Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists (10931 Views)

Share Your Experiences With Nigeria Female Cultists / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Whizzy080(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:
It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!
One day (in ss3 few months to our graduation), I sat her down and asked her; "Rita, please, I've been wanting to ask you something for a very long time now! Don't be offended by my question oh, but please, how were you initiated, what and what happened to you on the day/night of the initiation..." she looked at me with a sharp cursory gaze, turning away she said calmly; "I'm sorry my dear, I can't tell you. Telling you would make me lose you..." She left were we were sitted and entered the classroom. I noticed that through out the day, her countenance wasn't bright as it used to be...!
Fast forward, we all graduated from secondary school, and she immediately got admission into a state university in the south-south region. Last I heard about Rita was in 2015 in her finals, when a group of guys broke into her room in school, tied her hands together with her legs on her reading table close to the Wall and forcefully inserted a small boiling ring into her vagina and connected it to the socket... that was the end of my friend Rita. According to the Intel that followed, she gave information that led to the killing of one of her cult colleagues.

So, back to the question of the day; please Nlanders, what are the stages females go through during the initiation process...?

Front page if possible...

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla
So it was Rita
I can recall that story of a Nairalander's confession of how one girl was killed that way, it's a pity
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by KingDash: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cult still Dey for this 2022? Na wa oh.. when people dey cashout steady.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Cultistupdate: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Whizzy080:
So it was Rita
I can recall that story of a Nairalander's confession of how one girl was killed that way, it's a pity

Let me bookmark this story to read at leisure
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Joeyfizzo: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nobodyany1:
It has always been in my mind to ask. In my secondary school days, I used to have this close female friend Rita, who was rough and was proud to identify as a cultist. She was so beautiful and smart and money flew in from left, right and center!
One day (in ss3 few months to our graduation), I sat her down and asked her; "Rita, please, I've been wanting to ask you something for a very long time now! Don't be offended by my question oh, but please, how were you initiated, what and what happened to you on the day/night of the initiation..." she looked at me with a sharp cursory gaze, turning away she said calmly; "I'm sorry my dear, I can't tell you. Telling you would make me lose you..." She left were we were sitted and entered the classroom. I noticed that through out the day, her countenance wasn't bright as it used to be...!
Fast forward, we all graduated from secondary school, and she immediately got admission into a state university in the south-south region. Last I heard about Rita was in 2015 in her finals, when a group of guys broke into her room in school, tied her hands together with her legs on her reading table close to the Wall and forcefully inserted a small boiling ring into her vagina and connected it to the socket... that was the end of my friend Rita. According to the Intel that followed, she gave information that led to the killing of one of her cult colleagues.

So, back to the question of the day; please Nlanders, what are the stages females go through during the initiation process...?

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla
more than 10 guys will f*ck the hell out of you .... They will f*ck u till u bleed n can't walk ..

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Barims(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Few years ago, a friend made an attempt to initiate me,, I asked him of what benefits will their membership offered to my life He said I'll be feared and respected in the society angry angry I just tell him I don't have interest then he started threaten to dealt with me if I don't complied with him and he will also invite his colleagues over to my house to deal with me,, because their secret is now known to me cry cry na so I take courage carry my phone pretend as if I was calling my dad who is a general in the army,,, meanwhile I'm a (posthumous child) my dad died three months prior to my birth ,,,

na so baba fall for my trick off shoes put for head ran like a mad person enter bush grin grin,, I never set my eyes on him till today

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Medianna(f): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Barims:
Few years ago, a friend made an attempt to initiate me,, I asked him of what benefits will their membership offered to my life He said I'll be feared and respected in the society angry angry I just tell him I don't have interest then he started threaten to dealt with me if I don't complied with him and he will also invite his colleagues over to my house to deal with me,, because their secret is now known to me cry cry na so I take courage carry my phone pretend as if I was calling my dad who is a general in the army,,, meanwhile I'm a (posthumous child) my dad died three months prior to my birth ,,,

na so baba fall for my trick off shoes put for head ran like a mad person grin grin,, I never set my eyes on him till today

Sorry about you Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Barims(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Medianna:

Sorry about you Dad.

Thanks so much, Your sympathy means a lot smiley

3 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by ogkrakkid(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Medianna:

And you think he is the op is dumb enough not to change the year and even some details??
Believe him and you will believe anything...
Wetin happen nahhh
Why so pained na ur story?
Lepa guls can be pained?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Medianna(f): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Wetin happen nahhh
Why so pained na ur story?
Lepa guls can be pained?? shocked
Lolzzz..
Am not pained I'm not just gullible uncle

2 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by ogkrakkid(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Medianna:

Lolzzz..
Am not pained I'm not just gullible uncle
U go like late nite aproko for outside compound oo. I sabi u sha
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Medianna(f): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
ogkrakkid:

U go like late nite aproko for outside compound oo. I sabi u sha
Is like you like looking for trouble oo
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by LINSAR: 2:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Nobodyany1:

Cultistu.pdate

Lalasticl.acla

Nothing too different from their male counterpart's initiation.Except they will be gang raped.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Cravemore: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
KingDash:
Cult still Dey for this 2022? Na wa oh.. when people dey cashout steady.
it's well, which update dey?? Am I welcome by pm.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Konjiboii: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
BolaEmilia:
Rita gone just like that.

Beauty with no sense.

You be fine girl oh, I like having beautiful ladies around me, even though we no go fvck
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by KingDash: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yahoo don hard go find work
Cravemore:
it's well, which update dey?? Am I welcome by pm.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Cravemore: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingDash:
Yahoo don hard go find work
well, slightly thanks for the advice smiley

Sad dis day's pipo don't do sharing) there's love in there. country man wey we dey go?? If no love and no care, no support. Den whatagwan?? When I mean update I nor imply yahoo. undecided

Just tell me you need a job and I can help you. I can get you to employ on my factory. Ok
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by dnawah(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nobodyany1:

Cultistupdate

Lalasticlacla
talk true this actually happened in insu
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by placeofallure(f): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Cultism destroys destinies. Young people should run away from it. The fear of cultists is the beginning of wisdom.

We were to attend a party in school organized by the Jaycees. Their president was my friend's bf. My friend and I left the house late, we had assignments to sort out, plus project wahala. I don't know, when we were very close to the venue, we just changed our mind about attending. We both headed back home. We should have stayed.

On our way back, thick darkness, bush pathway, the one you could only hear the sound of the wrinkled dry leaves as your feet crush them. Then suddenly, we just stumbled on them! They were standing in a circle. Thinking back, I think they had white Tshirts and yellow berets on. In fear, I wanted to shout but my friend, she know say I too dey fear, she just covered my mouth with her hand and she practically dragged me. We tiptoed out of the area before we eventually did Usain Bolt's move. That day, I was shaken! I only hear, I've never seen!

Before I left school, the boys later showed themselves. Several killings across cults due to battle for supremacy. If you are wise and love your family, you'd shun anything cultism. Na cancer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by KingDash: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nevermind me yahoo don easy.. my guy just collect 10m now now like this, omo we go shutdown locations
Cravemore:
well, slightly thanks for the advice smiley

Sad dis day's pipo don't do sharing) there's love in there. country man wey we dey go?? If no love and no care, no support. Den whatagwan?? When I mean update I nor imply yahoo. undecided

Just tell me you need a job and I can help you. I can get you to employ on my factory. Ok
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by irunoko(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
I love the university where I graduated.once cult war break inside school,the security go carry those lawma trailer them dey use carry waste like say them wan pack waste for school,then they throw those cult guys into the trader meant for dustbin after they've been arrested by school security with back-up from police .once they fling them inside the trader like say na dustbin,them go drive them where those mountain heap of dustbin is and release them on top the heap of dustbin.the ones yorubas call akitan grin

Them no dey even waste time.imfact if there's anything I appreciate my school for,it's that part of handling cult boys like they were thrash and the dead bodies littered on the floor,they identify the ones that are cultist and dump their bodies inside the heap of dustbin together with the ones that sustained gin shot injuries.

3 Likes

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
I love the university where I graduated.once cult war break inside school,the security go carry those lawma trailer them dey use carry waste like say them wan pack waste for school,then they throw those cult guys into the trader meant for dustbin after they've been arrested by school security with back-up from police .once they fling them inside the trader like say na dustbin,them go drive them where those mountain heap of dustbin is and release them on top the heap of dustbin.the ones yorubas call akitan grin

Them no dey even waste time.imfact if there's anything I appreciate my school for,it's that part of handling cult boys like they were thrash and the dead bodies littered on the floor,they identify the ones that are cultist and dump their bodies inside the heap of dustbin together with the ones that sustained gin shot injuries.
Which uni is that?

1 Like

Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by LINSAR: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
placeofallure:
Cultism destroys destinies. Young people should run away from it. The fear of cultists is the beginning of wisdom.

We were to attend a party in school organized by the Jaycees. Their president was my friend's bf. My friend and I left the house late, we had assignments to sort out, plus project wahala. I don't know, when we were very close to the venue, we just changed our mind about attending. We both headed back home. We should have stayed.

On our way back, thick darkness, bush pathway, the one you could only hear the sound of the wrinkled dry leaves as your feet crush them. Then suddenly, we just stumbled on them! They were standing in a circle. Thinking back, I think they had white Tshirts and yellow berets on. In fear, I wanted to shout but my friend, she know say I too dey fear, she just covered my mouth with her hand and she practically dragged me. We tiptoed out of the area before we eventually did Usain Bolt's move. That day, I was shaken! I only hear, I've never seen!

Before I left school, the boys later showed themselves. Several killings across cults due to battle for supremacy. If you are wise and love your family, you'd shun anything cultism. Na cancer!

Women no dey everly get mind.Why?
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by placeofallure(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Women no dey everly get mind.Why?

Me especially.
Re: Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists by LINSAR: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2022
placeofallure:

Me especially.

If you had shouted and they saw you,you would have earned yourself the girlfriend position of one of them.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.