones.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Eriokanmi: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

Don't worry, his empire would soon end. All he loves doing is propaganda. His lies can wake the dead. They've been using the 4th mainland bridge to campaign since 1999 and they've started again. If not for ambode, we wouldn't know lagos was so rich. Our state wouldn't have declared budget surplus for the first time in decades. The last time it happened was when Pa Jakande was in government. All our revenues go into the hands of thugs bred by tinubu. He keeps buying private jets. Anything that would sniff power off their hands is welcome in lagos, even of it's allowing, supporting and financing a mushroom party to take over, we need a change of government urgently

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Afam4eva(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
These roads look like they're someone in Texas. Akwa Ibom has left other states behind as far as look and feel is concerned.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by CUMIN: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

I know of some road in alimosho that tinubu built that has never been repaired till date.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by RPG2020(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2022
My question❓ is do they have security there

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by anonimi: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom and Europe standard of Road na 5&6 .. photos .. Udom Emmanuel may your days be long ..

Akwa Ibom and building sexy road inside the village and J. Berger finishing work na 5&6
Etinan LGA pictures.

https://twitter.com/victoremah/status/1531537607380938752?s=21&t=TVnNUuCFCsu5-qP_dspbsA

Africans and misplaced priorities na 5&6 for extreme poverty in perpetuity.
How many teachers has your sexy Emmanuel employed for every child to be in school?
Are all buildings with pipe borne water?
Two basic things o that should be done before dancing for sexy roads by sane people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Enumerator(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
So because one girl with yam leg take pics on the road na why you dey call am sexy road undecided
Ilaumoh:

Etinan LGA pictures.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
I love you. Keep on teaching these miscreants the truth.
otipoju:

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Mayng01(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Sexy roads!!! tongue which one be sexy roads again.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by OnknownSoldier: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
More from African facts https://twitter.com/africafactszone/status/1531733793207463936?s=21&t=TVnNUuCFCsu5-qP_dspbsA

A village called Etinan in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is the cleanest state in Nigeria.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala front page

I was posted to the college of health tech in Etinan during my service year. On getting to the school, I discovered I couldn't find network on my phone so I Jaapa! �

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by JuanDeDios: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
kindly come and visit Akwa ibom ..
I did recently and I fell in love with the place. I've had thoughts of relocating since then.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by bigdammyj: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by Olasimpson: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
otipoju:

You cant name just one.

Who told you that there are not long stretches of road in Lagos. That is why we laugh when you guys hype the unhypeable.

I live in USA. The roads are tarred to your doorstep. I mean to your very doorstep. You can drive interstate for 20 hours without seeing one pot hole not to talk of bad road.

Every street in Lagos ought to be tarred. Apart from that there are thousands of untarred major roads in Lagos. Go around your state bro. Lagos is not just mainland LGA and Island.

When Ameachi called Lagos a glorified slum you think he did not know what he was saying?

I was once on the Tinubu/ Lagos is the greatest hype train until i went to other states and travelled out. I became depressed for a while just knowing our lives were substandard. Its not about having money.

The last time i was in Lagos during Ambodes era everywhere was smelling because of refuse dumping on every street corner.

Me i will ust advise you leave all these old thieves and stop defending them and focus on your life and that of your children to give them a better future.

They themselves know that is why they dont let thier children live in Nigeria but bring them abroad for a better quality of life while they come in and out every weekend or month.

No state can be compared with Lagos in terms of road infrastructure as of today. U wan check am ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by slivertongue: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa ibom is blessed with fair minded leaders
Re: Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos by baretalk: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Roads are the basics, stop praising governors for doing their job. Let's talk of empowerment, building factories managed by private consultants,.mass skills training of youths and handing over of tools to start to earn a living. Akwa ibom is an oil rich state...how much is their minimum wage...this is what the governor should be doing. Roads are basics, and only take like 20% of state revenue...the rest money should be used on the people.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.