Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37930 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akharmony:

I hear you. . ask yourself why Peter obi personal approached the market women and humbly bid for thr votes nd support. He said and i quote(My victory is in your hands) Because ther is always a less turnout of elite and educated folks during elections, its the transport union workers, market women association, abbatoirs associations, farmers association and ther likes that mostly come out to vote during elections. .
who needs his vote more the elite or the poor mass his making himself visible to them showing all he needs more is to converse with north which we are doing

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Peppysco: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
lonecatt:
Who is the toad talking

If peter Obi does not win ,it will not stop him from trying again.

Buhari contested four times
Atiku have done like three times
Peter Obi is just doing his first and very commendable.yomi black is a nobody

This is exactly the reason Obi will not win the election. You fanatic followers are so emotional, abusive and so irrational. Any one, tribe or region that is not in support of your ideologies is either abused or termed a traitor, yet, you all forget to see the fact that Orji Uzor Kalu is already supporting a Northerner while the kerosene sharing governor even supported Atiku at the primaries. Maligning political alies won't get you the votes and even if all the SE voted for Obi, it'll all just amount to a meager 5% of the total votes cast.
Back to the matter, the actor is not the issue, but you guys are cos he addressed the issue you all are afraid of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by lonecatt(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peppysco:

This is exactly the reason Obi will not win the election. You fanatic followers are so emotional, abusive and so irrational. Any one, tribe or region that is not in support of your ideologies is either abused or termed a traitor, yet, you all forget to see the fact that Orji Uzor Kalu is already supporting a Northerner while the kerosene sharing governor even supported Atiku at the primaries. Maligning political alies won't get you the votes and even if all the SE voted for Obi, it'll all just amount to a meager 5% of the total votes cast.
Back to the matter, the actor is not the issue, but you guys are cos he addressed the issue you all are afraid of
I have said it again and again, obi has just started a political journey. he has many lessons to learn even if he doesn't win now
how on earth do we justify a known thief and hijacker of a state resources for president? grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Legalese(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is the exact kind of silliness that Peter Obi has spoken out against. Youre not helping him by making more enemies.
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
matrixmuzi:
This is a motivational speech and not hate speech . Go and get ur pvc . Tanx bro for this tweet
So what motivated other aspirants, is also social media?

The subconscious minds of some Nigerians are speaking. They don't want to come direct.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
Do you know that lack of proper reasoning is common in our land..

cheesy

I've always suspected this but thanks for confirming my suspicion. Little wonder you go about barking like a rabid infested dog with no substance whatsoever. It must be very pathetic to be from a land where common sense is a luxury only the gods give.

I'm very sure you've grown tired of being bereft of proper reasoning and common sense. One can only hope you get well soon and your IQ improves. But for now, stay aside and learn to control your tongue fingers. You'll be fine soon.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
All we skull mining criminals know is to abuse sane Nigerians for advising them to get their PVC and vote right.

_____Pandora Ashiere Tinubu, the Iragbiji Thief

cheesy

But you already know that he's a thief Na. Why do you want to still vote for him? Na wa for Afonja ooo.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Joezinho: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

cheesy

I've always suspected this but thanks for confirming my suspicion. Little wonder you go about barking like a rabid infested dog with no substance whatsoever. It must be very pathetic to be from a land where common sense is a luxury only the gods give.

I'm very sure you've grown tired of being bereft of proper reasoning and common sense. One can only hope you get well soon and your IQ improves. But for now, stay aside and learn to control your tongue fingers. You'll be fine soon.

Your clap-back is the lamest ever, you are even very lazy at making threats. You aren't even motivated at all. Not quite a man,not quite a biitch cheesy
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peppysco:

What exactly are Obi supporters doing that other APC and followers have not done.

Some people vowed to soak the blood of monkeys yet they became president for 8 years despite the extremist nature of his supporters.

The real hate is coming out one by one.
The subconscious minds of some Nigerians are speaking.
Nobody wants to talk about his candidate and what he can offer Nigeria. They have changed the real issue to Obi.
What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed .. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land..

To the dumb and witless curucuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend..

In Yomi Black's words --"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

Baba you're a definition of real savagery grin grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
AFONJABASTARDMODS:
Common sense.
Do you need a genius to tell you this?
Unless you enjoy living on falsehoods and false narratives, you have to know that the Pandora thief called Ashiere Tinubu is going nowhere. Not even going to win a single state.

cheesy

Thank you for this revelation. It's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind but the Alpha Beta thief's urchins don't want to face the truth but would rather continue living in delusion.

Afonjas, see your fellow Afonja that has seen the light.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Your clap-back is the lamest ever, you are even very lazy at making threats. You aren't even motivated at all. Not quite a man,not quite a biitch cheesy

cheesy

Abobaku, I don't seek validations from half-humans like you. You already said "proper reasoning" is alien to your people so I'm scared arguing with you would mean condescending to your level and you could actually beat me with experience.

Once you've upgraded your IQ, you can come for a chat. But for now, look for common sense pills.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Kingspin(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land.

To the dumb and witless murumuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default, he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend.

In Yomi Black's words --"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

Obi is not the only aspirate both in APC and PDP.
There must be a reason behind the Obi name being called out more than ever.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Sunnyja: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is BAT getting APC ticket in this Buhari's government? Tell me another joke.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by tonididdy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Truth is bitter.

I'm 100% certain only 1 out of 10 obi fans have a PVC.
In fact igbo man has no business with a PVC.
They don't want to be associated with the "zoo" but they want igbo presidency.

Anofiax grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Apc took power from PDP from social media creating mad supports same social media same platform same social media made End sarz become a global movement, yet you guys keep down grading social media okey now labour party is doing his underground war jejely till 2023 we will understand what we are talking about as for me i converser for peter yesterday talked to 20 people got 15 accepting to vote peter obi 5 don't believe in voting with social media will spread the news the do follow up that's the game that's the plan am soooooo obedient
. Well done

We are OBI-dient

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by tonididdy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Apc took power from PDP from social media creating mad supports same social media same platform same social media made End sarz become a global movement, yet you guys keep down grading social media okey now labour party is doing his underground war jejely till 2023 we will understand what we are talking about as for me i converser for peter yesterday talked to 20 people got 15 accepting to vote peter obi 5 don't believe in voting with social media will spread the news the do follow up that's the game that's the plan am soooooo obedient
Do you even have a voters card?
That is the main point of all of this, not writing long epistles bouncing left right center and be forming political guru online.

Where is your PVC?
Are you even resident in Nigeria?
Will you be in Nigeria on election day?
Will you be out to vote?

... Otherwise all of this banners and counter attacks will be for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by thinkmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.
My bro he made salient and candid point.
#difference between tweet and vote
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
clockwisereport:
I have never voted in my life. 2023 general election will be the first time i will vote in an election but i just discovered that my pooling unit is very far from my house. Is it possible to transfer my pooling unit to a closer location? If yes, how do i do this?

Yes it's very possible. Search online for the INEC CVR link and sign up if you haven't already. Update your voter records and transfer your PU to the nearest to you. You'll have to forfeit your old voter's card and get a new one indicating your new PU. Goodluck.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dapson73:

No one wants to be a BAT in real life.

Im always Obidient.

Wow! That's cool. Welcome to the team. Welcome to New Nigeria.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Joezinho: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

cheesy

Abobaku, I don't seek validations from half-humans like you. You already said "proper reasoning" is alien to your people so I'm scared arguing with you would mean condescending to your level and you could actually beat me with experience.

Once you've upgraded your IQ, you can come for a chat. But for now, look for common sense pills.

The delusional offspring of a vegetable thinks himself important. cheesy

Ode
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by labelle123(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pclemenza:
Presidential Request
. This got me. But I am OBI-diently Obligated

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
shizzle1:
look at them

Psychotic and despicable bastards. So toxic, full of hate, deceit, bitterness,....

Myopic and brain dead denigrates. The same set of animals are those who cheered the fool called reno omockreys misplaced tirade and attack on Peter Obi

Bunch of abobaku retards

Bros you dey mind these Afonja people? They're hypocrites. All of them and their hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens.

A typical Afonja man would label another man what he truly is just to feel better. You would see them call others "children of hate and perdition" when in real life, they're the ones bred and brought up in hate. A classic example is the dimwit called joezinho. He tries to hide his' with vocabularies but fails.

They started raining insults on Peter Obi called him "Pandora" forgetting that Ashiere Tinubu and his cousin, Gboyega Oyetola also appeared in the Pandora Papers report. They don't mention the code of conduct he broke with Alpha Beta. They try to hide the narrative with Lagos-Ibadan tabloids. When people spoke out, they turned around to accuse PO supporters of hate and insults which is something they've been doing all the while.

Aside hypocrisy, they're known for their greed which knows now bound. But it would come back to hunt them.

Na me fit these Abobakus and I'll put them in their place insha Allah. Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by edosignature(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Elections are never won on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc & INEC does not count prayer points.

Yemi Blaq is so right.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Zeezenho: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peppysco:

Mumu talk.ganduje a northerner is always seen with tinubu a while atiku his brother is on the ballot,does that simple mean atku will loose or that northerners are not united.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Zeezenho: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Legalese:
This is the exact kind of silliness that Peter Obi has spoken out against. Youre not helping him by making more enemies.
.l

So he should keep quiet and let those sons of falling demon overrun him?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

The delusional offspring of a vegetable thinks himself important. cheesy

Ode

grin

Well I know you're hurt. You even went all the way to calling my parents grin

If only your dad hadn't failed in the simple task of ensuring the integrity of the condom he used that night, the world wouldn't have seen an hate-filled and slimy nicompoop like you.

Well I can't really blame you sha. Just like you rightly pointed out, proper reasoning is alien to your people. I can only pray for you to one day get common sense.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Joezinho: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Bros you dey mind these Afonja people? They're hypocrites. All of them and their hypocrisy reeks to the high heavens.

A typical Afonja man would label another man what he truly is just to feel better. You would see them call others "children of hate and perdition" when in real life, they're the ones bred and brought up in hate. A classic example is the dimwit called joezinho. He tries to hide his' with vocabularies but fails.

They started raining insults on Peter Obi called him "Pandora" forgetting that Ashiere Tinubu and his cousin, Gboyega Oyetola also appeared in the Pandora Papers report. They don't mention the code of conduct he broke with Alpha Beta. They try to hide the narrative with Lagos-Ibadan tabloids. When people spoke out, they turned around to accuse PO supporters of hate and insults which is something they've been doing all the while.

Aside hypocrisy, they're known for their greed which knows now bound. But it would come back to hunt them.

Na me fit these Abobakus and I'll put them in their place insha Allah. Amin.

You and the dude you quoted are cut from the same fabric of utter cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
as in eehn, most of us dont have brains, small brain like this we dont have, dey only possess business acumen and nothing more. but some of them are great to a fault.

Fixed! Try and get a brain. It shouldn't be expensive Na.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Wahala90: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Social media is a powerful tool, otherwise this corrupt govt of Buhari won't be fighting to silence it, after using it to get power. We will continue to use the social media to summon support for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

You and the dude you quoted are cut from the same fabric of utter cluelessness.

grin

See this one with cotton wool for a brain calling those above him clueless. Is this not funny? grin

You already told the whole world that "proper reasoning" isn't part of what your people are known for Na. Or have you forgotten already?

When people like us talk, you're supposed to be on the sidelines with a pen and paper taking notes. These notes would help you better your IQ that runs on a 2MB system.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I need to try and get a brain. It shouldn't be expensive Na.
Ori e lodaru

Weyrey grin grin

U re funny grin grin

U re one of the brainless ones grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting / Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.