Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) (4680 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / What Do Women Think When They Do This / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by marenx: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Toktee:
Am always like...... Behind that beauty lies her true colours..... And as she pretty so am sure she will lack characters.

Yes Toktee. Sometimes you need to remove your eyes off that place and focus on making money. If you make a lot of money you can have more beautiful girls than those ones crying following you.
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by Asceleb16(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2022
eldervine:
It depends on the way they are dressed. If you dress half naked thats when the idea of sex comes in. But i only admire decently dressed ladies
So there are people like me... Who prefer well dressed ladies over the naked ones
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by eldervine: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Asceleb16:
So there are people like me... Who prefer well dressed ladies over the naked ones
a swear bro.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Try as much as possible to avoid her. grin
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by DryMouth: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2022
cejaypriesty:

See comedy grin grin
Omo!
It's a mystery how i survived till this morning.

Mosquito nearly kill me
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by SweetiliciousD: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Toktee:
Am always like...... Behind that beauty lies her true colours..... And as she pretty so am sure she will lack characters.

Absolutely
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by blingxx(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
I stop chasing fine girls the day I learn how to reason like a man angry .. who the fvck cares undecided
These I only go for girls that love me instead of girls I like
Re: Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) by henndukwe18: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
marenx:
Men, Tell us the truth, what do you think when you see a fine girl? You think of penetration or what?

What men think when they say This is a fine girl

See these pictures. You know what you think. Tell us.

picture source: Bellanaija
jst a feeling of ha being ur gf or wife in order to spend time with ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video / Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me / Is Double Dating Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.