Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Should I Go AHEAD With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go AHEAD With Her? (2827 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by YOUDARE: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2022
op you may have met an introvert, someone who isn't all that comfortable with social situations.or she just doesn't like you as well as you like her .

anyhoo,view my signature people.
WhatsApp spy app
Hacked netflix app

foreign numbers.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by blazepascal(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Immediately.. don't waste time ..go for her
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
pansophist:
Lazy youth.

For all the problems wey full this life, yours is about a girl not initiating conversations. You can tell what kind of person one is by the problem that bothers them. By their fruit, ye shall know them. Just by this question alone, I can tell the kind of person you are. My guy, leave her. She is not interested. You can never be good enough for a woman that doesn't see you through a romantic lens. So if you like, carry her problem like an Atlas (the greek titan god), and nothing will change.

Respect yourself and leave her or else if you continue this your iberibeism, you will find out later like many of us wey don swallow, that what pains the most is not because she doesn't love you, but because you mumu yourself for years, break your rules that you won't even break for your father, probably forego your self-development for a woman that is not there. Such pain never dies, it just lives with you permanently and you get used to accomodating it. And anytime you remember about your mumuism, it feels like an acid burning sharply through the wall of your soul. You don't have to experience it to avoid it, so terminate now and wait for a girl that will reciprocate the energy you are giving.

This is how annoying Nigerians can be. You’re very big fool. Who’s lazy here. You’re very sick in your brain. Do I look like I’m idle? Lemme not change it for you o. Did I ask for you to talk? Did I force you to comment? Better respect yourself. Must you abuse me to air your view? I have the choice to dump her sorry ass and pick any girl I want. The choice is for me to make so why do you think o can’t do that. I’m only asking if I’m doing her bad by leaving her or I should give her some more time. So you get it now?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=walkingshadow911 post=113396786]

Firstly, thank your God for making you bring this here.
Let me tell you the hard truth.
you are already in her friendzone and she is using you for ego boost, she will waste your years.speaking from experience.
Nobody wanna be alone, the lady you found yourself chasing is also chasing someone else

Run as fast as your leg can carry you now that you can

Discard this advice at your own detriment.... [/quote

Noted. I’d take this. Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jack005:
Are you sure she doesn't have someone she's giving maximum attention to? Have you made your findings?

I’m actually not chasing her. It’s just that she’s giving me that notion that she’s interested and the next thing she acts awkward. So I’m trying to avoid dealings with her.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by walkingshadow911: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

This is how annoying Nigerians can be. You’re very big fool. Who’s lazy here. You’re very sick in your brain. Do I look like I’m idle? Lemme not change it for you o. Did I ask for you to talk? Did I force you to comment? Better respect yourself. Must you abuse me to air your view? I have the choice to dump her sorry ass and pick any girl I want. The choice is for me to make so why do you think o can’t do that. I’m only asking if I’m doing her bad by leaving her or I should give her some more time. So you get it now?

lol! don't be mad at him, Nigerians are going through a lot already. just take his advice and discard the insults.

As for her, ghost her completely,if she asked why and u really like her, tell her what you want from her straight up.make sure she give u a yes or no answer.

if you go ahead simping to impress her, you have lost the game completely.
Remember, it's either you win or draw at least.

Peace!
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=walkingshadow911 post=113416828]

lol! don't be mad at him, Nigerians are going through a lot already. just take his advice and discard the insults.

As for her, ghost her completely,if she asked why and u really like her, tell her what you want from her straight up.make sure she give u a yes or no answer.

if you go ahead simping to impress her, you have lost the game completely.
Remember, it's either you win or draw at least.

Peace!

Thanks man! That’s exactly the card I’m playing right now. As I speak she’s still doing what she’s known for. And I’m the one running away. Attention is really a bastard. She’s the one showing attention now. But honestly I’m really not into her. Looking elsewhere. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by DonroxyII: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
mrbenjame:
I’d be snappy. I met this lady and we got talking and chatting but I came to find out that in our chats she never starts a conversation. I always start it and sometimes if I don’t chat her up for days she won’t check up on me. But whenever we see you’d see her acting so submissive and as if she’s not the same person I used to chat with.

I tried sitting her down to talk things over as matured people. Her excuse was that her problem was socializing. I encouraged her to atleast learn it as she’s with me. But after few days she went back to normal.

Another thing is that whenever I invite her to my place she’d drag leg before coming and She has never on her own invited me to her place even for once. She works and she lives alone. I I work too. I work in a construction company and she works in an insurance company. She looks very presentable and reserved but I think what I see is pride but she’s pretending not to be one.

Now the issue is that I wanted to go further but I think I feel no chemistry anymore. I’ve decided we should just be casual friends or what do you think? Please advise me
If you truly like Her, You have to stimulate Her:

What course did she studied ? Take it from there

Do you have any knowledge about Insurance and can you help getting clients in your construction companies for Good sake Only Take it from there

Also, What are Her Life Interests and fetishism and Future Outlook Address that:

She is Lonely but You ain't striking/lightning her dark spots that's why she recoils, If you do she will come all out to You then from friendship you go to any level of your choice:

There is no girl that's arrogant Once you speak and Dwell to Her Worlds then Let her handle the rest as she sink into your world and take landlord position self cheesy
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by DonroxyII: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
You said she's presentable but are you presentable?

You better focus on your hustle, make more money and look presentable.. Infact na the girls go dey rush you.

Nigeria idols winner blocked all these daughters of jezebel because he wanted to stay focus and I'm sure that babe was among the girls he blocked.

You better focus on your hustle, make money and look presentable.

Stop Simping.
So money and good look is enough.
You never jam girls that will dirty your money:

Also, if you jam a girl on Money and Looks, the day she matches your financial muscles you become irrelevant!
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by DonroxyII: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jack005:
She has become a course in the university for him to study. The day men begin to know their worth, that is the day women will stop feeling so special and entitled.
They are Special Mehn:

You get Nyansh and Booby ? You get Pvssy ... You fit Carry Belle and born pikin: Your Body Soft like Today's Bread

There is nothing so tantalising to a Woman than a Good Man, You think say na cruise 2face hold Annie by the Jugular: 2face Godbless You ... See Annie dey misbehave anyhow but Mba She no go fit leave 2face because Baba is handling Her so Good and Clearing Her Craze comot kiss He will still go out there to do his own with Pero and yet comeback to Annie .... Pero is Game and Annie is Game leave the Tantrums cheesy

That's a Man right there Owning Up to His Responsibilities, Some men would have lost the two women and the Children:

All You need to access all free of charge is Beautiful Brain with Specs and a Good Heart!

How many Great Men women Don Fall, You think those Great Men felled by Women No get Sense. Senseless Men don't Conquered Wars and Battles But With Women, Warriors become Babies!
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
DonroxyII:
If you truly like Her, You have to stimulate Her:

What course did she studied ? Take it from there

Do you have any knowledge about Insurance and can you help getting clients in your construction companies for Good sake Only Take it from there

Also, What are Her Life Interests and fetishism and Future Outlook Address that:

She is Lonely but You ain't striking/lightning her dark spots that's why she recoils, If you do she will come all out to You then from friendship you go to any level of your choice:

There is no girl that's arrogant Once you speak and Dwell to Her Worlds then Let her handle the rest as she sink into your world and take landlord position self cheesy

I had to purse everything I wanted to do about her. But if I must tell you. Since I took a break o became lighter and less worried because I need to create chances god others in my life.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by DonroxyII: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
mrbenjame:

I had to purse everything I wanted to do about her. But if I must tell you. Since I took a break o became lighter and less worried because I need to create chances god others in my life.
No wahala:
But Next time Don't miss on Good girls because she is taciturn:
Most Nigerian Girls are Conservative due to Societal Prejudice but deep down all Nigerian Girls are rotten cheesy and I mean All including those in My Family they are only waiting for the guy that strikes their spot of Funs:

Unfortunately, Not many dudes have that patience to be Seeking for You Dos and Donts: If I like You, I do!
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by DonroxyII: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
mrbenjame:

grin grin Na dey Insult Panso again That's Our Scoffield on Nairaland:

He was Harsh Anyway, I saw all Emotions right there grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
DonroxyII:
No wahala:
But Next time Don't miss on Good girls because she is taciturn:
Most Nigerian Girls are Conservative due to Societal Prejudice but deep down all Nigerian Girls are rotten cheesy and I mean All including those in My Family they are only waiting for the guy that strikes their spot of Funs:

Unfortunately, Not many dudes have that patience to be Seeking for You Dos and Donts: If I like You, I do!

You’re right bro. Thanks a lot. I appreciate. We are friends still but as for that side I’m not thinking about it anymore. I think that’s the best way to go.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by codekanle(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
You can just be a fucker mate
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Kollins11: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2022
DonroxyII:
So money and good look is enough.
You never jam girls that will dirty your money:
Also, if you jam a girl on Money and Looks, the day she matches your financial muscles you become irrelevant!
Bro don't get me wrong.

If you read my comment very well you would understand that I didn't tell the op to make money to impress women.

All I'm saying is that.. He should make money and take good care of himself and his family (mother, father and siblings) those are his priorities for now.

As time goes on, girls would start rushing him and he would pick the one that would give him the attention he's looking for.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by Ochyes: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
I appears she is an introvert. She is still in her shell.
Re: Should I Go AHEAD With Her? by mrbenjame: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro don't get me wrong.

If you read my comment very well you would understand that I didn't tell the op to make money to impress women.

All I'm saying is that.. He should make money and take good care of himself and his family (mother, father and siblings) those are his priorities for now.

As time goes on, girls would start rushing him and he would pick the one that would give him the attention he's looking for.

And you think I’m not making enough money to take care of myself and family? And you also think I don’t have ladies flocking around me? I just told everybody that she’s reserved which attracted me to her in the first place. Did I do wrong with that? You people just comment with sole intention to make someone sad. It’s wrong. If you don’t know how to make your point please avoid commenting in the first place. You don’t know me I don’t know you. If you know me personally you won’t type what you just typed now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This? / Is It Really Her Fault? / Do They Have The Same Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.