Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28895 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by 8stargeneral: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
he knows why he left PDP,he couldn't HV won PDP ticket.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Vinesee: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those nicompoops attacking Peter Obi are afraid of his great prospects to turn the table around. They are scared that the chicken has come to roast. There will be major political upset in 2023 and God will see us through

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ponishah: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Then the media is directly been mischievous cos they made it look like it was a direct message from Obi
You see your life...
You blamed the media for your own failure:
You did not read...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by agabaI23(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
His supporters were not disappointed. His supporters are with him. They actually told him to move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by WildChild00(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-counting-on-you-to-beat-apc-pdp-peter-obi-tells-youths-market-women

Politicians will always be one, you mean the same Pdp he was some days back has expired, I dey laugh ooooo, but when you were there Mr Obi, was Pdp expired? If you were given the ticket, will you say this....

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by holluwizzy: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Another eight years of suffering loading...

It shows there is not love and unity.

Why can't we give the Igbos chance

Proudlyomonna:
But why should people even choose to continue voting this apcheat and pdthief criminals sef undecided undecided
Nija make we try do better this time.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by akinsmyk(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

Do you think Obi would have won the ticket if he stayed back? I don’t think so. Moving was a good move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Youngminister(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
You want him to remain in a party that put us in this hardship abi both A P C and P D P have disappointed Nigeria and Nigerians what we need now is something new both in person and party not those old wines in a new bottle if Peter Obi like let him context under the platform of end of the year party reasonable Nigerians will still vote him because we're tired of buying cooking gas @ #800 per kg a paint of garri @ #1000 what we need @ this point is a new Nigeria irrespective of tribes nor party we're tired of protesting against bad government, insecurity, high price in food stock, Assu strike and all that please LET OBI LEAD
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by cheerishMe: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
He jumped from PDP to labour part dear
because u will interested he is screaming out of pdp then you will laugh
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Tzar(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dude! You are barking up the wrong tree!
Peter you seem to be also distant from your people. They are mostly immoral, impoverished, evil and selfish.
That is the worst mix to demand a rally for good deeds from!
I also don’t think you are any better from the average Nigerian anyway!

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lukaku's wife

1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Youngminister(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Let Obi lead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am at your service sir! If you like, decamp to end of the year party, i will still follow you there with my blood

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

the man is not corrupt bro! Pdp is corrupt! It will tarnish his image if he involved himself in their corrupt practices! Please this is the best man for the job. Lets not fail this time. This is not about igbo yoruba or hausa.. it is for our nation... Let us the youths make this work. Atiku is fighting because he is a northerner but peter is fighting because he is a nigerian. Lets get it right this time bro. I have my PVC. Please get yours ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Youngminister(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okay
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SpecialEdition: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary

Without copy and paste of some headlines your sponsors gave you please explain what you mean by Pandora.
If you can't I will explain to you.
Pandora is an offshore tax saving scheme which most big companies use.
Reducing the tax you pay is not a crime. Google Facebook and most big companies use same system.
Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Konjiboii: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

He didn't

You dey mind that aboki

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
chinjo:
PDP and APC are corrupt! We the youths on the streets will vote them out this time! We are wiser! The right platform is a platform which is not corrupt! We have our PVCs so go get yours and vote him! Rigging will not work when we storm the streets of Nigeria chanting and voting for Mr Obi! He will be the next president! Just go get your PVC ready! We will win! The youths are solidly behind you Mr Obi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Youngminister(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm always with you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by BlazinGlory40: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

You keep recycling these old cargoes every four years and you expect change. Oyinbo say na insanity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Konjiboii:

You dey mind that aboki

He's my sweet heart easy on him ,abeg grin

Obi didn't disappoint anyone and we aren't disappointed in him.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
T for Thrash
A for Arrogant
O for Obedient
Choose wisely � � � cheesy grin grin[/color][color=#770077]
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Konjiboii: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Lukaku's wife

Dammit men, Omo for this kind package even if I be dispatch rider I go still insist to work remotely, steady chuku chuku tings. Knack sotay I grow dada.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?
Obi is not corrupt like the others. Anyone waiting for Obi to pay him before campaigning is an enemy of this nation! We have seen a good man who wants to take this country forward and they still want money. It must be Nigeria first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023
you are sick! Which party rigged banky W and shina peller! It is obvious you are an enemy of this nation! You will be disgraced!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SpecialEdition: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zico5:

Get what done? Pandora u want to say. U think any sane person in Nigeria will vote u guys into presidency. Even Hausa Fulani know better. What we are witnessing today will be a child play if such a thing happens. Try and wake up Mr Man

Without copy and paste of some headlines your sponsors gave you please explain what you mean by Pandora.
If you can't I will explain to you.
Pandora is an offshore tax saving scheme which most big companies use.
Reducing the tax you pay is not a crime. Google Facebook and most big companies use same system.
Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.

1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
doublecross:
you are sick! Which party rigged banky W and shina peller! It is obvious you are an enemy of this nation! You will be disgraced!
Atikuncan never be Nigeria president! He has nothing to offer! He is just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zico5:
Even how many Igbo will vote him. They go where there bread is buttered. The just concluded PDP primary has shown this. Let's just wait and see
trust me... You will be disgraced this time! Go to the streets and see for yourself
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by donatus101(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
If voting for Perter obi is wasting my vote then I willingly want to waste it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by doublecross(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
dochenaj:
Obi needs to sit down with his campaign team and map out how the path to Aso rock will go and what it will take both monetarily, human resources he needs to court, and actions to take.

Yes, he will have to spend money, and he needs to be ready for that. At least leaving PDP saved him some millions of dollars he would have spent trying to buy delegate's votes.

Can he win PDP and APC. Yes he can. Is it going to be easy? Hell no.
it all depends on us! Obi is not corrupt and we the youths myst ensure he becomes the nest Nigeria president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.