Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

“no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? (2471 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by skywalker240(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
zionmade:
OP it's her rules, abide with it or leave her alone. If you are interested in marrying her anytime soon you won't have a problem with that

So because she isn't a virgin she should continue opening her legs to every dick and Harry.
Will she set that stupid rule out for a wealthy dude? undecided
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
skywalker240:

Will she set that stupid rule out for a wealthy dude? undecided
None of ur business
Its her life
She is entitled to whatever she wants
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Emma2Seconds: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
The chapter ??
zexy2030:

I laff when I read this..u txt like u don't know the bible. The scripture rightly says if u r not a virgin, u don't deserve a bride price.

Sex before marriage is compounded, life is about choice, once she had it and they left, she is already open, all she needs do is to ensure the man is responsible so give him access, only stupid men pay bride price for non-virgins, some people have been confused by religion. But lets talk about an ex armed robber or kidnapper, who repented and born again do such men need to declare their source of wealth before marriage? Will u be allowed to be sure he has changed before u marry him? If yes, same with women. Verify her body before admitting to take her as a wife. No virginity no bride price.
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Mathew1999(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
See as I come in peace above. Let no big here look for my trouble. Or any dirty boxer shot, smelly armpit, forest chest and dick region redpill boy misquote me. I ready to finish you this weekend.
Ma e don do na all this nicknames n compliment it's enough ema binu ma
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Mathew1999(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
And besides this thing is quite easy sex before marriage is a sin, but if u wish to continue swimming n diving in it goodluck.
N either Virgin or non virgin inasmuch say she get hole in-between her legs she has the right to what she want it's her body her life n her hole so leave if u cant comply with her requirements

Na person be bobrisky wey talk say he don broke, n he dey runs small small it's his body n her hole, no one can preach to him n hell listen person wey b say dwelling in fornication is his hustle
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Streetmovement(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nonsense
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2022
zionmade:

None of ur business
Its her life
She is entitled to whatever she wants
You couldn't even answer the simple question

"Will She Set Out That Rule For A Wealthy Man"? simple question undecided
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2022
skywalker240:

You couldn't even answer the simple question

"Will She Set Out That Rule For A Wealthy Man"? simple question undecided
Its none of ur business. Everybody is entitled to their personal decisions.
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by Bishop95(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2022
zionmade:
OP it's her rules, abide with it or leave her alone. If you are interested in marrying her anytime soon you won't have a problem with that

So because she isn't a virgin she should continue opening her legs to every dick and Harry.

She for kept her virginity at first naa
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by fecoleef123(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Scam.run for your life
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Bishop95:

She for kept her virginity at first naa
Thats not your business
Her life her choice
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by skywalker240(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
zionmade:

Its none of ur business. Everybody is entitled to their personal decisions.
Again you couldn't even answer the simple question you were asked

Replying you would be waste of durations

Bye
Re: “no $ex Before Marriage” Relationship With A Girl Who’s Not A Virgin? by zionmade(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Again you couldn't even answer the simple question you were asked

Replying you would be waste of durations

Bye
Just learn how to let others make their personal decisions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra / When You Catch Your Mum Pants Down / When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.